Odisha e-Kalika Scheme Yojana 2021 | ଓଡିଶା ଇ-କାଲିକା ଆବେଦନ ଲଗଇନ୍ | ओडिशा ई-कालिका एप्लीकेशन लॉगिन ekalika.org | e-Kalika CRECHE MIS | Odisha e-Kalika Application Login in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the Odisha government launched e-Kalika app login on ekalika.org / ଓଡିଶା ଇ-କାଲିକା ଆବେଦନ ଲଗଇନ୍ / ओडिशा ई-कालिका एप्लीकेशन लॉगिन to monitor in real-time nursery performance and track infrastructure, health, and nutrition for each child. CM Naveen Patnaik launched the e Kalika app under the 5T initiatives of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) and Mission Shakti (MS). In this article, we will tell you full details of e Kalika app. People can download the eKalika Odisha Mobile app from the Google Play store for all Android smartphone users.
Ekalika.org ରେ ଓଡିଶା ଇ-କାଲିକା ଆବେଦନ ଲଗଇନ୍, କ୍ରେଚ୍ ର ରିଅଲ୍ ଟାଇମ୍ ମନିଟରିଂ, ଭିତ୍ତିଭୂମି ଟ୍ରାକ୍, ପ୍ରତ୍ୟେକ ଶିଶୁର ସ୍ୱାସ୍ଥ୍ୟ ଏବଂ ପୁଷ୍ଟିକର ଖାଦ୍ୟ, ଗୁଗୁଲ୍ ପ୍ଲେ ଷ୍ଟୋର (ଆଣ୍ଡ୍ରଏଡ୍) ରୁ ଇକାଲିକା ମୋବାଇଲ୍ ଆପ୍ ଡାଉନଲୋଡ୍ କରନ୍ତୁ |
Mainstreaming Creches to Curb Malnutrition in Odisha
Mainstreaming Creches to Reduce Malnutrition in Odisha is a collaborative initiative between the Public Health Resource Society (PHRS) and Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives (APPI) with the support of the Odisha government. This initiative seeks to address the high levels of malnutrition among children under the age of three. The program is currently underway in five districts in Southern Odisha (Rayagada, Kalahandi, Malkangiri, Koraput, and Nabarangpur).
The e-Kalika Web system is a real-time representation of youngsters and provides evidence and data that can be used for planning and evaluating outcome-driven programs, monitoring activity, and overall program implementation. It accompanies a unique application that is used at the field level for data entry.
Importance of Creches in Reducing Malnutrition in Odisha
Here we describe the importance of nursery in reducing malnutrition in children in Odisha state: –
- Creches are decentralized community centers where mothers leave their children/babies when they go to work.
- Creches provide a safe and secure environment for the overall growth and development of children through care, nutrition, and health promotion.
- Children’s nutrition is maintained and sick children are recognized and referred to the hospital for care.
- The nursery helps the older siblings to attend school and supports the woman’s work and thus increases the family income.
- The dashboard on this webpage links to a comprehensive overview of the program, providing both human and operational demographic and metric details at several levels.
How to Login the Odisha e-Kalika Application
Odisha government has E-Kalika application that was launched to manage nurseries for children under 3 years old. People can now access the Odisha e-Kalika app through the link – http://www.ekalika.org/od_creche/secured/overview/overview.jsp.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Odisha e-Kalika.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the official Odisha e Kalika app, the login now feature is working which will be displayed on your screen.
- Here all interested persons can enter their username and password.
- Then, click the “Sign in” button.
- The children’s full data including details like upload by, upload to, and description will still be available on the e-Kalika app.
Download the eKalika Odisha app from the Google Play Store (Android)
Here is the direct link to download the eKalika Odisha app from Google Play Store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rmspl.odisha.creche.data.ui&hl=en_IN&gl=US.
- First of all, you should go to the app download link.
- EKalika app download page from Google Playstore for all Android smartphone users.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You must find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill in the online process by registering for this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any update.
The application is dedicated to monitoring the nutritional status of children from 0-3 years, who are enrolled in Odisha nurseries. Currently, the app is dedicated to five districts in Odisha with 150 kindergartens in operation. There are provisions to extend the system throughout the state.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha e-Kalika Application Login“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.