IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate 2023 www.registration.ap.gov.in | ap stamps and registration | igrs.ap.gov.in market value | Andhra Pradesh land registration documents online | encumbrance certificate a.p meeseva
Encumbrance Certificate a.p Meeseva – Dear readers, you will learn about the details related to the encumbrance certificate which has been launched by the relevant authorities in Andhra Pradesh so that the property owners can gather all their details in one place.
In this article, you will be familiar with the procedures related to the encumbrance certificate such as the procedure to search for your encumbrance certificate, the procedure for downloading your encumbrance certificate, and the application procedure to apply for an encumbrance certificate. We’ve also shared the importance and benefits of a Certificate of Compliance. We also shared the list of services available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh.
We will tell you all the information about the scheme like how to apply for the Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) – IGRS AP, ap stamps and registration deed details, igrs.ap.gov.in market value, Highlights, Benefits, Eligibility, Required Documents, Check Application Status, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2023 – YSR Free House Sites Distribution
What is IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate?
IGRS AP एन्कम्ब्रेन्स सर्टिफिकेट क्या है? – An encumbrance certificate is a legal document that shows that there are no dues on the property. This certificate is important to verify when a person has purchased any land or any home property, as this certificate shows that the person in question has full ownership of the property. An encumbrance certificate is a financial accountability that indicates that the property is free of receivables and loans.
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken the initiative to make the state fraud-free and has launched the “IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate” which legally acknowledges the property, whether the property is free of any entitlements or not. The Government of Andhra Pradesh issues a Certificate of Burden through the AP Registration and Stamp Department so that the applicant can apply for the Encumbrance Certificate online using the official website, the link is given below in this article.
By filling out this form, the person concerned ensures that there are no financial or legal problems with his property. All required documents are required to apply for the Encumbrance Certificate. The certificate of commitment consists of the name of the property owner. In this article, there is a description of the importance of the Burden Certificate and its application form.
Highlights of AP Encumbrance Certificate Search
|Scheme Name||Encumbrance Certificate AP|
|Issuing Body||Inspector-General of Revenue and Stamps (IGRS)|
|Department||Registration and Stamps Department|
|Purpose||Assure that the property is free from any legal obstacle|
|Beneficiaries||Property holders and buyers in Andhra Pradesh|
Information in Encumbrance Certificate
The Certificate of encumbrance provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh will contain the following information:-
- The encumbrance/commitment certificate will contain the name of the landowner.
- Similarly, EC integrates finer details of the property.
- This report will give the overall picture of the property as recorded in the sales bonds.
- Specific exchanges with a property will be indicated in the EC. Exchange minute details will be recorded in a serial request.
- In the case of the purchase of land on credit, at that point, the EC will contain insights regarding the home loan.
- For talented works, accurate details of the blessed settlement in the EC will be provided.
- Likewise, the fine details of a delivery bond can be accessed if there should be an event in which an accomplice delivered his offer of a commonly purchased property.
List of IGRS AP services
The following services will be available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh IGRS:-
- You can check the registration details by filling in some details.
- You can search for an encumbrance on any property registered at the offices of the sub-register.
- There is another service that provides assistance with customs duties and stamp duties.
- You can check the encumbrance certificate.
- You can also search for your certificate.
Types of Encumbrance Certificates
The Encumbrance Certificate is filled out on the basis of the forms listed below:
- Form 16 is a Certificate of No Encumbrance or Certificate of No Encumbrance issued if there is no registered transaction from the time period, so from Form 16, there is a guarantee that the property is free from all obligations under this time period.
- Form 15 is only issued when there is a transaction on the property which could be a loan, rent, gift, sale, etc. But this certificate does not contain any details of the transaction.
- Online Hindu Marriage Registration
- Public Data Entry/దస్తావేజు తయారీ ప్రక్రియ
- Online EC
- Online CC
- Online Payments
- Search by Name
- Chit Funds Audit Scope Document
How to Search For an Encumbrance Certificate?
एन्कम्ब्रेन्स सर्टिफिकेट की खोज कैसे करें? – Encumbrance certification can be searched by following these steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Registration and Stamp Department of Andhra Pradesh.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal Login 2023: Apply for Online, Renewal, Status @jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- On the right side, you can see the service option.
- From there you can click on Encumbrance Search (EC).
- By clicking on the option, the new screen will open.
- There are some instructions to read carefully.
- Next, you will see “Encumbrance Search“
- There, the candidates can choose the choice option.
- Among the three search options, candidates have to choose one.
- Captcha code must be entered.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- In this way, you can search the EC IGRS AP.
How to Apply for an AP Encumbrance Certificate?
The Compliance Certificate can be filled out in the following two ways:
Through the IGRS AP portal
Candidates can visit the official website of the registration and stamp department portal, after which the candidate must follow the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Registration and Stamp Department of Andhra Pradesh – www.registration.ap.gov.in.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- Next, click on Encumbrance Search (EC) located on the right side of the site – http://registration.ap.gov.in/APCARDECClient/.
- Then the Encumbrance Search will redirect you to the Encumbrance Statement that all candidates must read.
- Then the candidate can click the Submit button.
- After applying, the page will redirect you to the Find Encumbrance page.
- Then the applicant must select the year of registration, the candidate must enter the following details: Name of the owner, set password, and enter your phone number.
- Enter your Aadhaar Verification Id Number, Set your User ID, Verify Your Email Address, and Enter your Permanent Address and other details.
- If the candidate chooses the None option, the form will look like this:
- Candidates must fill out this form and all required details like Village name, Apartment name, Plot name, SRO, etc.
- Then enter the captcha and click Submit.
Through the MeeSeva portal in Andhra Pradesh
If a candidate wants to apply from the MeeSeva portal which directed you to the Integrated Services Delivery portal, the candidate should visit the official website, then after that, the candidate should follow the following steps:
- Candidates can submit the application form on the official website – apdept.meeseva.gov.in.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- The applicant can also submit all the required documents.
- The candidate also needs to submit the application form fee to the operator.
- Then the concerned officials check the application form and check all the documents.
- Candidates can check the status of the application online.
- Once the certificate is confirmed, the SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How to Check the Application Status of the AP Encumbrance Certificate?
- You can check the status by visiting the official website – www.registration.ap.gov.in.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- Candidates can click Online EC, and the page below will open.
- Enter the required details: User ID and Password.
- Then enter and submit the verification code.
- After submitting, the Encumbrance Certificate option will appear, you need to click on it.
- Click on Encumbrance Certificate, enter all required details like registration number or SRO number, etc, and submit it.
- Submitting will direct the link to the result.
- Then you need to select the certificate and enter it to search.
- Then the burden statement page opens, which will consist of the order number, statement, and personal details.
- If the required details of the candidate are not updated, a notification will be displayed to visit the nearby SRO Center.
How to Get an AP Encumbrance Certification Online?
- To download the Encumbrance Certificate, the applicant can visit the official website and click again on Online EC.
- By filling out all the requirements, you can download and print your Encumbrance Certificate.
How to get a copy of the AP Encumbrance Certificate?
- To download a copy of the Encumbrance Certificate, the applicant can visit the official website of the Registration and Stamp Department portal, and click again on Online EC.
- Then mention the region, year of registration, and document, enter the captcha, and click the Submit button.
- The link then directs you to EC, where you can download a copy of your Encumbrance Certificate.
AP Encumbrance Certificate Mobile App Download
AP Encumbrance EC CC eEncumbrance and Online CC
- First of all, you should go to the app download link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wgltech.APEncumbranceCertificateEcCc&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the installation link and click on it.
- Now you must fill out the online process by registering in this app.
- After completing the online App process, you will continue to receive information related to any update.
Ap Ec Cc Copy Online status simple mobile app
Contact Details of Encumbrance Search (EC)
Inspector General (Registration & Stamps), A.P.
- Office Address: Office of the Commissioner & Inspector General of Registration and Stamps, 5-59, R.K.Spring Valley Apartments, Edupugallu, Kankipadu Mandal, A.P, Vijayawada – 521151
- Tel No: 0866-2428532
- Fax No: 0866-2428532
- Email-Id: email@example.com
IGRS AP – Frequently Asked Questions
The EC certificate, which is used as a legal document, also protects people from real estate fraud. The EC is the evidence that shows there are no financial dues left on the property.
There are two ways, you can apply from both of them: through the Andhra Pradesh MeeSeva portal and the IGRS AP portal.
The candidate should visit the official website, and then follow the following steps. Applicants can visit the MeeSeva AP portal followed by Upload Documents > Submit Fee.
You can the registration of your property, and stamp services, and fees are also available, in addition to this possibility of verification of the certificate.
Yes, the applicant must submit the application fee to the operator.
After confirming the encumbrance certificate, the candidate gets the SMS in his registered mobile phone number.
YSR Navasakam Scheme Login Portal at navasakam.ap.gov.in – Beneficiary List, Know Your Secretariat
[జగనన్న విద్యదీవెన] Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: Eligibility, Application Form, Check Status
Here we have provided all the information about the “Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC)“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.