epfindia 2023 | EPF Employee Provident Fund Balance Online | Check PF balance on Umang App | EPF Balance Check on Mobile Number | Check pf account balance
EPF Employees Provident Fund Balance: Each month a certain amount is deducted from the salaries of workers in the formal sector as a savings fund, which becomes very beneficial to them later. These deductions are made by their organization/employer and the EPFO (Savings Fund Organization) maintains a full account with them.
According to the rules, the employer must contribute 12% of the basic salary of his employee to the savings fund, while the employee must pay the same share.
Read More: [New List] LPG Gas Cylinder New Prices List 2023
UAN is Required for Everything related to a Savings Fund
EPFO is one of the largest social security organizations in the world in terms of clients and the volume of financial transactions executed. Presently, it maintains accounts of Rs 24.77 crore (Annual Report 2019-20) related to its members.
The employee becomes a member of this organization after being registered with the Provident Fund Corporation, in addition, the 12-digit UAN is also issued. With the help of this number, most of the features of EPFO can be used online. With the help of a UAN, the employee can check his PF account book online, as well as check his PF (savings fund) balance online.
- All services except the Member Passbook have resumed. The member ledger and UMANG are under maintenance. The “Know your balance” service through missed calls and SMS is working.
- Prevent fraud!! Never share UAN/Password/PAN/Aadhaar/Bank Account Details/OTP or any other personal or financial details with anyone.
- Beware of these fake calls/messages and report them to your local police/cybercrime branch.
- EPFO or its staff never ask for these details via messages, calls, WhatsApp, and social media. Stay alert, stay alert.
- Recruitment for the positions of Social Security Assistant and stenographer in the Employees Provident Fund Organization “The 75 best institutions in terms of the total number of electronic nominations submitted by female employees in the country” There is no last date for updating the electronic nomination.
- Independent India @ 75: Self Reliance with Integrity EPFO has won the Platinum Award, the highest award conferred by the Honorable Minister, Information Technology, Govt. India is on the third anniversary of the UMANG app. EPFiGMS services are available at the UMANG Platform EPFO Helpdesk from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM on all days.
Essential Duties for Citizens of India Please note that there is no application, other than ‘UMANG‘, for EPFO related services. Please beware of fake websites that display false information about EPFO. https://www.epfindia.gov.in is the only official website of EPFO. Please do not share your personal details such as AADHAAR / PAN / UAN over the phone with anyone.
Know Your Balance
Give a Missed call to 9966044425
SMS EPFOHO to 7738299899
Benefits for Employees in a Savings Fund Account
The EPFO, the nodal body of the EPF, allows customers to view an EPF journal online via its website. EFPO also provides missed call facilities and remaining information through SMS. At the same time, the EPF notebook contains the contribution details provided to the EPF account.
The Ministry of Labor is working on a comprehensive package to provide relief to workers and employers in the formal sector where a COVID-19 outbreak spreads to factories and offices, affects jobs, and affects livelihoods.
The procedures that are included include assignment of the deposit while the fund is by employers, the minimum pension of 2000 rupees as well, hospitalization, job losses, or Racetoneon includes prioritization of all requests for withdrawing funds under the current provisions of closure.
The business owner is responsible for paying 12% interest per year every day that payment is late in the EPF account. Additionally, there is a penalty of 5-25% per year for delays that range from two to six months. Maybe waived to provide some relief to employers.
Check the Employee Savings Fund Balance Online
To check the employee savings fund balance online, you need to follow a few easy steps:
- For this, you must first go to the official website.
- Your home page will now appear in front of you. Here you have to click on “e-book“.
- After that, your email login page will open. You will be prompted here for other information including UAN.
- After filling in the information a new page will open, and after visiting this page, you can check your electronic passbook.
- Here you will be able to see the amount of credit in your PF.
EPF Scheme 1952
- Accrual of interest upon retirement and death.
- Partial withdrawal is permitted for purposes of education, marriage, illness, and housing construction.
- A housing scheme for EPFO members to achieve the Honorable Prime Minister’s vision of housing for all Indians by 2022.
Pensions Scheme 1995 (EPS)
- Monthly accrual for superannuation/retirement, disability, heirs, widow, and children.
- Minimum pension in case of disability.
- Previous service benefit for participants in a former family pension scheme, 1971.
Insurance Scheme 1976 (EDLI)
- The benefit is provided in the event of the death of an employee who was a member of the scheme at the time of death.
- The amount of the benefit is 20 times the wage. Maximum benefit 6 lahks.
Check the EPF balance by message
If the EPFO is registered with UAN, you can get details of your most recent contributions and PF balance by sending an SMS to 77382-99899. You need to send this message.
The facility is available in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Bengali. EPFO (Staff Savings Budget Organization) can only send details of members available with it. Therefore, make sure that your UAN is with your bank account, Aadhaar, and PAN, otherwise contact your employer.
Check PF balance with a missed call
If you are already registered on the UAN Gateway, you will get details by making a missed call from your mobile phone number registered at 011-22901406. Here, also make sure your UAN with your bank account number, Aadhaar, and PAN.
Read More: Check Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rate Details
Here we have provided all the information about the “EPF Employee Provident Fund Balance“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.