Administrative Medical Officer ESI Scheme Meghalaya at Official Website megesis.nic.in | Meghalaya ESI Scheme Registration | ESIS Dispensary Meghalaya | Meghalaya ESI Scheme Form PDF Download | Meghalaya ESI Yojana Reimbursement Form PDF Download | ESIC Hospital List in Meghalaya
Dear readers, the Government of Meghalaya has launched the official portal of the Government Employee Insurance Scheme (ESI) / कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा (ईएसआई) योजना on megesis.nic.in. Under the ESI scheme, the Department of Labor provides Social Security and Medicare services to all ESI recipients in the state. But some workers who also belong to the lower strata of society are not aware of the benefits of ESI. Hence, the state government has launched this new ESI scheme portal which can be accessed at megesis nic in.
There is a need to educate people and disseminate information about the State Insurance Scheme for Meghalaya Employees. It is a multidimensional social security scheme for the welfare of the working class and the weaker sections of society. Under the ESIS Scheme, Meghalaya people can take advantage of two types of benefits – cash benefits and medical benefits.
What is the importance of an insurance number? – कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा (ईएसआई) योजना मेघालय
Once the enrollment process is complete, the employee is assigned an insurance number, and the employee insurance number, once submitted, is valid for the employee’s lifetime. He does not need to register himself again if he changes his place or job. An insurance number is a unique number that is valid throughout the country. There is no time frame for an employee to re-hire with another employer. Each IP partner must bring an insurance card to the dispensary to enable employees to check their eligibility for Medicare.
What benefits does the ESI Scheme provide to insured persons?
Two types of benefits are provided to the insured and their families according to their contribution: –
- Cash Benefits: – Provided through ESIC’s local office, Shillong and Byrnihat.
- Medical Benefits: – Provided by the Office of the Administrative Medical Officer through the ESI Dispensary in the form of
- Referrals to secondary/specialty care according to established guidelines.
- A medical certificate of illness/maternity to enable the beneficiaries to benefit from the medical leave/cash benefits.
- Paying medical bills.
Hospitals / Dispensary List ESIS Scheme Meghalaya
Medical benefits are provided to insured persons through dispensaries established by the state government. There are 361 facilities under Shillong ESI Clinic and 132 facilities under Burnnihat. Beneficiaries will receive appropriate medical, surgical, and obstetric treatment. This treatment will be provided according to the live list prepared by the ESI company of the regional office.
Anyone insured with their family members can benefit from medical benefits. There is no limit to the cost of treatment. Medical care will also be provided to the retired insured and the permanently disabled or their spouses. People will have to pay ₹120 per year for this medical care. Details of the State Employee Insurance Scheme (ESIS) can be found at the link below.
For more details, check the rules and regulations of the State Employee Insurance (ESI) system at http://megesis.nic.in/rules.html or visit the official portal – http://megesis.nic.in/.
Medical and cash benefits under the ESIS Meghalaya Scheme
Under ESIS, employees are entitled to two types of benefits – cash and medical benefits. The monetary benefits include the following things:-
- Medical benefits
- Prolonged disease benefit
- Increase the benefit of the disease
- Maternity entitlement
- Dependent Benefit
- Disability benefits
- Funeral benefits
All these benefits are managed by the State Employees Insurance Corporation (ESIC) through its local offices in Shillong and Bernyehat.
Apply Online for ESI Meghalaya Employees State Insurance – ईएसआई मेघालय कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
To take advantage of the benefits of the ESI scheme, candidates need to download the application form and submit it to the relevant authority. The complete procedure for downloading the online application form is given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the ESI scheme portal – http://megesis.nic.in.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the main page, click on the Download Form option in the title or directly click on Download ESI Scheme Application Form (PDF) – http://megesis.nic.in/file/Reimbursement%20Form.pdf.
- There are two types of downloadable forms – Payment Forms and Required Certificates.
- Click their link to download a sample ESI Scheme.
- The Meghalaya ESI Yojana Payment Form will appear on your screen.
- After clicking on the link above, Meghalaya ESI Essential Certification Form will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
The State Employee Insurance Scheme (ESI) Meghalaya was implemented in Shillong District in September 1980 and extended to Bernihat in May 2005.
Rules, Regulations, and Guidelines
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 (281 kb)
- Meghalaya Employees’ State Insurance (Medical Benefit) Rules,1978 (7.5 mb)
- The Meghalaya Employees’Insurance Courts Rules,1980 (262 kb)
- ESI Medical Manual (12.3 mb)
- Reimbursement Form (17 kb)
Administrative Medical Officer
- Address: Employees’ State Insurance Scheme, Lower Lachaumiere, Shillong-793001, Meghalaya
- Phone Number: 0364-2224734
Here we have provided all the information about the “Employees State Insurance (ESI) Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.