Apply Online for EWS Certificate: This certificate aims to provide a reservation for the economically weaker departments. As you all know that reservations are only for SC, ST, and OBC categories, in which case Modi Government has taken valuable steps for the generally poor and has introduced a new reservation policy.
According to the new policy, the central government decided to provide a 10% reservation for the poor in the general category.
Online Economic Weakness Department Certificate
The government made arrangements to issue an EWS certification to verify the eligibility and benefits of all economically vulnerable citizens of the public category. All eligible citizens can benefit from the reservation system through the EWS certification. The full form of the EWS certification is the economically weaker departments.
The EWS certificate is like an income certificate that reflects your financial condition. The main objective of the issuance of this certificate by the government is to provide reservation benefits for citizens of weaker sections of the public class.
Who will be able to benefit from this
- EWS certification will be awarded to families with an annual income of Rs 8,00,000 or less.
- The cultivated land is less than 5 acres, the house is less than 1,000 square feet, and an EWS certificate will be provided for that family.
- A 10% reservation will be awarded to the general category on EWS Certificate.
- The whole family income will be added to this EWS certification.
The income of each family member will be added to the EWS certification
The annual income of all family members must be less than 8,00,000 rupees. Only then will the citizens of these families be provided with the advantage of the reservation system.
The annual income will be added to all working family members for 8 lakh rupees annually. Besides, all household income sources such as agriculture, business, jobs, house rent, etc. will also be added.
The income of the following people will be added to the income:
- Your own income
- Your parent’s income
- The income of your children (unmarried)
- The income of your siblings who are unmarried
- Spouse Income
- Rent your house etc.
Documents Required for EWS certificate
|Aadhar Card||Income certificate|
|Pan Card||BPL Ration Card|
|Bank statement||Self declaration form|
Online applying for an EWS certification
If you have to apply for this EWS certificate. So you must first get the application form. Click on the link below to download the template.
- After that, you will get information from the district judge/district judge/mosque / additional deputy commissioner / from Tehsildar / from sub-officer / in the area where the candidate or his family usually resides. It must be submitted to the sub-division officer there.
- From here you can make your own EWS certificate.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Apply Online for EWS Certificate“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.