Shramik Pension Yojana Haryana at hrylabour.gov.in | Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Benefits | haryana shramik family pension scheme latest news | Family Pension for Pensioner of HBOCWW Board | Labour Family Pension Scheme Apply Online | श्रमिक पारिवारिक पेंशन योजना 2021 | Pariwarik Pension Yojana Haryana Registration Form | Shramik Parivarik Pension Yojana PDF Form
Dear readers, the Labor Department of Haryana invites the Family Pension Scheme / परिवारिक पेंशन योजना in the online application/registration form hrylabour.gov.in. All registered workers can now benefit from the Family Pension administered by the BOCW Board. Under the Haryana Labor Welfare Board Family Pension Scheme, dependent family members will receive half of the pension amount of a pensioner worker registered upon his death. Workers can now apply online and fill out the Pariwarik Pension Yojana Family Pension Form at hrlabour.
The Haryana Labor Welfare Board Family Pension Scheme / Pariwar Pension Yojana will provide assistance to family members of BOCW workers. Family pension applies to all registered workers. All Building and Construction Workers (BOCW) can now apply online for the Haryana Work Welfare Fund Family Pension Scheme and fill out the online registration/application form for the Haryana Labor Family Pension Scheme.
Haryana Shramik Family Pension Scheme 2021 Details
The purpose of the Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Family Pension Scheme 2021 is to provide financial assistance to families of registered workers. The main goal is to make this family pension the best environment for dependents of work retirees. Provides financial security for the family of workers registered with the Labor Council.
Haryana Eligibility Labor Welfare Board Family Pension Scheme
Eligibility to apply for the family pension scheme under the Haryana Labor Welfare Board/Council -: Under the Haryana Workers’ Welfare Council’s family pension scheme, the Ministry of Labor provides half of the amount per month to the dependent member, which was awarded to the retired worker upon his death.
Haryana Shramik Family Pension Yojana Scheme in Hindi
परिवारिक पेंशन (नियम 62)
Objective of the Scheme / इस योजना का उद्देश्य
पैंशनर श्रमिक जिसको हरियाणा भवन एवं अन्य सन्निर्माण कर्मकार कल्याण बोर्ड द्वारा पैंशन दी जा रही हो, की मृत्यु हो जाने पर उसके पैंशन का आधा भाग उसकी पत्नी या पति (जैसी भी स्थिति हो) को दी जाती है।
लाभ प्राप्त करने की शर्तः
श्रमिक-पैंशनर की मृत्यु होने पर ही आश्रित पत्नी/पति को पैंशन राशि का आधा भाग बतौर पारिवारिक पैंशन प्रतिमास उपलब्ध होगा।
पैंशनर श्रमिक की मृत्यु होने पर उसको दी जा रही पैंशन का आधा भाग उसकी पत्नी या पति, जो भी हो, पारिवारिक पैंशन के तौर पर स्वीकृत किए जाने का प्रावधान है।
Eligibility / पात्रता
- Membership Years / सदस्यता वर्ष : 3
- Apply Frequency / आवेदन की सीमा : 1
- Scheme For / इस योजना के लिए : All
- Continue After Death / मृत्यु के बाद जारी : No
Benefits / लाभ
The terms and conditions (eligibility) to benefit from the Haryana Shramik Family Pension (Haryana Labor Paarivarik Pension Yojana) scheme are as follows: –
Family pension (Article 62)
Goal of the scheme – New Pension Scheme (NPS)
On the death of a pensioner who receives a pension from the Construction Workers Welfare Board and other construction workers in Haryana, half of his pension is given to his wife or husband (as the case may be).
Conditions for receiving benefits:
Half of the pension amount will be available to the dependent wife/husband as a monthly family pension only after the death of the worker’s pensioner.
Upon the death of the pensioner worker, half of the pension granted to him must be accepted as a family pension for his wife or husband, whichever is.
- Membership Years: 3
- Apply Frequency / Application Limit: 1
- Scheme For / For this Scheme: All
- Continue After Death: No
Conditions or Terms of the Haryana Family Pensions Scheme for Labor Department
Under the Labor Welfare Board Family Pension in Haryana, people can follow the conditions listed below:
- At the time of the death of the work pension holder, the dependent spouse will receive half of the pension amount of 500 rupees per month as the Labor Department’s Family Pension Scheme in Haryana.
- Applicants are required to present a complete and verified identity certificate with the claim form. This identity certificate must have the details of the deposited and attached membership amount.
There is a provision which states that upon the death of the pensioner, the pension he was receiving will now be granted to his dependent family members (half of the amount) under the family pension.
Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Family Pension Scheme Application Form
Download the Shramik Parivarik Pension Yojana Application Form for the Workers’ Welfare Fund in Haryana State.
- You can first go to the official website of hrylabour.gov.in.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, go to the “e-services” section and register with the Aadhaar card.
- Then log on to the official home page of the Ministry of Labor.
It is suggested that all workers fill out the website and Family Pension Scheme of the Labor Welfare Fund in Haryana with correct information.
For more details or information, please visit the official website – https://hrylabour.gov.in/bocw/settings/schemeDetail/119
Haryana Shramik Family Pension Labour Department Helpline Number, Haryana
- Address: 30 Bays Building, Sector 17, Chandigarh – 160 017
- For Technical Support: email@example.com
- For Other Purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Office: 0172-2701373
- ALC Head Office: 0172-2971059
- IT Cell: 0172-2971057
- ALC NCR: 0124-2322148
- Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
- Toll-Free No. : 1800-180-4818
- Office address:- Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04 Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
- SARAL Helpline: 1800-200-0023
- Website: https://saralharyana.gov.in
- Toll-Free No. For HBOCW Board: 1800-180-2129
- (टोल फ्री नंबर HBOCW बोर्ड के लिए)
- HBOCW Board: 0172-2575300
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Shramik Family Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.