bihar fasal bima sahayata yojana online registration 2023 pacsonline.bih.nic.in | फसल बीमा योजना बिहार ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन | बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना खरीफ 2022 23 सहकारिता विभाग | agriculture department for bihar rajya state crop assistance scheme | fasal sahayata nirikshan app download
Bihar Fasal Bima Sahayata Yojana Online Registration – Dear readers, the Bihar State Government has initiated the Bihar Fasal Bima Yojna for the benefit of the state farmers. The farmers have to face huge losses due to the deteriorating economic situation of the farmers, sometimes they commit suicide. In view of all these problems, the state government launched the बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना खरीफ. The amount of assistance received under the scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Apart from this, the government continues to issue several schemes to double the income of farmers so that their economic conditions will improve.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana, fasal sahayata, फसल बीमा योजना बिहार ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, application, helpline number, faqs, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
Bihar Fasal Bima Sahayata Yojana – pacsonline.bih.nic.in
बिहार फसल बीमा सहायता योजना के बारे में – Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana has started to protect the crops of farmers cultivating in Bihar from natural disasters like floods, droughts, etc., under this scheme, if there is any harm to farmers’ farming due to any natural disaster, financial assistance will be provided. Under the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme, if there is a loss of up to 20% in the actual production of a farmer’s crop, Rs 7,500 will be saved per hectare and if the loss is more than 20%, Rs 10,000 will be saved per hectare.
Under this scheme, the given amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the farmer. To apply under Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana, it is necessary for the farmers to have a bank account and the bank account must be linked to the Aadhar Card.
Highlights of Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana
|Article name||Bihar Fasal Bima Sahayata Yojana|
|State Name||A state in Eastern India|
|Through||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Profit-Takers||Farmers of the state|
|Objective||To provide assistance to compensate for the loss caused by natural calamity|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Financial Amount||Rs 7500 to 10000|
Purpose of Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Scheme
The purpose of this scheme is that if a natural disaster occurs in the state and it damages and destroys the crop the farmer, the government will provide assistance to make up the crop so that they do not have to go through any kind of loss or suicide. Read apart from this, encourage farmers in the field of agriculture so that more people in the country can join the agricultural producer.
Through the Crop Assistance Scheme, farmers will be able to be self-reliant and strong, and if the crop is damaged, they will be able to get benefits under it. This crop assistance scheme was started to offset the farmers’ financial loss. Now relief will be provided to farmers in the loss of crops that occur naturally. This is an important scheme to provide special assistance to farmers.
Important Information: State farmers who have registered/applied for “Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Kharif” and want to make changes/corrections in the applicable yield for any reason, such as crops, land area, account number, etc., dated 08/05/ 2021 to 08/20/2021 Required changes/corrections can be made. A land receipt is valid for Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme Kharif.
Benefits of Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana
- The government will provide assistance according to each hectare to the farmers whose crops will be damaged due to natural disasters such as snowfall, storms, rain, flood, etc.
- The amount of assistance granted under the scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- If a farmer’s crop is destroyed by a catastrophe of up to 20%, he will be given a sum of money at the rate of Rs 7,500 per hectare so that the loss of his crop can be compensated.
- Apart from this, if more than 20% of the farmer’s crop is destroyed due to the disaster, he will be given Rs 10,000 per hectare.
- For the assistance provided by the Bihar State Government, the applicant will not have to pay any kind of insurance premium.
- If the applicant has to know any information related to the crop, he can visit the portal and see the information through an online medium.
Eligibility for Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar
फसल बीमा योजना बिहार के लिए पात्रता – If you also want to apply for the State Crop Assistance Scheme, it is very important before applying that you know its eligibility, only then will you be able to fill out its application form. Today we will tell you about the eligibility of the system, which is as follows:
- The state cropping scheme can only be applied by indigenous farmers in Bihar.
- It is very important for the applicant to have their own bank account.
- All documents must be available with the applicant farmer.
- Under the scheme, if the crop is destroyed naturally, only then will the farmer get the benefit. If the crop is damaged in any other way, it will not be considered eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana
बिहार फसल बीमा योजना के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज – The documents required to apply for the scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Under this scheme, only farmers whose crops have been damaged by natural disasters and weather can apply.
- Aadhar card
- Identification card
- Bank account book
- A bank is also required
- Farmland papers
- Mobile Phone Number
- Passport size photo
A self-certified copy of the following documents is required for the Crop Assistance Scheme
- For Ryot Farmer: A Ryot farmer is a person who has his own farming or land.
- Land ownership certificate
- Self-certification form
- For non-riot farmers: A non-riot farmer is a farmer who does not own land, and cultivates someone else’s farm for cash.
- Self-certification form
How to Register Bihar Sarkar Fasal Bima Yojana?
बिहार सरकार फसल बीमा योजना का पंजीकरण कैसे करें? – If you also want to apply for the scheme and get its benefits, then you have to follow the steps we have provided for this.
- To apply online for Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Scheme, you have to first go to the official website of the Agriculture Department for Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme – www.pacsonline.bih.nic.in.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the main page, you have to click on the given option to click here to registration farmers in the agriculture section.
- After clicking, you will arrive directly at the new direct benefit transfer website, the Department of Agriculture.
- Now you have the home page to register under the option to register on.
- Your new registration page will open on the new page, here you have to select Demographics + One Time Password option from the three given options.
- Once marked, you must fill in your Aadhar card details like the Aadhar number and name of the applicant.
- Now click on the Authentication button.
- After that, the registration process for the applicant will be completed.
How to Login to Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana?
बिहार फसल सहायता योजना में कैसे लॉगिन करें? – If you also want to apply for the scheme and get its benefits, so please log in, or then you have to follow the steps we have provided for this.
- Candidates visit the official website – www.pacsonline.bih.nic.in to log in.
- After that, the home page of the site will open on your screen.
- On the main page, you must click the link below to apply for the Crop Assistance Scheme.
- Then the login form will open in front of you on the next page – https://pacsonline.bih.nic.in/fsy/login.aspx.
- Here you should go to the login details – enter the mobile phone number and password.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code and click on the login button.
- This way your login process is completed.
How to Check Eligible Gram Panchayat List?
ग्राम पंचायत सूची की जांच कैसे करें? – you have to follow the steps we have provided for this.
- To see the list of eligible Gram Panchayat, applicants first go to the official website of the Bihar Co-operative Department.
- After that, the home page of the site will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Eligible Gram Panchayats List option – http://epacs.bih.nic.in/BRFSY/PanchayatListRavi.aspx.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you must fill in the season, district, block, etc.
- And then you can view it to click the option.
- After clicking, you will see the list of eligible Gram Panchayat.
गेहूँ अधिप्राप्ति के लिए कृषकों का ऑनलाइन निबंधन का प्रतिवेदन (District Wise Farmers Online Registration Report 2020-21 For Wheat Procurement)
|धान अधिप्राप्ति 2021-2022 में भाग लेने वाले कृषको के आवेदन की स्थिति|
|संख्या.||जिला||कुल आवेदन||रैयत कृषक||गैर रैयत कृषक||पैक्स के लिए आवेदन||व्यापार मंडल के लिए आवेदन|
How to Download Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana Rabi App?
- To download the Application, visit the official website of the Department of Cooperation – www.pacsonline.bih.nic.in.
- On the new page, click on the given option for Rabi of Bihar BRFSY Inspection Rabi App.
- Upon clicking, the Google Play Store will open in front of you on a new page – राज्य फसल सहायता निरीक्षण एप रबी डाउनलोड.
- Here you go to the install button and click on it.
- Then your app will be downloaded successfully on your phone – fasal sahayata nirikshan app download.
BRFSY Inspection Rabi –
BRFSY Inspection Kharif-2019 –
Process to View Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana (Rabi 2020-21) Report
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the main page, you have to click on the Report option – http://cooponline.bih.nic.in/fsy/ConsolidateReportForRabi2021.aspx.
- Now you have to click on the option of Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme (Rabi 2020-21).
- Then a new page will open in front of you – [बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना (रबी-2020-21) हेतु कृषकों का ऑनलाइन निबंधन का प्रतिवेदन].
- On this page, you have to choose your district.
- After that, you have to select your block.
- Once you select your block, the relevant information will be displayed on your computer screen.
Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar Helpline Number
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem, you can solve your problem by calling the helpline number or via email.
- Helpline Number (हेल्प लाईन नंबर) – (0612)-2200693.,1800-1800-110
- Email ID – email@example.com
|List of eligible Gram Panchayats|
योग्य ग्राम पंचायतो की सूची
|Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme (Rabi 2022-23)|
बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना (रबी 2022-23)
|Paddy by going to the total application for receipt|
आदिप्राप्ति हेतु कुल आवेदन में जाकर धान(2022-23)
|Wheat by going to the total application for receipt|
आदिप्राप्ति हेतु कुल आवेदन में जाकर गेहूं(2022-23)
|Bihar State Crop Assistance Inspection App|
बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता निरक्षण एप (रबी)
|Farmer Registration in Agriculture Department|
कृषि विभाग में किसान निबंधन (रजिस्ट्रेशन)
|Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana Login|
बिहार फसल बीमा योजना लॉगिन
|खरीफ-2022/23 – फसल सहायता योजना||Click Here|
FAQS – Q&A related to Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana
Under the State Crop Assistance Scheme, the assistance will be provided due to the loss of crops due to a natural disaster, and this amount will be sent to the beneficiary farmers’ bank account, so it is very important for the applicant to have his own bank account, to compensate the farmers for the lost crop.
The official website to apply for Fasal Sahayata Yojana is pacsonline.bih.nic.in/fsy. We have provided you the link to this website in this article.
Under Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana, assistance of Rs 7,500 and Rs 10,000 will be given to the farmer.
No, citizens of other states cannot apply for Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme, only Bihar residents people will be able to apply for the scheme.
The scheme will be applied through an online mode. Applicants can apply for the scheme by visiting the official website.
Farmers will be provided with crop assistance scheme benefits for natural disasters like drought, flood, etc.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Bihar Fasal Bima Sahayata Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.