Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023 | तमिलनाडु मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना 2022-23 | Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Apply Online | Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme in English / Hindi
Dear Readers, the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023 was launched by Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami for students who recently passed the standard 10th or 12th standard exam. The procedure for filling out the online application form will start very soon. Applicants must complete the application form before the last date.
In this article, we will tell you the eligibility criteria, documents required to submit the application, laptop specifications, and other mandatory information are available here in this article.
[TN] Tamil Nadu Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023 – Apply Online, Pads Delivery
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Details
The Free Laptop Scheme/Program is an initiative of the government of Tamil Nadu. To survive in this digital world, it is imperative that students learn the latest technology. Under this scheme, the government would distribute laptops to the recipients. The government aims to launch this scheme to help students who are financially weak and unable to purchase a laptop or computer or to encourage students to further their studies and modern technology.
Highlights of the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami|
|Launched on||27th February 2020|
|Beneficiary||10th & 12th Students|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Official website||Click Here|
Eligibility for the Free Tamil Nadu Laptop Scheme
- Tamil Nadu permanent residents can take advantage of the benefits of this scheme.
- Preference will be given to the schedule caste and schedule tribe Category.
- An applicant who has passed the standard tenth or twelfth standard exam from a government school or assistance can take advantage of the benefits.
Documents Required for this Free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- School ID
- Family Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- More Proof of Acceptance
- Resident Proof
Specification of Laptops Under Tamil Nadu Free Scheme
|Laptop Brand Name||HP|
|Screen Size||14-inch Screen|
|Laptop Name||ELCOT PC|
|System Type||X 86|
|Market Price||25,0000 RS|
|Warranty of Laptop||1 Year|
|Processor Name||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|System Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|System RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM at 1066 MHz Speed|
|Pre-Installed Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE, TN Schemes|
|Hard Disk||160 GB Minimum – 320 GB Maximum|
Application Procedure for the Free Tamil Nadu Laptop Scheme
- First, visit the Free Laptop Scheme’s official website – elcot.in/student-free-laptop.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- From the main page, you should search for the link to register or log in.
- Fill out the registration form with the required information.
- Submit the registration form and log in to the site with the username, password, and captcha code shown on the computer screen.
- Fill out the remaining application form and upload the necessary documents and upload your photo and signature as well (if needed).
- Submit the order form by clicking on the submit option.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for further use.
Note: We will update the above information very soon once it is released by the state government. We hope that the information provided was useful to you.
Scheme for distributing laptops to students:
The Government of Tamil Nadu is implementing a scheme of distributing laptops to students studying in government and government-subsidized schools and colleges in the state to facilitate their acquisition of better skills. The Government issued orders in GO (Ms) No. 1 dated 03.06.2011 by the Special Program Implementation Department for the purchase of laptops for ELCOT.
So far in six phases from 2011-12 to 2016-2017, 38,53,572 numbers of Laptops and Computers have been purchased and supplied.
For Phases – VII, VIII, and IX, procurement of 15,66,022 laptops through ICB tender were completed and supplies commenced from March 2019 onwards and are expected to be completed by October 2019.
[ABY] Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Complete Information, New List
PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2023: Benefits, How to get Rs 15 Lakh, Application Form
Here we have provided all the information about the “Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.