Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Awards Yojana 2021 | राजस्थान गार्गी पुरस्कार योजना 2021 | गार्गी पुरस्कार पंजीकरण फार्म आवेदन | Download Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Application Form Pdf | गार्गी पुरस्कार आवेदन फार्म | राजस्थान गार्गी पुरस्कार योजना 2021 पंजीकरण फार्म | Gargi Award Application Form Online | Gargi Award Application Form | Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana in Hindi / English
Dear Readers, the state government will start an online Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Application / गार्गी पुरस्कार पंजीकरण फार्म आवेदन portal. Girls who score 75% or more in class 10th and 12th can fill out their online application from the Girls’ Education. After applying online, a copy of the application form, the relevant score sheet, and the bank account book must be submitted to the relevant Chief Education Officer. The amount of the Gargi Prize will be deposited directly into the girls ’bank account this year by the Girls’ Education Foundation in Jaipur, this year, female students will not be paid by check.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Details
गार्गी पुरस्कार में कितने रुपए मिलते हैं – Under this scheme, state students who have passed 75% or more in the 10th standard exam at the high school (secondary) level and after being admitted to the next class, will be given the state government. 3,000 rupees as prize money to be provided and Rs. 5000 prize money for students who scored 75% in the 12th exam. To take advantage of the prize money, admission to class 11th and 12th is necessary. If the student is not accepted in the 11th class after class X, she will not benefit from this scheme.
Under Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021, Department of Education Officers, Rajasthan will be selected by Girl List, Cash Prize Checks, and Certificates from Girls Education Foundation, Jaipur Gargi Prizes/Awards will be distributed across the state on 7th February 2020. The amount of Rs 56.79 crore will be distributed to 1,45,973 girls this time during the ceremony to be held at Panchayat Samiti headquarters and state headquarters.
Highlights of the Gargi Puraskar Yojana Rajasthan
|Name of Scheme||Gargi Award Scheme – गार्गी पुरस्कार पंजीकरण फार्म|
|Launched By||By Rajasthan government|
|Beneficiary||10th and 12th students of Board of Secondary Education|
|Life Money||10th pass girl student Rs 3000, 12th pass girl student Rs 5000|
Benefits of the Gargi Award Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be awarded to girls studying in Class 10th and 12th of Rajasthan State Board of Education.
- Rajasthan girls will receive 3,000 rupees for 75 percent or more in the 10th standard and 5,000 rupees for girls who score 75% or more in the class 12 exam.
- Through this scheme, more and more girls in the state will be encouraged to get higher education.
- Assistance provided under this scheme will be given to girl students by check.
Documents Required for Gargi Award Application 2021
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant must get 75% or more of the marks in the 10th and 12th standard examinations.
- Girls of all categories can benefit from this scheme.
- The student must have a certificate from the school.
- Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of Residence
- Bank Account Statement
- Mobile Phone Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to Apply Online/Offline in Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021?
राजस्थान गार्गी पुरस्कार योजना में ऑनलाइन / ऑफलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
- Who Wants Rajasthan Chhatraye Offline Application Under This Scheme First Girls Education Institution In Rajasthan Official Website – http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you – गार्गी पुरस्कार राशि 2021.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the Awards option.
- Next, you must carefully read the instructions for the Gargi Prize.
- After clicking on the option, a PDF of the Gargi Puraskar app will open in front of you.
- From here, you must download the application form and take a hard copy.
- After that, fill out all the required information in the application form and then send it to the relevant department.
- This way, your application will be completed.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Selection Process
- As you all know, girls are encouraged by the Girls Education Foundation to get good marks in the board exams.
- This incentive is provided through a Gargi Award.
- The Gargi Prize is awarded in the adult and junior categories.
- Girls who score 75% or more of the marks in the Senior class entrance test are eligible for this award.
- The list of all those students who scored 75% or more on the board examination is called from the Board of Secondary Education.
- This list is sent to the Foundation for Girls’ Education.
- After that, the amount of this incentive is distributed to the girls every year on Basant Panchami Day through the District Education Officer.
- The location for awarding the prizes is determined by the department.
- After that, the education officer in the concerned area provides location information to the qualified students.
- The student also fills out a form, which students are required to get by their school principal and submit to the district education officer.
- Eligibility for the award is approved through this form.
- The incentive amount is offered in installments under this award.
- The first batch will be awarded to students who score 75% or more on the entrance exam and continue their education in the following semester.
- The second installment is paid to all students studying at Junior Upadhyaya but students who do not complete their education will not receive this award.
- The junior class eligible for the Gargi Prize will be the student of the 8th board examination conducted by the Department of Sanskrit Education.
- This award is only awarded to a student who scores at the Panchayat Samiti and District Headquarters levels.
- The students ‘names will be sent to the Girls’ Education Institution by the Education Officer in the respective Sanskrit departments.
- After that, the Girls’ Education Foundation will run the tests and the students will be identified.
- After that, the list of students identified by the Girls’ Education Foundation and the award funds will be sent to the District Education Officer.
- The district education officer will distribute this amount to the eligible students.
- The Gargi Award Junior category incentive amount will only be awarded to students studying in the name of class 9th while studying in class 9, and the first installment will be awarded to students.
- If the girl studies regularly in the tenth grade as well, then she is given a second installment.
- If the eligible student does not complete her education, she will not receive the award.
- Junior and senior class students will be required to get a certificate from the head of the institution to prove their studies.
We have provided you with all the information related to the Gargi Prize through this article. If you are still facing any kind of issue, you can solve your problem by calling the helpline number or via email. Helpline number and email id as below.
- Helpline Number:- 0141-2704357
- Email-id:- email@example.com
|बालिका शिक्षा फाउंडेशन, राजस्थान – Shala Darpan||Click Here|
|आवेदन प्रपत्र की स्थिति – Check Application Status||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|School Certificate Download||Click Here|
|Online Form Filling Guidelines||Click Here|
|Frequency Asked Questions||Click Here|
|Download Forms||Click Here|
|Devvani App||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana
Gargi Puraskar Amount of Rs 3,000 thousand.
A Gargi Puraskar Yojana is received every year at Basant Panchami.
The Gargi Prize is given to girls to score 75% in class 10th and 12th.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Gargi Puraskar Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.