Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana: The Punjab government has started the Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Scheme (पंजाब घर-घर मुफ्त राशन योजना) 2024. Under this scheme, eligible citizens will get free ration delivered to their homes. Now, people will not have to stand in long queues, and everyone will get their share without any hassle. This initiative provides relief to those facing food shortages, ensuring that citizens receive free food rations at their doorsteps. Reading this article will teach you how to benefit from this scheme. Besides, you will also receive information about the purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, necessary documents, application process, and other aspects of the scheme.
On 10 February 2024, Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann along with Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party leader launched the Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana in Almoh, Punjab.
ghar ghar muft ration yojana portal
Post of Contents
Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana Punjab 2024
ਘਰ-ਘਰ ਮੁਫਤ ਰਾਸ਼ਨ ਯੋਜਨਾ 2024 – पंजाब घर-घर मुफ्त राशन योजना #GharGharRationPunjab
The door-to-door free ration scheme was launched in Punjab on 10 February 2024. This scheme was initiated by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann. Under the Ghar Ghar ration scheme, beneficiaries will be provided with free food rations at their doorstep every month. 627 commercial stores have been allocated for the first phase of this plan. Through it, the ration will be delivered to every home in the state. By availing of the free door-to-door ration scheme, residents of the state will no longer have to stand in queues for hours at ration shops. This scheme will provide food rations to ration card holders every month at their homes. The economic condition of people will improve by getting free rations at home.
This scheme is one of the promises made by the Aam Aadmi Party during the Assembly election campaign. According to the government, the implementation of this scheme will benefit 43 lakh families. The ration will be delivered by the government in sealed bags, following all procedures.
Highlights of Punjab Ghar Ghar Free Ration Scheme 2024
|Name Of the Scheme
|Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana 2024
ਘਰ-ਘਰ ਮੁਫਤ ਰਾਸ਼ਨ ਯੋਜਨਾ
|Government Of Punjab
|10 February 2024
|To provide free food to every citizen of Punjab.
|Mode Of Application
Objective of the door-to-door free food ration system
The main objective of starting the free door-to-door ration scheme in the Punjab government is to provide ration to ration card holders in the state at their doorstep every month. Because poor families are unable to obtain sufficient amounts of food due to the weak economic situation, which makes their health unhealthy. Apart from this, they have to stand in queues for hours at ration shops to get ration. But this will not happen now because through this scheme the beneficiaries will get a free ration at home every month. In addition, the black marketing of the pills will also be stopped. This scheme will make all people self-reliant by providing them with free food rations.
doorstep ration delivery scheme punjab – ਘਰ-ਘਰ ਮੁਫਤ ਰਾਸ਼ਨ ਯੋਜਨਾ
Benefits of Punjab Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana 2024
पंजाब घर-घर मुफ़्त राशन योजना 2024 के लाभ
- To provide free rations per house to the people of Punjab, CM Bhagwant Mann started the Ghar Ghar Maift Yojana on February 10, 2024.
- Through this scheme, residents of Punjab will benefit from a home ration every month.
- Under the scheme, 24 lakh people will be benefited in the first phase.
- The Punjab government will provide employment opportunities to more than 1,500 youth as delivery agents under this scheme.
- After the implementation of the Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana 2024, ration card holders will avoid standing in queues for hours.
- Getting free rations will not only save money but people will also save time by getting rations at home.
- This scheme will be implemented in the entire state to provide benefits to all the people of Punjab.
- The government will provide the benefit of free food ration so that the citizens of the state do not remain hungry.
Eligibility for the Free Door-to-Door Rations Scheme
घर–घर मुफ्त राशन योजना 2024 के लिए पात्रता
To be eligible for the scheme, you must meet the following criteria:
- To avail of the door-to-door free ration scheme, the applicant must be a citizen of Punjab.
- Ration card holders will be eligible for this scheme.
- BPL cardholders and economically weak people will be eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Email id
- PAN card
- Mobile number
List of beneficiaries
After completing the registration process, the government will release the list of beneficiaries of the Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana. If your name appears on this list, you are eligible for program benefits. You can check whether your name is on the list of beneficiaries by visiting the official website. Simply enter your name and mobile number to find out easily.
Apply online for Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana 2024
घर–घर मुफ्त राशन योजना 2024 के तहत आवेदन कैसे करें?
If you want to apply for the benefit of the Punjab Ghar-Ghar Free Ration Scheme, then let us tell you that you will not need to apply under this scheme. Because the ration will be provided at the home of the ration card holders by the delivery agent. As you all know it is necessary to have a ration card to avail the benefits of government schemes because a ration card is an important document of our identity through which we can avail of many facilities. Likewise, you can get your ration at home every month by showing your ration card.
ghar ghar muft ration yojana punjab – पंजाब घर-घर मुफ्त राशन योजना
To apply online for Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana 2024, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Food Corporation of Punjab.
- On the home page, find the latest updates regarding the Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Yojana.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option. A new tab will open and enter your details.
- Upload the required documents correctly.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to complete your application.
How to Get Benefits of Ghar Ghar Muft Ration Scheme 2024
- This scheme will help all citizens who choose home delivery services. Citizens will receive high-quality food rations at their doorstep.
- Through this scheme, the government will deliver the sealed bags directly to the beneficiary’s door.
- This scheme will benefit those who are already beneficiaries of the state government’s Atta Dal scheme.
- Each ration card holder will receive his own home and monthly ration. The share will be distributed monthly to all beneficiaries.
- As part of the scheme, 43 lakh families in Punjab will receive food supplies from the Punjab government.
Through this scheme, state ration card holders will get free ration at home. So that no citizen of the state remains hungry.
The Ghar Ghar Free Ration Scheme was launched in Punjab by Arvind Kejriwal and Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on February 10, 2024.
The Punjab government has appointed more than 1,500 youth as delivery agents for the door-to-door free food ration program.
The applicant must have a ration card. The candidate must be a beneficiary of the atta dal scheme. The applicant must live in Punjab permanently.