PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Yojana | प्रधानमंत्री घर तक फाइबर योजना | Bharat Net Ghar Tak Fibre Scheme | BharatNet Fibre Plans Scheme | ghar tak fiber scheme official website | csc ghar tak fiber | PM Ghar Tak Fiber Yojana in Hindi
The central government launched the Prime Minister’s Fiber Scheme 2021 / PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Yojana. The Common Service Centers (CSCs) of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) are building fiber-optic networks for India.
These optical fibers will connect villages across the country with village gram/block panchayats. The CSC takes initiatives through Village Level Entrepreneurs – VLEs under the Central Government’s BharatNet Initiative. In this article, you will get to know all the official guidelines, rules, and versions related to this scheme.
Pradhan Matri Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme 2021
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced in his 74th Independence Day speech that before 2014, only 5 dozen gram panchayats had been connected to optical fibers. In the past five years, about 1.5 lakh gram panchayats have been connected to the optical fiber network.
In the next 1000 days, the central government will work to connect every village in the country with optical fibers according to PM Modi’s Digital India Vision. The government has now launched PM Ghar Tak Fiber project to provide a high-speed internet connection to people.
Main Points of PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Yojana 2021-22
|Name of Scheme||Ghar Tak Fiber Yojana|
|Started||By the central government|
|An Objective||Aims to Digitize Indian Villages|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Fiber CSC Home (FTTH) for Broadband Internet Connection
PM Modi’s vision is to connect villages through a fiber-optic network, and CSC aims to provide optical fiber to the home broadband/fiber home internet connection. This 5th connectivity will be provided to 45,945 villages in approximately 8,900-gram panchayats, as Wi-Fi and FTTH operate over BharatNet. The optical fiber network is expected to spread in all villages by the end of next year by 2021.
Highlights of Broadband Fiber (Bharat Net) Yojana 2021
Let’s take a look at the main highlights of India’s fiber broadband scheme.
- The fiber broadband (Bharatnet) scheme aims to digitize Indian villages.
- PM Narendra Modi recently launched this scheme in Bihar, and it goes through various phases so that all villages across India will enable high-speed internet services.
- 45,945 villages digitally connect with high-speed internet services.
- This scheme has been implemented by Common Service Centers (CSC’s) operating in India.
- CSC aims to provide broadband services with Optical Fiber Home (FTTH) technology.
- This scheme enables various sources of income for villages by creating employment opportunities in different sectors such as Rural BPO, e-commerce, e-education, telemedicine, internet banking, etc.
PM Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme will Provide Online Scheme & Service Delivery for Citizens
With the spread of broadband connectivity in the villages of Bihar, citizens will be provided with an online plan/service. After implementing the 2020 optical fiber scheme until PM Ghar, people can now benefit from various schemes and initiatives by the government with just one click. New job opportunities will open in the villages and this will help local youth, especially girls, to become independent and support their families.
Inauguration of new areas of income with internet availability
With the optical fiber connection, new avenues will open for additional sources of income. New areas include: –
- Rural areas BPO
- Internet banking
All these new areas will be created to earn a nice sum by providing high-speed internet facilities in the villages.
How to Apply for the PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme
Let’s see the online application procedure for the PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme online.
- Visit the official portal of the Gar Tak Fiber Project. (soon)
- It takes the applicant online to the home page.
- On the home page, click on the registration link and then the online registration page opens.
- Enter the applicant’s personal details such as name, age, gender, date of birth, full address details, mobile phone number, and email ID.
- Also enter other details like ID, the purpose of broadband connection, etc.
- Check all the details and click on the Submit button on the application form.
BharatNet Phase 1 Progress Report – प्रधानमंत्री भारत-नेट घर तक फाइबर योजना
The operation and maintenance of the scheduled optical fiber network under BharatNet Phase 1 were assigned to the CSC in July 2019. In January 2020, FTTH connectivity was also added to 5 government organizations.
Nevertheless, CSC VLEs achieved excellent first-stage production. It comprises 5,889 grams of panchayats with 20,000 rural households and government institutions with more than 45,000 customers having access to broadband internet.
Here we have provided all the information about the “PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.