Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana 2021 | उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री घसियारी कल्याण योजना | मुख्यमंत्री घस्यारी कल्याण योजना | uk mukhyamantri ghasiyari kalyan yojana uttarakhand online apply form | Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the Uttarakhand government will release a new Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana (MGKY) / उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री घसियारी कल्याण योजना 2021. In CM Ghasyari Kalyan Yojna, thousands of women residing in the mountainous regions of the state will benefit. In this article, we will tell you the full details of Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana will free nearly three and a half women from the burden of forage, besides that will be a great way to improve farmers’ economy. The income of milk producers will only increase by 1,300 rupees per month.
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Scheme 2021 Details
Livestock feed will be provided in remote rural areas in mountainous areas through 7771 centers under Mukhya Mantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana. Cattle breeders in these areas will be provided with prepackaged feed and total mix ration (TMR). UK CM Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana will come as a great relief for women who are in difficulties and in danger while gathering forage from the forest.
Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana will free nearly three and a half lakh women from the burden of forage, along the way it will be a great way to improve the farmers’ economy. The income of milk producers will only increase by 1,300 rupees per month. Thanks to this scheme, Uttarakhand can play a huge role in milk production. Released to ease the foraging burden on women in the mountainous region, this scheme will prove beneficial in making farmers self-reliant. The plan aims to plant corn crops on 2,000 acres of land to prepare silage. Maize / Corn is a good diet for animals. Yields of maize/corn started from 500 acres.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana UK
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana Uttarakhand|
|State Name||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiary||the income of milk producers will only increase by 1,300 rupees per month.|
|Official Website||Coming Soon.|
Execution of Uttarakhand Ghassari Kalyan Yojana
According to official sources, Cabinet approved a sum of Rs. 16.78 Crore to Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Ghassari Kalyan Yojana (MGKY) in the next financial year. The state government has arrangements that have already been made for the cooperative cultivation of maize, facilitating the production of silage and TMR along with the supply of it to beneficiaries. UK Government intends to provide livestock feed at Rs. 3 per kilogram under this scheme.
Features of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojna
- Under this scheme, women do not have to go to the woods for charpatti, as nutritious animal food is served at subsidized rates.
- Livestock farmers in remote rural hill areas of Uttarakhand will have packed silage, total mixed rations TMR in their homes
- The goal is to free women from the task of chopping fodder by providing silage and TMR feed blocks at reduced prices.
- Cattle will not have to roam from forest to forest for fodder.
- There would be a double benefit in animal health and milk production.
- More than 2,000 farm families will be linked to collective cooperative cultivation of corn on more than 2,000 acres of their land. Arrangements were made to provide fair prices to corn growers.
- Cattle herders will also receive nutritious fodder for their animals, and the burden on the heads of women in the mountains will be reduced.
- The cost of this entire Mukhya Mantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojna in Uttarakhand is estimated at Rs. 19 crores.
Other Decisions at the Cabinet Meeting in Uttarakhand
- Approval of a 600-bed hospital in Haridwar for COVID-19 treatment in Kumbh Mela.
- 57 teachers from non-governmental Sanskrit Colleges will receive additional rewards.
- Additional Project Manager position, Supervisor Engineer will be created for the Water Life Mission.
- Approval of the service directory of the Uttarakhand Police Communications.
Women Will Does Not Have To Wander In The Woods
Earlier, the government of Trivendra Singh Rawat also approved its scheme to make women accountants share in their husbands’ land. Mountain economies revolve around women. Wandering through the woods for fodder and wood in the morning and evening was very problematic. On the way to the forest, sometimes wild animal attacks, sometimes falling from the hill, and dying, like accident days.
According to the Ministry of Dairy Product Development, this will increase revenue per milk product by a minimum of Rs 1,300 per month. Women will save five to six hours by providing livestock feed at home. During this period they will also be able to undertake agricultural projects and other business. They will get a chance to develop small businesses by joining self-help groups. Animal Husbandry Minister R Meenakshi Sundaram says women, ranchers, and farmers will benefit from the scheme in the plains as well.
[Download PDF] Shadi Anudan Yojana Uttarakhand 2021: Online Application, Helpline Number
[Loan Form] Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-employment Scheme – वीर चंद्र सिंह गढ़वाली पर्यटन स्वरोजगार योजना, Application Form
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.