Global Pravasi Rishta Portal 2024 | Global Pravasi Rishta Mobile App | ग्लोबल प्रवासी रिश्ता पोर्टल एंड मोबाइल एप्प | pravasirishta.gov.in Website | Global Pravasi Rishta Portal in English / Hindi
Dear Readers, the Global Pravasi Rishta portal and mobile app / ग्लोबल प्रवासी रिश्ता पोर्टल एंड मोबाइल एप्प will help deliver 3.12 crores from the Indian diaspora spread across the globe. The Government of India has launched the Global Pravasi Rishta portal and mobile app. The application aims to connect the Indian community spread across the world. It will create a three-way connection between the Indian Missions (meaning Embassies) and the Indian Ministry of External Affairs and Diaspora. Indian Diaspora means the dispersed population of Indian origin.
MEA launched Global Pravasi Rishta Portal on pravasirishta.gov.in website, Android mobile users can download the Global Pravasi Rishta app from google play store on their smartphones, and check the direct link to access website/app.
Post of Contents
Global Pravasi Rishta Portal Details
Global Pravasi Rishta Portal Launched By – The Ministry of External Affairs of the Indian Government has launched the Global Pravasi Rishta portal at pravasirishta.gov.in. MEA also launched the Global Pravasi Rishta Mobile app to connect with the Indian diaspora globally. The launch of the new portal and app on December 30, 2020, will help deliver around 3.12 Crore Indian worldwide. Global Parvasi’s website and the app will assist in establishing tripartite communication between Indian Missions, the Ministry, and the Indian Diaspora.
Goals of the Global Pravasi Rishta Portal/App
The central government Realizes the importance of the Indian Diaspora and has also been involved in various ways. One of these steps is the “Global Pravasi Rishta Portal“, through which the government aims to communicate with the Indian community abroad and not ceremonial but at every step. The government portal will also be used to share the latest developments by the Ministry of External Affairs, the Indian government with Diaspora members. It will be a giant step in effective and innovative communication channels with NRIs and PIOs.
Global Pravasi Rishta Portal App
The Global Pravasi Rishta mobile app will be used by Indian citizens and diaspora while the portal will be used by Indian Missions. Even there, there are about 3.12 crores Indians overseas globally, of which 1.78 crores are Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and 1.34 crores are People of Indian Origin (PIOs).
Highlights of the Global Pravasi Rishta Portal/App
Here are the important features and features of the Global Pravasi Rishta portal: –
- Global Pravasi Rishta Portal was created to enable the registration of members of the Indian diaspora, such as PIOs, NRIs, and OCIs.
- The central government will facilitate communication with the overseas Indian community.
- The Global Pravasi Rishta Portal will also facilitate OCIs, PIOs, and NRIs by connecting them to various existing and new government schemes that will benefit them in different areas of interest.
- The portal will also assist Indians abroad while managing any crisis and will also provide a helping hand to NRIs and PIOs.
- It will enable communication on a real-time basis and will also have the ability to issue warnings and emergency alerts.
- The Global Pravasi Rishta portal will help the Indian community access consular services and officials in times of emergency.
- The portal will also contain useful information for the Indian diaspora such as information about passports, visas, and other consular services.
- It will also have details about the different events organized by the missions and invitations will be sent out to expatriates to participate further.
- The dynamic nature of the portal and the app will also allow the ministry to take useful opinions from the Indian diaspora on policy issues, conduct surveys, share electronic newsletters, etc.
Why are the Global Pravasi Rishta Portal and Mobile App Launching?
There is no effective communication channel available with the ministry to communicate with the Indian community around the world. The Indian Diaspora and the Ministry of External Affairs are using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp to communicate during emergencies. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has launched the Global Pravasi Rishta mobile portal and app.
How to Apply for Global Pravasi Rishta Portal
ग्लोबल प्रवासी रिश्ता पोर्टल के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें – Here is the direct link to access the Global Pravasirishta Rishta Portal – http://pravasirishta.gov.in/home.
- First, visit the official website of the Global Pravasi Rishta portal at pravasirishta.gov.in.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- The Global Pravasi Rishta Portal home page will appear on the screen.
- Here, all people entering the portal can select the country and mission name, and then select the “Submit” button.
- Registration Form
- Existing Registered Users
- Update your Profile
- Mission Login
Here we have provided all the information about the “Global Pravasi Rishta Portal“. If you like this, you should share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.