CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Apply Online 2024 | गोधन न्याय योजना पंजीयन फार्म | गोधन न्याय योजना लाभ व पात्रता 2023 | Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Application Form | Godhan Nyay Yojana in Hindi
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of the State, Bhupesh Baghel on 20 July 2020 for the benefit of farmers/livestock. Under this scheme, cow manure will be purchased by the state government from livestock farmers.
Under this scheme, cow manure purchased from ranchers will be used to make vermicompost fertilizer. Through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government also works for cows. CG farmers will now be able to earn 12,000 rupees annually by selling cow dung. This will be possible from the state government.
Post of Contents
Details of Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh
The Chhattisgarh Cow Dung government will first start on July 21, 2020, with this scheme. This CG scheme will be used directly for livestock keepers in Chhattisgarh. Interested state beneficiaries who wish to benefit from this scheme must first apply under the CG Godhan Nyay Yojana.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nayi Yojana Dung purchase scheme for two rupees per kilogram – 2 Rs./KG गोबर सरकार को बेचें
The scheme will be run in two phases, as 2,240 of the state cows will be added in the first stage, and then in the second stage after the creation of 2,800 formations in a few days, manure will be purchased. Cow manure is used in several ways. With this good fuel is prepared. Under this scheme, cow dung will be purchased by the Chhattisgarh government for Rs. 2 per kilogram.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme|
गोधन न्याय योजना,
|Started by||By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|An Objective||Increase the income of cattlemen|
Benefits of Godhan Nyay Yojana– गोधन न्याय योजना
- Animal husbandry will get a commercial model through CG Godhan Nyaya Yojana 2024.
- As income increases through this scheme, the cows will get the appropriate feed.
- Accidents with animals will also be prohibited through this scheme.
- The state government will provide financial assistance to farmers and livestock.
- Due to the economic benefits of this scheme, livestock will not leave their cows open, which reduces chaos.
- Under this scheme, the state government will use cow manure to purchase compost to make compost.
- This Yojana will prevent the burning of dung by making dung cakes in the villages.
Important Facts about Godhan Nyay Yojana
- The scheme will be run in two phases, as 2,240 of the state cows will be added in the first stage, and then in the second stage after the creation of 2,800 formations in a few days, manure will be purchased.
- In the future, to make this scheme more effective, this scheme will be operated in 20 thousand villages and cities in the state.
- The Chhattisgarh Government will begin sharing dung for the first time on July 21, 2020, with this scheme.
- Information about the amount and price of cow manure to be purchased will be released within 8 days.
Eligibility Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh
To use this scheme, you must meet the eligibility criteria specified as follows –
- If the applicant wants to apply to this scheme, he must be a Chhattisgarh citizen.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must obtain an Aadhaar Card.
- Major realtors will not get benefits from this scheme based on their prosperity.
- Applicants who wish to apply under this scheme are required to register the number of animals.
Documents for Godhan Nyaya Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Personal ID
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Mobile Phone Number
How to Apply for CG Godhan Nyaya Yojana 2022?
Those applicants who want to take advantage of this scheme by applying at Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana, will all have to wait a little longer. Because this yojana has just been announced and the scheme has not been released publicly yet. Once this scheme is launched, you will all be notified through our website, and you will be able to apply.
FAQ – Questions and Answers
This scheme was launched by the Chhattisgarh Government State.
This scheme will benefit people who raise animals in the state.
No, only Chhattisgarh residents will be able to apply for this scheme.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Godhan Nyay Yojana“. If you like this, you should share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.