Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana | गुजरात अन्ना ब्रह्मा योजना | Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana in Hindi | [मुफ्त राशन] गुजरात अन्ना ब्रह्मा योजना | Free Ration (Food Grains) Scheme For All In Gujarat State
Gujarat state government Anna Brahma Yojana 2022 will release migrant workers from other stuck states while COVID-19 is closed in the state. Now this scheme in Gujarat, all non-ration migrant workers will get food grains and other food grains completely for free.
This decision is taken to ensure that no one in the state remains hungry during the 21-day coronavirus curfew (closures) across the country. Which will be implemented very soon to assist all migrant workers who live in the country.
Free Grains – Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
The Gujarat state government will launch the Anna Brahma Yojana project for migrant workers from other states such as UP, MP, Bihar, West Bengal, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, etc. From different countries, they used to work here as usual.
But in the event of a shutdown, no one is allowed to work, and these migrant workers are now faced with the problem of scarcity of food rations and basic commodities as well as money.
Gujarat state government Anna Brahma Yojana has launched to provide free food grains to all those without ration cards. This scheme will start on April 4, 2020, and the district administration is preparing a list of all these workers.
Overview of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2022
|Name of scheme||Anna Brahma Yojana|
|Launched||By Gujarat government|
|Benefit||Free ration to migrant workers|
|An objective||Providing free ration free|
Benefits of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
- Food will be provided free of charge to migrant workers who came from other states such as UP, Madhya Pradesh, or Bihar.
- All residents will be able to get food without paying any money. Food will be available at the food ration store near your home.
- This scheme is a major initiative for all poor people in Gujarat.
- The government has set up 83 relief camps in the state, where poor families of migrant workers receive food and shelter.
Documents Required for Gujarat Ann Brahma Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Proof of identity
- Migrant labor certificate
Free grains and other incentives for non-ration cardholders under the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana:
- 1000 in April for BPL families in the state.
- 50 units consuming 1.50 will consume electricity fees, which was 30 units for BPL families earlier.
- For small industries, factories, and micro, small and medium enterprises in the states, the fixed fees on the April electricity bill have been exempted.
- Advance allowance for retirees, including the elderly, widows, and the disabled.
- Rs. 221 crores has been deposited into bank accounts of more than 13 lakh people.
- Financial assistance from Rs 30 to 35 crore for cows and cattle ponds.
- He directed the small and large companies and the MSMEs to pay the salaries of their employees and workers regularly without any discounts until the entire closing period.
Registration Process under Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
There is no established registration process under the scheme. You will be able to benefit from this scheme if you have good evidence that you are a migrant worker from other states. You will get a share from the nearest PDS Ration Shop.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Anna Brahma Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.