Online Application Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2020 | Apply Online For New CNG Pump Stations In Gujarat | CNG Participant Scheme Gujarat Registration Form
Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2020: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has decided the government will open another 300 CNG stations in the next two years. Interested persons can register the CNG Partner Scheme online and fill out the order form to install their CNG pumps under the franchise model and OMC form.
The Gujarat state government has liberalized the rules for the construction of CNG plants in Gujarat Gas Limited (GGCL) and Sabarmati Gas Limited (SGL).
Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2020 – online application
Here is the online registration process for CNG Partner Scheme to create new CNG pumping stations in Gujarat:
- First, interested applicants can go to the official Website
- On the main webpage, “П ્રથમ વખત વપરાશકર્તા?” Click the “Nông ધણી કરો” option.
- Then next, the online registration form will appear in Gujarat CNG
- Candidates can enter the exact details here.
- Click the “Register” button to complete the online registration process.
- Later, people can log in to fill out the online order form for the new Gujarat CNG pump station.
Now, over the next two years, another 300 refills will undergo a Participatory CNG Plan to ensure a wider and faster CNG availability. Not all existing operators of CNG stations in GGCL and SGL will be required to comply with any additional compliance.
The main features of Gujarati CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
- There will be a joint partnership model for CNG stations in urban municipal areas and highways.
- There will be two types of CNG plants to be placed under the CNG franchise model and the PSU-OMC dealer model.
- According to the PSU-OMC agent model, online CNG stations (via pipeline) or supporting CNG stations (without pipeline) are covered.
- The companies will provide basic equipment to start operating new CNG stations in Gujarat.
- Applicants will have to give civil works as well as a no-objection certificate
Gujarat government decided to strengthen the PNG pipeline
The Gujarat state government plans to increase the number of PNG users to 18 lakhs from the current 13.5 lakhs by FY 2022. For this, the government has reduced the amount of the lump deposit to 1,000 for families with an annual income of 2 lakh. In addition, families with an annual income of more than 2 lakh rupees for cash, must deposit 5,000 rupees.
- Gujarat natural gas consumption increased from 40 lakh standard cubic meters per day (SCMD) to 80 lakh SCMD annually.
- The state government is constantly promoting CNG and PNG as green fuel to reduce carbon emissions.
- Of the 542 CNG stations located in Gujarat, there are 330 GGCL and SGL stations.
- With this, Gujarat owns 31% of about 1762 CNG stations across the country.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.