Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana 2022 | વિધવા સહાય યોજના 2021 22
| Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Pension Scheme Apply Online | गुजरात गंगा स्वरूप पेंशन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | Ganga Swaroop Yojana Form | विधवा सहाय पेंशन योजना पात्रता सूची | Ganga Swarupa Yojana Eligibility List | विधवा सहाय योजना राशि | Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana in Hindi
This Widows Pensions Initiative is an attempt to demonstrate the sensitivity and transparency of the Gujarat state government. In the Gujarat Ganga Swaroop pension Scheme, 1,250 rupees per month will be awarded as a pension to each beneficiary.
Earlier, after the husband’s death, the government used to grant a pension of 500 rupees each month to destitute women to support them and live. Likewise, the government has made several other changes to this scheme. Read this article carefully to the end for more information.
Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Pension Scheme Details
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched the portal of the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) of the central government. This new portal will facilitate the direct benefit transfer (DBT) from monthly pensions directly to 3.70 lakh widows, elderly and disabled women in 33 provinces of the state.
A pension amount of Rs 1,250 per month will be deposited into the bank accounts of widows eligible in the first week of each month.
Main Points of Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Pension Scheme – વિધવા સહાય યોજના|
|Launched||By Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Department||Gujarat Social Security Department|
|An Objective||Financial assistance to widow women|
Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana Gujarat Other Details
The main features of the Gujarat Ganga Swaroop pension Scheme are as follows:
- The Gujarat state government raised the eligibility criteria for women living in rural areas to 120,000 rupees from 47,000 rupees for their annual income.
- In addition, the government has more than doubled the eligibility criteria for annual income for women living in urban areas from Rs 68,000 to Rs 150,000.
- As income eligibility increased, the number of beneficiaries increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
- The Gujarat state government will give you the benefit of this scheme until you are 21 years old.
Eligibility list for Gujarat Ganga Swaroop pension Scheme
- The woman who benefits from the widow’s assistance scheme must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- Only widows from Gujarat can apply.
- If the applicant marries after the death of the husband, he will not benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant does not benefit from other schemes such as the old-age pension Scheme.
- A widowed child may not have children, if she is a child, she will not be able to spend.
Required Documents for Janja Swaroop Yojana Gujarat
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- The death certificate of the husband
- Bank account details
Apply online for Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana
गुजरात गंगा स्वरुपा योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें – You can apply at Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Yojana under Widow Sahai Yojana (વિધવા સહાય યોજના), click on the link below for more information.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.