हज यात्रा ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023-24 | Haj Committee of India | Haj Yatra Application Registration Form | Haj Yatra Apply Online Booking, e-Payment | Haj Yatra Registration Last Date | Haj Yatra Registration Form | Haj Deputation Registration | Hajj Application Form Date in India
The government announced the good news of Muslim fraternity/brotherhood to the citizens of the country wishing to go for Haj Yatra (हज यात्रा). It is the holiest place every Muslim wants to visit at least once in his life. As part of recent efforts, the government has started the online registration process for citizens wishing to perform the Hajj. Under this initiative, the government welcomes Haj Yatra Online Registration from applicants. This news was recently confirmed by Mr. Mukta Abbas Naqvi (Minister of the Union for Minority Affairs).
Muslim brothers wishing to apply to perform the Haj and register / Hajj Yatra Apply Online & Registration can fill out the Haj Yatra application form by visiting the official website hajcommittee.gov.in.
Post of Contents
Haj Registration Yatra 2024
Through this article, we provide you with information about the online application process for Haj online registration, the 2023-24 application form, the official date, and notification on the official website. Make sure you read all the points in this article carefully and after that just sign up for the Haj.
haj committee of India latest news & updates 2023-24
News & Updates
- E-tender Notice/ Terms & Conditions for online tenders (in two bid systems) are invited from the bidders fulfilling the necessary qualifying criteria for procurement and supply of Stainless Steel Bracelets for use of Pilgrims of Haj-2023.
- E-tender Online bids notice (in A packet system) are invited from the bidders preferably from reputed local bidders fulfilling the necessary qualifying criteria as stipulated in this notice for printing and supply of Haj Guide and Health Card for use of pilgrims of Haj-2023. Bids are to be submitted separately for each item only through the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) Portal – click here.
- E-tender Bids Terms & Conditions for online bids (in A packet system) invite the bidders preferably from reputed local bidders fulfilling the necessary qualifying criteria as stipulated in this notice for printing and supply of Haj Guide for use of pilgrims of Haj-2023 in eleven (11) languages only through GeM portal – click here.
MoMA, Haj Division
- Temporary deputation of Coordinators (Admin) / Assistant Haj Officers /Haj Assistants to Consulate General of India, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for Haj 2023.
- Corrigendum | Registration of Haj Group Organisers (HGOs) for Haj 2023.
- Registration of Haj Group Organisers (HGOs) for Haj 2023.
- Sealed Quotations are invited for the Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) / Total Guarantee Contract (TGC) for Photo Copier Machines from Local Agencies.
- Advertisement for filling up the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Administration) in Haj Committee of India, Mumbai on a deputation basis.
- Advertisement for filling up the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Operation) in Haj Committee of India, Mumbai on a deputation basis
Circular news & updates
- Release of 3rd Waiting List for Haj-2023.
- Tentative Haj Amount Applicable to the selected Haj Pilgrims availing Rubat facility of Haj 1444(H)-2023- reg.
- Circular-11 | Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) Deposit of First Instalment Balance Haj Amount of Rs. 1,70,000/- (Rs. 1.7 Lakh) by Provisionally selected Pilgrims.
- Circular-10 | Extension of the Last date for remittance of Advance Haj Amount @ Rs 81,800/- per pilgrim for Haj – 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E) – reg.
- Circular-09 | Extension in the last date for remittance of Advance Haj Amount @ Rs. 81,800/- each for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) – reg.
- Circular-08 | Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) Deposit of Haj Amount by pilgrims-reg.
- Circular-07 | Medical Screening & Fitness Certificate for pilgrims of Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) – Reg.
- Circular-06 | Selection of Khadim-ul-Hujjaj (KuH) for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023.
- Circular-05 | Completion of Selection of Trainer Process for Haj 1444(H) – 2023 (C.E.).
- Circular-32 | Release of 4th Waiting list for Haj 1443 (H) – 2022-23
- Circular-31 | Release of 3rd Waiting list for Haj 1443 (H) – 2022-23
- Circular-30 | Release of 2nd Waiting List for Haj 1443 (H) – 2022-23
Highlights of hajcommittee.gov.in Registration 2024
|Post/Scheme/Event Name||Haj Yatra Online Registration 2024|
|Committee||Hajj Committee of India|
|Purpose||To seek the Blessings of Allah|
|Hajj 2023 Registration Form & Last Date||By July-September 2023|
|Eligibility||All Muslims below the Age of 65 Years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Payment Mode||Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Account No|
|Haj Yatra Mobile App Download|
HCOI Haj Committee of India
|WhatsApp Helpline Number||9967190309|
|Haji Information Centre||022-22107070|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Haj Yatra Online
Applicants must meet some eligibility guidelines to apply on the official website. The following are the main eligibility requirements:
- Any Muslim can apply for the Hajj pilgrimage online at the official website.
- There is a ban on individuals who went to Hajj in previous years.
- Individuals must be physically / mentally fit to be eligible to perform the Hajj.
- It is not allowed for individuals suffering from chronic diseases and women in advanced stages of pregnancy.
- There should be no restrictions on international travel or any criminal cases against individuals.
- Applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs 300, which will be non-refundable, i.e. one-time payment will not be refunded.
Apply for the Haj Yatra via the Website hajcommittee.gov.in Portal – हज यात्रा के लिए वेबसाइट hajcommittee gov in पोर्टल के माध्यम से आवेदन करें
Let us tell you below the online Booking application process to apply for Hajj Yatra on the official portal of the Hajj Committee.
- Visit the official portal of the Haj Committee hajcommittee.gov.in.
- The link mentioned above will take you to the main page of the official website.
- In the menu bar on the portal, click on “Haj Form“.
- This will redirect you to a page. You can now see the registration form on the screen of your computer or mobile phone.
- Click “Register New User” to register as a new user.
- This opens a new “User Registration” page.
- On the newly opened page, enter the mobile phone number, email ID, first name, last name, and password, and confirm the password.
- Now enter “State, County, and Security Code“.
- Click on the checkbox and after checking all the details, click on the Submit button.
- After successful registration, “OTP Generate” and get OTP on your mobile phone number.
- Go to the login page and enter “username and password” to log in.
Online Haj Registration Form on hajcommittee.gov.in
After completing the above registration process, you can fill out Hajj Yatra’s online registration form. Follow the steps below to fill out the Haj Yatra online registration form.
- Visit the official portal of the Haj Committee http://hajcommittee.gov.in/.
- Now, on the new page, choose the category you belong to, and click the “Next” button.
- This will now redirect you to the order form. Now enter the number of adults, number of children, housing category, state, and province, and proceed to the form.
- Scroll down the page and enter passenger details such as name, surname, father and mother’s name, date of birth, age, place of birth, marital status, educational qualifications, occupation, PAN number, and blood group.
- In the current residential address, enter full details of your residence, region, PIN, mobile, and email ID.
- Also enter the applicant’s candidate details such as first name, father’s name, and mother’s name, relationship, address 1 line, address 2 lines, state, and county, pin code, and mobile phone number.
- In the Mehram details section (for female travelers), enter the Mahram passport number, the Mahram relationship, and the Mehram name.
- Next, enter the bank details for the cover header such as bank name, branch name, IFSC code, and account number.
- On the newly opened page, answer yes/no to the questions presented below.
- Now upload the hash mark to the original international passport, proof of address, and other documents if applicable.
- Then click the “Submit/Send” button.
- Upload the photo, the first and last page of the passport, the payment receipt, and proof of address in the Hajj documents section.
- After uploading the document, proceed to payment by clicking on the “Make an online payment” link and clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Now a new page will open on your computer or mobile screen. Here you must download the “Payment Details“.
- After that, a new page will open where you have to enter the information for the group ID, the number of adults, and the number of infants.
- You can get its PDF format by clicking “Download PDF” on the left side of the page.
- By clicking on it, you can download the packaged application in PDF format.
Official Alert of Haj Yatra and Important Dates
As we all know what Haj Yatra means to our Muslim brothers. That is why we provide information on important dates and official notifications of Hajj here. You can click on the link below to see the official notice. The complete information related to the yatra has been provided by the Haj Committee at this link.
Pilgrims for Haj-2023 through HCoI can reach out on WhatsApp Helpline Number 9967190309 for all their queries and complaints.
For Enquiry 9152892936 and 9152892937
|Baitul Hujjaj (Haj House), 7-A, M.R.A. Marg (Palton Road), Mumbai – 400 001. Maharashtra, India.|
|022 – 22717100 | 101 | 102|
|022 – 22620920 | 22630461|
|ceo [dot] hajcommittee [at] nic [dot] in|
|Mon – Fri : 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
LIAISON OFFICE, DELHI
|5028, Bachchon ka Ghar, First Floor, Daryaganj New Delhi.|
|011 – 23240546 | 23240547|
|011 – 23240545|
|delhilo [dot] hci [at] gov [dot] in|
|HAJ 1443 (H) – 2023||E-PAYMENT||ORIENTATION/TRAINING||Related Downloads|
|Haj Policy 2023|
|UBI Online Payment|
SBI Online Payment
|Guide on Haj 2023-24|
Training of Trainers
Haj at a Glance
|All Solemn Declaration|
List of Selected / Waitlisted Pilgrims
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haj Yatra Online Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.