Haj Yatra Registration | हज यात्रा ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन | Haj Committee of India | Haj Yatra Application Form | Haj Yatra Apply Online | Haj Yatra Registration Date | Haj Yatra in English Haj Yatra Last Date | Haj Yatra Registration Form | Haj Deputation Registration | Hajj 2021 Application Form | Hajj 2021 Application Form Date in India | Haj Yatra in Hindi
The government announced the good news of Muslim fraternity/brotherhood to the citizens of the country wishing to go for Haj Yatra (हज यात्रा). It is the holiest place every Muslim wants to visit at least once in his life. As part of the recent efforts, the government has started the online registration process for citizens wishing to perform the Haj. Under this initiative, the government welcomes Haj Yatra Online Registration from applicants. This news was recently confirmed by Mr. Mukta Abbas Naqvi (Minister of Union for Minority Affairs).
Muslim brothers wishing to apply to perform the Haj and register / Hajj Yatra Apply Online & Registration can fill out the Haj Yatra application form by visiting the official website jahcommittee.gov.in.
Haj Registration Yatra 2020-2021
Through this article, we provide you with information about the online application process for Haj online registration, the 2021-22 application form, the official date, and notification on the official website. Make sure you read all the points in this article carefully and after that just sign up for the Haj.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Haj Yatra Online
Applicants must meet some eligibility guidelines to apply on the official website. The following are the main eligibility requirements:
- Any Muslim can apply to the Hajj pilgrimage online at the official website.
- There is a ban on individuals who went to Hajj in previous years.
- Individuals must be physically / mentally fit to be eligible to perform the Hajj.
- It is not allowed for individuals suffering from chronic diseases and women in advanced stages of pregnancy.
- There should be no restrictions on international travel or any criminal cases against individuals.
- Applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs 300, which will be non-refundable, i.e. one-time payment will not be refunded.
Apply for the Haj Yatra via the Website hajcommittee.gov.in Portal
Let us tell you below the online application process to apply for Hajj Yatra on the official portal of the Hajj Committee.
- Visit the official portal of the Haj Committee hajcommittee.gov.in.
- The link mentioned above will take you to the main page of the official website.
- In the menu bar on the portal, click on “Haj Form“.
- This will redirect you to a page. You can now see the registration form on the screen of your computer or mobile phone.
- Click “Register New User” to register as a new user.
- This opens a new “User Registration” page.
- On the newly opened page, enter the mobile phone number, email ID, first name, last name, password, and confirm the password.
- Now enter “State, County, and Security Code“.
- Click on the checkbox and after checking all the details, click on the Submit button.
- After successful registration, “OTP Generate” and get OTP on your mobile phone number.
- Go to the login page and enter “username and password” to log in.
Online Haj Registration Form on hajcommittee.gov.in
After completing the above registration process, you can fill out Hajj Yatra’s online registration form. Follow the steps below to fill out the Haj Yatra online registration form.
- Visit the official portal of the Haj Committee http://hajcommittee.gov.in/.
- Now, on the new page, choose the category you belong to, and click the “Next” button.
- This will now redirect you to the order form. Now enter the number of adults, number of children, housing category, state, and province and proceed to the form.
- Scroll down the page and enter passenger details such as name, surname, father and mother’s name, date of birth, age, place of birth, marital status, educational qualifications, occupation, PAN number, and blood group.
- In the current residential address, enter full details of your residence, region, PIN, mobile, and email ID.
- Also enter the applicant’s candidate details such as first name, father’s name and mother’s name, relationship, address 1 line, address 2 lines, state and county, pin code, and mobile phone number.
- In the Mehram details section (for female travelers), enter the Mahram passport number, the Mahram relationship, and the Mehram name.
- Next, enter the bank details for the cover header such as bank name, branch name, IFSC code, and account number.
- On the newly opened page, answer yes/no to the questions presented below.
- Now upload the hash mark to the original international passport, proof of address, and other documents if applicable.
- Then click the “Submit/Send” button.
- Upload the photo, the first and last page of the passport, the payment receipt, and proof of address in the Hajj documents section.
- After uploading the document, proceed to payment by clicking on the “Make an online payment” link and clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Now a new page will open on your computer or mobile screen. Here you must download the “Payment Details“.
- After that, a new page will open where you have to enter the information for the group ID, a number of adults, and a number of infants.
- You can get its PDF format by clicking “Download PDF” on the left side of the page.
- By clicking on it, you can download the packaged application in PDF format.
Official Alert of Haj Yatra and Important Dates
As we all know what Haj Yatra means to our Muslim brothers. That is why we provide information on important dates and official notification of Hajj here. You can click on the link below to see the official notice. The complete information related to yatra has been provided by the Haj Committee at this link.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haj Yatra Online Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.