Madhya Pradesh Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya | हमारा घर हमारा विद्यालय योजना | Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya In Hindi
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya scheme was launched on June 27, 2020, by Chief Secretary Rashmi Aaron Shami and the Madhya Pradesh state government on a virtual platform to make the future bright in the education field for state students.
Under this scheme, Madhya Pradesh students will be provided with homeschooling. This scheme will start on July 6, 2020. Under this scheme, the school bell will be heard in every home from July 6, students will be educated at home and a school environment will be created in itself house.
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020
Students from 1 class(grade) to 8 class(grade) in Madhya Pradesh will be provided with homeschooling. In this scheme, students will study and write stories and take notes. Each student learns and develops skills and acquires experience from every opportunity he gets. The family of state students will also be included in their studies under this scheme.
Lessons will start in batches every hour from 10 AM. The school bell will be used before the morning start in the morning, and only after that, the class will start. Under this scheme, the MP School Education Division provides a schedule for students and their parents to learn online education.
Objective of Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020
There is a case of lockdown in India across the country due to the Coronavirus. All educational institutions are closed due to closure. Because of the inability of school students to study. For this reason, the Madhya Pradesh government has decided to start this scheme to provide education to students. Our home will be made available to students from 1 class(grade) to 8 class(grade) at home under our School Plan 2020. Besides education, students will also benefit from other activities such as entertainment, yoga, and sports. With this scheme, the future of Madhya Pradesh students will be bright.
Benefits of MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to students of Madhya Pradesh.
- This scheme will be awarded to students from first grade to eighth grade. Because the school is closed, children will now be educated at home.
- From July 6, children will be taught at home through this scheme.
- Students will be provided with a school environment at home.
- With this scheme, the class of teachers begins with the school bell in the morning.
- Classes will take place from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM. This class will last for one hour.
- Under this scheme, the school bell will be heard in the student’s home and the teacher will begin separating the students after the bell.
- There will be time for study from Monday to Friday, while leisure activities will be organized on Saturday within the framework of the Master Pathhala Plan.
Time Table for Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme
The online education schedule is now available for students from classes 1 to 8 under this scheme. We have provided our school schedule for classes 1 to 2 below.
Classes 1 and 2, in order from Monday to Friday, for the time period as follows:
- To access DigiLEP videos sent on mobile phones from 10 AM to 11 AM.
- From 11 am to 12 noon to listen to radio school programs.
- From 12 noon to 1 pm for working papers and activities.
- From 4 pm to 5 pm for joint study activities.
- To hear parents stories from 7 in the morning until 8 in the evening and write them in transcripts.
- The time periods for Chapters 3 to 8 will depend on their skillful advanced workbook.
- On Saturday, students will participate in recreational activities under the “Masti Ki Pathshala” scheme, which will start soon.
- Under this scheme, teachers will also receive student and parent feedback.
|[How to apply] Madhya Pradesh Indira Kisan Jyoti Yojana 2020|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Benefits, Eligibility, Payment Status, Online Apply|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.