Shaadi Shagun Yojana Scheme 2024 | हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2024 | Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Apply Online | विवाह शगुन योजना हरियाणा फॉर्म पीडीएफ | Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Form Download | Shaadi Shagun Scheme in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the Haryana Kanyadan Yojana / हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना was launched by the state government to benefit the daughters of economically poor families. Under this scheme, funds of Rs 41,000 were made available earlier for the marriage of daughters of poor families in the state, which was increased to Rs 51,000. This is also known as Vivah/Shaadi Shagun Yojana from Haryana Kanyadan Yojna. Under this scheme, different amounts were allocated to girls in all departments of the state for marriage.
Post of Contents
Haryana Shaadi Shagun Yojana Details – Kanyadan Scheme
The scheme was launched by the “Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department” of the Haryana State Government. Under the rule of the Vivah Shagun Yojana, girls belonging to scheduled castes/tribes and those who live below the poverty line as well as widows will be provided for.
Interested beneficiaries from the state, who would like financial assistance from the Haryana government under this Shaadi Shagun scheme for their daughter’s wedding, must first apply under this scheme. With this money, the poor of the state will be able to marry their daughter well.
Highlights of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|Haryana Kanyadaan Yojana
|By Haryana government
|Providing financial assistance to daughters for marriage
Grant amount to be given in Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
The funds provided by the state government under this scheme will be made available to the beneficiaries in several installments. Under this scheme, this amount will be made available according to the different categories, which we have presented below.
For the marriage of widowed daughters
Under this scheme, 51,000 rupees would be provided for the marriage of widowed daughters. This amount will be offered in installments like Rs. 46,000, before the girl’s marriage or after her marriage, upon presentation of the marriage certificate, an amount of Rs. 5,000 will be awarded within 6 months of the marriage.
Money below the poverty line, widowed/divorced/indigent women, orphans, and destitute girls
Under this scheme, 41,000 rupees will be given to the daughters of these groups, which is 36,000 rupees at the time of marriage and 5,000 rupees for marriage. On submission of 6-month marriage registration letters, they will be delivered.
In the BPL family, the general/scheduled class, the Scheduled Tribe, the backward family, less than 2.5 acres of farmland, and income funds of less than one lakh rupees
11 thousand rupees will be given to this category of girls, of which 10,000 rupees will be given from marriage. First or at the time of marriage, Rs 1,000 remaining after submission of marriage certificate within 6 months.
कन्यादान योजना (धारा 22(1)(h))
Objective of the Scheme / इस योजना का उद्देश्य
पंजीकृत कामगार की सुपुत्री की शादी के अवसर पर बोर्ड द्वारा कन्यादान के रूप में 51,000/- रूपये की वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान की जाती है। यह राशि केवल तीन लड़कियों की शादी तक दी जाती है।
लाभ प्राप्त करने की शर्तः
- पंजीकृत श्रमिक की कम से कम एक वर्ष की नियमित सदस्यता होनी चाहिए।
- सभी दस्तावेज शादी होने के बाद एक वर्ष के अन्दर आवेदन-पत्र प्रस्तुत करना अनिवार्य है।
- विवाह का पंजीकरण प्रमाण पत्र अनिवार्य है ।
- आवेदक वचन/स्वतः घोषणा प्रस्तुत करेगा कि उसने यह सहायता किसी अन्य सरकारी विभाग/बोर्ड/निगम से प्राप्त नहीं की है और न ही करेगा।
टिप्पणी : पंजीकृत श्रमिक की बेटी के विवाह की व्यवस्था हेतु बोर्ड द्वारा 50,000/- रूपये की वित्तीय सहायता भी प्रदान की जाती है, जिसके लिए अलग से आॅनलाईन आवेदन करना अनिवार्य है।अतः लाभार्थी की सुपुत्री की शादी पर 51,000(कन्यादान योजना) + 50,000(बच्चों की शादी पर वित्तीय सहायता (सुपुत्री)) = 1,01,000/- रूपये प्रदान किये जाते हैं।
Eligibility of Haryana Kanyadaan Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Under this scheme, the age of a girl marrying must be 18 years or older and the boy is 21 years old or older.
- Any widow / divorced woman who has not previously benefited from the scheme. These women can also benefit from Haryana Kanyadan Yojana.
- To benefit from Vivah Shagun Yojana, the applicant’s family’s annual income must be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- In Haryana state, only two girls in the family can benefit from this scheme.
- Any widow or divorced woman can benefit from this scheme to remarry under this scheme.
Haryana Chief Minister Shaadi Shagun Yojana
|Amount (in Rupees)
|Daughter of widowed women (income <Rs. 1 lakh)
|Rs. 46,000 before marriage or on marriage and Rs. 5000 within 6 months of marriage on submission of the marriage certificate.
|SC / ST BPL families, widows / divorced / destitute women, orphans, and destitute girls (income <1 lakh rupees)
|Rs 36000 will be provided before marriage or at the time of marriage and after submission of the marriage certificate within 6 months of marriage, an amount of Rs 5000 will be provided.
|General Category BPL families, General / Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe families (non-BPL) for those having less than 2.5 acres of land and income below 1 lakh annually.
|10000 rupees before the marriage or at the time of marriage, and the remaining Rs 1000 after the marriage certificate is presented within 6 months.
|Sportswoman (any caste or any income)
How to Apply in Haryana Kanyadaan Yojana? – हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना में आवेदन कैसे करें?
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website of Haryana Welfare.
- After visiting the official website, the “Welfare Schemes Management System” page will open in front of you.
- On this homepage, you will see the online registration form, and you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this registration, you must fill in all required information such as the daughter’s name, age, date of marriage, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the Submit button.
- After successful registration, you will have to log in.
- To log in, you must enter your username and password and click on the login button.
- This way your request will be completed.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Online Application Form Download – हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म डाउनलोड करें (Shaadi Shagun Scheme) – Click Here
- Address – The Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department 30 Bays Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17 C, Chandigarh – 160017 Haryana, India.
- Tel – 01722704244, ext. 0221
- Email – [email protected]
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Kanyadan Yojana – Shaadi Shagun Scheme“. If you like this, you should share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.