Ladli Yojana Haryana Apply Online 2023 | Haryana Ladli Yojna Online Form | Scheme for Girl Child in Haryana | Ladli Yojana Form PDF 2023 | ladli yojana customer care number | Haryana Ladli Scheme in Hindi
The Haryana government state implemented many schemes for the beautiful future of girls. One of them is Haryana Ladli Scheme. Under this scheme, 5,000 rupees are deposited into the girl’s account every year. The purpose of this scheme is to make girls educated and self-reliant.
If you are a citizen of Haryana, you can contact the Women and Child Development section of the Haryana State government to obtain this scheme.
Post of Contents
Details of Ladli Yojna in Haryana
Ladli Scheme began with the goal of giving the girls a good future and making them self-sufficient in the state. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to girls for education or for future marriage. In many parts of Haryana, even today girls are killed as soon as they are born, and people consider them a burden. To eliminate all these evils, the Haryana government brought the Ladli scheme.
Haryana Ladli Yojna is only for the people of Haryana. This scheme was implemented in Haryana State in cooperation with the Ministry of Women and Child Development. This scheme was implemented for parents who have two daughters. Under this scheme, a mother and two daughters provide 5,000 rupees. This amount is released when the daughter turns 18.
Main Points of Ladli Pension Scheme in Haryana
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Ladli Scheme – हरियाणा लाडली योजना|
|Where is it from||Haryana State|
|Department||Women and Child Development|
|Beneficiary||Girls from Haryana|
|Monetary Amount||Rs 5000 annually|
Purpose of the Haryana Ladli Yojana
The purpose of this scheme is to make girls strong on an economic basis. The goal of this scheme is to eliminate the financial crisis in a girl’s education and provide financial assistance to cover the costs of a girl’s marriage.
Eligibility for the Haryana Ladli Scheme
- This scheme will only benefit families of girls who originally live in Haryana.
- Any family that wants to take advantage of the Haryana state scheme will not be able to benefit from this scheme unless they have been living in Haryana for at least 10 years.
- This scheme will be given to the same family as two girls.
- If there are twins with the second child in the family, then the benefit of this scheme will have an immediate effect.
- Government officials have stated that the benefit of this scheme will be granted only to girls who gave birth on or after August 20, 2005.
- This scheme will be given to the same family in which another girl was born. The first girl will not get benefits, but if the second girl is born, you will benefit from this scheme.
Important documents for Ladli Yojana Haryana
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Poverty Card
- Income certificate
- A copy of the mother’s passport
- Mother’s ID card
- Caste certificate
- Bank Book Detail
How to Apply Online for Haryana Ladli Yojana Form
Offline application forms will be submitted under the Scheme. You must take the following action on all documents:-
- First of all, visit the Women and Child Development Bureau in your area. Here you ask about the scheme form of the officer.
- Here, after filling out all the information in the form, attach the document and submit it to the officials.
- You will also find a form of the Haryana Ladli Scheme at the nearest Anganwadi, Office.
- Download Haryana Ladli Yojna PDF Form – Click Here
- Toll-Free Number [ladli yojana helpline number] – 1800 229090
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Ladli Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.