Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal | Farmer Kharif Crops Details e-Disha Portal | मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा | Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Form | Meri Fasal Haryana Registration
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal: Crop details can be registered in Haryana Kharif online by Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) from CSCs – Common Service Centers in Villages. All farmers can register fall crop details online at the official online portal of the Haryana edisha.gov.in electronic zone.
If a farmer wants to sell his farm produce at the minimum agricultural price (MSP), he must register crops online on my crop detail portal. Village-level entrepreneurs (VLEs) can work to record autumn crops online in Haryana.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
The state government opened my crop mine statement portal to re-register, according to sources, so far only 60% of state farmers have been registered in my crop mine details portal while 40% of farmers are those who are not registered for e-Crop coupons.
The Deputy Chief Minister was also informed that due to the coronavirus, the crop purchase process will continue until June 2020 and the state government will provide incentives to farmers according to guidelines issued by the central government.
Key Point of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2021
|Name of Scheme||Meri Fasal Mera Byora पोर्टल|
|Started by||Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|An Objective||Registration of Farmer and Farm|
Benefits of Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
- Through this online portal, one gets compensation due to natural disasters or crop damage.
- There is a unique effort for farmers to provide all government facilities in one place for troubleshooting.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the state government to the farmer’s brothers under various schemes.
- Timely support for food, seeds, loans, and agricultural tools.
- Provides information on agriculture in a timely manner.
- For information on the time and planting of crops.
- In the Crop Mine Detail Portal, farmers will receive information about all government services and plans that the Haryana government issued to them.
Documents for मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा हरियाणा
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of residence
- Personal ID
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to Apply Online in My Crop My Statement Scheme?
The complete procedure for recording agricultural crops details online is given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the portal of Haryana.
- On the home page, click on the link “Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora“.
- Click directly on the link for Online Registration crops in Haryana.
- Enter tehsil, region, village, weather, mandi region, land details, or that and click on the “Search” tab. After that, click on the “View details” link.
- Here farmers can register online for fall crops and provide crop details
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpline Number
The Haryana government has also started a free helpline number for state farmers. All state peasant brothers can obtain all the information related to the scheme with the help of this helpline number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.