वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना हरियाणा रजिस्ट्रेशन | Old Age Pension Haryana Online | हरियाणा वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | @socialjusticehry.gov.in | Old Age Pension Haryana in Hindi | हरयाणा वृद्धावस्था सम्मान भत्ता पेंशन योजना 2020-21 | Haryana Vridha Pension Yojana
Haryana Old-Age Pension Scheme – All people aged 60 years and over in Haryana can easily apply for a pension every month by the government. The pension scheme will help the elderly stay in Haryana. Funds provided by the government under the Haryana state pension scheme will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. Therefore, it is essential that the applicant has a bank account and the bank account must be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2021
The old-age pension in Haryana was launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to the elderly. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 1,800 is provided for senior citizens aged 60 years or over by the Haryana state government. Under this old-age pension scheme, older people in the state can improve their old-age living by obtaining a pension from the government.
Main Points of Old Age Pension Scheme
|Name of Scheme||An old-age pension scheme|
|Launched||By Haryana government|
|Category||State government scheme|
|An Objective||Grant of Pension to Older Persons|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- All women and men in Haryana can benefit from this scheme.
- Provide financial assistance to the rupee. 1800 per month for the elderly aged 60 years or over in the state.
- Increasing people’s standard of living through this scheme.
Eligibility for Haryana’s old-age pension Scheme
- Under this scheme, the applicant must be 60 years or older.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana.
- Both women and men in the state can apply under this scheme.
Haryana old-age pension scheme documents
- Aadhar Card
- Personal ID
- Certificate of residence
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account book
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply for Haryana Vridha Pension Yojana
If you want to apply for the Haryana old-age pension scheme, you must follow the steps outlined below.
- First of all, you must go to the Official Website.
- Click on the link below to download the application form in PDF format.
Download PDF: Click Here
- From here you can download the Vridha Pension Yojana form and fill in all the required information carefully.
- Finally, I attach all the necessary documents and submit the completed form to the Social Justice and Empowerment Office.
- After that, you can also check the online order status.
For more information, please contact this number 0172-2715090.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana old-age pension scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.