Haryana Pravasi Registration Online | Haryana Pravasi Majdur Registration | प्रवासी श्रमिक मजदूर पंजीकरण कैसे करें | Haryana Migrant Pass Status
Haryana Pravasi Shramik Ghar Wapsi Yojana: The Haryana government is for immigrants from their stranded state outside, and for migrant workers from other states who are stranded in Haryana. An online registration portal has been launched for them.
The special thing is that the Haryana state government not only allowed workers to return by enrolling them among migrant citizens. Instead, it included all students and anyone else who wanted to go home. Besides, the Haryana state government also launched an application called “Jan Sahyog Help” to achieve the purpose of the return of immigrant citizens.
Haryana Migrant Workers Homecoming Scheme
The Haryana state government has launched an official portal for citizens/migrant workers stranded in other states. With the help of all citizens of Haryana can register online to return to their homes.
Highlights of Haryana Pravasi Shramik Ghar Wapsi Yojana
|Portal Name||Haryana Pravasi Yatra Online Registration|
|Launch date||04 May 2020|
|Launched||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||Migrant citizens stranded in the state of Haryana|
|Plan supervision||By Haryana State Government|
|Helpline number||855-8893-911 / 1075 (excluding Gurugram and Faridabad)|
|Official portal||Click Here|
Online Registration of migrant workers in Haryana
It includes migrant workers and other persons who have already provided registration information to the country-specific DC office, its application form is not required to be filled out.
- First of all, applicants should visit the official website.
- You must enter your mobile phone number in the “Migrant Registration Service” box.
- You should check OTP on your mobile phone. Now you have to click on the radio button.
- You will have two options. One will write in it – “The people of Haryana state who are in other states and want to return to Haryana” and another “Nationals of another state who are in Haryana and want to return to their homeland.”
- Now after clicking on the first option, the registration form will open on the screen. And what will be for these stranded Haryana immigrants in other states? After filling out all their information on it, they should register themselves with it.
- By clicking on the second option, the registration form will open, where these citizens will have to provide their information. Whoever lives in Haryana and wants to return to his homeland.
- After filling out this form, applicants must finally finish the registration process by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Haryana State Migrant Worker Registration Service
The following are guidelines issued by the state government for Haryana migrant workers/labor registration service:
- A health check is necessary for citizens who are stranded migrant workers who come and go from Haryana.
- Working citizens will be examined for symptoms of the characteristics of COVID-19 or ILI / SARI (influenza-like illness / acute respiratory disease).
- A “health certificate” issued by the Ministry of Health is required.
- In order for migrant workers to return home, it is necessary to register with the Migrant Workers Registration Service online.
- No person or migrant worker can leave the state or return home as desired.
- Migrant workers must have any documents necessary for an ID card.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Toll-Free Helpline Number||855-8893-911 / 1075|
|Arogya Setu Mobile App Download||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Pravasi Shramik Ghar Wapsi“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.