Haryana Roadways Driver Training Application Status | Haryana Roadways Driver Training Online Registration | Haryana Roadways Heavy License Waiting List 2020 | Check HR Roadways Driver Training & Fees Online | Haryana Roadways Heavy License Training Driver List
Haryana State Department of Transportation invites online registration through the official portal dts.hrtransport.gov.in Haryana State Department of Transportation to provide training for heavy vehicle drivers. All interested candidates who wish to do driver work at Haryana Roadways can apply online for driving training on-site.
Apart from this, those who have already registered online to register for Haryana Roadways Driver Training can check the status of their application.
Training is transferred in about 20 training schools in the state to obtain a heavy license. Whereas, after reviewing the required documents, the selected applicants are given more than 35 days of training. Once the online driver training application form is completed, young people can fill out the online form for government jobs in the Department of Transportation in Haryana.
After receiving all applications, the final list of selected applicants will be prepared and they will be sent to the training school to obtain heavy license training.
Haryana Road Heavy Road License 2020 Registration Form
The Department of Transportation in Haryana recently invited online registration under the Road Driver Training Scheme. If you also want to do government work for the driver in the Department of Transportation in Haryana, apply today.
To receive heavy vehicle driver training, the applicant must complete some online registration process:
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website of the Haryana Transportation Department.
- After that, click on the option “Online Driver Training Application” on the home page.
- After that, a new web page will open. You can fill in the information required for the online registration form to train drivers in Haryana.
- Complete your online registration by filling in the applicant’s name, father’s name, address, educational qualifications, birth date, etc., upload your last photo and click “Submit applicant details”.
- Regardless, if applicants want to reprint the Heavy Vehicle Training Form for road drivers, they can click on the reprint request form.
Eligibility of Haryana Roadways Driver Heavy Vehicle License Training
For training at Haryana Driving School, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana. Overseas applicants will not be trained.
- LMV / NT / LTV license must be one year.
- The candidate must be eight and must be over 20 years old.
- General-class candidates/translators will have to pay a fee of 3000 rupees + 450 service fees and regular table candidates with a service fee of 1500 + 225 rupees.
- The power from which LMV-NT or LTV was built. This certificate of confirmation of license authority must be attached to the form.
After registering online, the candidate will have to print out his print and send it to the Haryana State Transportation Office soon. After selecting the candidate, he will be notified by the message and the list will also be published.
Check the Status of your Driver’s License Application
The applicants who applied for Haryana heavy driving license training. They can see their registration status from home.
- For this, applicants must first click on this link.
- After that, you should enter your order number here and click on the “Know the status of the application” link.
- You can download the Road Driver Training List PDF online.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Roadways Driver Training“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.