Haryana Rojgar Mela 2020 Online Registration | Haryana Employment Fair Portal Online | Haryana Employment Exchange Portal | Haryana Employment Fair Registration | Haryana Job Fair 2020 | Rojgar Mela Apply Online | Haryana Employment Fair Portal Online Registration
Haryana employment department invites online application/registration forms for the upcoming 2020 fair on the job fair portal. Now all interested job seekers can apply by filling out the online registration form on the Haryana Career Fair portal hrex.gov.in. The full list of vacancies at the various mega job fairs in Haryana will be available on the official portal. See also the full list of employment fair 2020 in the state.
The main goal of registering on the job fair portal, Haryana is to provide employment opportunities for all unemployed educated young people in the state. All applicants can view the information about the upcoming job fair or the massive job fair 2020 on the official portal. This portal will facilitate job seekers to find a job as suitable and suitable as they can.
Full Information about the portal of the Haryana Rojgar Mela 2020
The Haryana government has launched a “job fair portal” for unemployed youth in the state. Unemployed youth can participate in the Agami Job Fair by registering online at the Haryana Employment Fair portal. Many MNC companies organize a mega job fair in Haryana every year, where millions of students get placements. All job seekers can participate in this job fair by registering online at the portal.
Main Points of Haryana Rojgar Mela
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Rojgar Mela portal|
|Relevant Departments||Department of Employment, Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiary||All unemployed youth of the state|
|Helpline number||(0172) 2570-065|
Haryana Job Fair Portal Online Registration Form
Haryana Rojgar Mela Portal is an initiative of the Ministry of Labor, Haryana State Government to provide job opportunities for unemployed youth in the private sector. The complete process for registering yourself at the next major job fair in Haryana is as follows:
- First of all, interested applicants visit the official portal of the Rojgar Mela(Employment Fair) https://hrex.gov.in/.
- On the home page, scroll to the “Account” section and click the “Register” link.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Send OTP.
- Enter the recipient OTP on the registered mobile phone number and click “Verify” to verify the OTP.
- Upon successful verification, the Haryana Job Search Portal registration form will open
- Here candidates must enter their basic details, mobile phone number, email ID, and click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- Check the registration link sent to your email ID.
Here the candidates can enter their personal details, networking, qualification, experience, physical characteristics, preferences, etc. to complete the online application process for Haryana Rojgar Mela.
Note: The Employment Department (Office) will organize a recruitment fair on December 19 in the community of Mahatma Gandhi and Panchayat Bhawan, which will be launched by Deepak Mangala, MLA from Palwal. At the exhibition that will take place from 10 in the morning until 3 in the evening, 15 companies in the region will meet and choose the young men immediately.
List of Haryana Rojgar Mela 2020
- The first beneficiary of Haryana employment department official website will continue Official After visiting a website the home page will appear
- On this home page, you will see the option of the upcoming job fairs scheduled.
- Once you click on this option, Rojgar Mela List PDF will open in front of you.
Download PDF: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Rojgar Mela Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.