Solar System Subsidy Scheme in Haryana 2021 | हरियाणा रूफटॉप सोलर प्लांट सब्सिडी योजना | Solar Water Pump Subsidy in Haryana Application Form | Haryana Government Solar Inverter Scheme | Solar Water Pump Subsidy in Haryana 2021
Haryana Government has announced the Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme, and applications are being invited through the online status at www.hareda.gov.in. The aim of this scheme is to motivate people to choose green energy. The Renewable Energy Department is responsible for formulating the policies and programs needed for renewable energy sources in the state.
Through this article, we provide you complete information about the rooftop solar power plant Subsidy Scheme in Haryana. Through this article, you will know how to apply/register online for this scheme, the subsidy provided for the scheme, the list of required documents, the subsidy calculator, instructions for the scheme.
Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme Details
The aim of the scheme is to promote green building design for efficient energy use in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. The installation of solar power stations is mandatory in some classes of buildings in Haryana. Its main goal is to increase solar energy capacity for energy security.
The rooftop solar power plant scheme aims to add 3,000 megawatts of grid-connected solar generation by 2017 and 20,000 megawatts by 2022. The state’s annual revolution is 4.6 kWh / m2 per day. The project aims to combat the issue of climate change and stimulate it to develop green energy.
Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme|
|State||Government of Haryana|
|Department Name||New and Renewable Energy Department|
|Benefits||Subsidy for Rooftop Solar Plant|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Application Mode||Online Registration|
Features of Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
- Only the roof is required i.e. 10m / kwp of surface area.
- There are no processing/application fees.
- The installation of solar power stations is mandatory in some classes of buildings in Haryana.
- There is no need to obtain any permission from the building plan approval authority.
Why install a Rooftop Solar Power Plant – हरियाणा सोलर सब्सिडी योजना
There are the following benefits of installing a rooftop solar power plant.
- This will reduce your electricity bill by 90%.
- The rooftop solar power plant has a lifespan of more than 25 years.
- The withdrawal period is 5 years.
- No maintenance or extra cost.
- Additional FAR up to 12% is allowed.
- It cost around Rs 60,000 / – per kWh to Rs 75,000 / – per kWh.
- An additional incentive of Rs per unit on total solar generated in electricity bills.
- Supplying additional solar energy to the grid through the net metering facility.
- It produces about 1500 units of electricity annually.
Apply Online for Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
- First of all, visit the official website of the New and Renewable Energy Department www.hareda.gov.in.
- Next, a window page will be open on your screen.
- Click on the “Apply Online” banner on the left side of the page or go to this link directly.
- Then next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Antyodaya Saral Portal Login will be redirected to the page.
- On this page, open the online registration form for Haryana Solar Power Station 2020 “New User/Register Here” link.
- Fill in all the details in the online registration form for the Haryana Solar Power Station.
- Later, applicants can “log in” using their email id and password.
- Next, click on the link “Apply for services” and then click on the link “View all available services”.
- Now in the “Search” option, type “Solar“, then select the service named “GCRT Solar Power Plant” to open an online order form for the Haryana Solar Power Plant.
- Applicants can fill in all details in the open online application such as Applicant Category, Aadhaar Card, Mobile Phone Number, PAN / TAN Number, Email ID, and even Aadhar Card must be uploaded.
- Finally, applicants must submit the online Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant application form.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Solar Plant Subsidy“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.