हिमाचल प्रदेश बजट नई योजनाएं 2022-2023, himachal pradesh budget 2021 22 pdf, himachal budget 2021 22, himachal Pradesh budget new schemes in hindi / english
Dear readers, the Himachal Pradesh government launched the new HP Budget New Schemes / हिमाचल प्रदेश बजट नई योजनाएं 2022 Special for Students. Chief Minister Jairam Thakur submitted a budget of 50,192 crores on Saturday. Several new budget schemes have been announced. In this article, we will tell you about the initial details of the new Social Security scheme for Older Women.
These schemes will benefit students, women, self-help groups, gardeners, and farmers. Himachal Pradesh Swarna Jayanti Nari Sambal Yojana will be launched. Under this scheme, women between the ages of 65 and 69 would receive a pension of 1,000 rupees per month with no income limit. This will benefit 60,000 women in the state. From 2021 to 2022, an additional 40,000 beneficiaries will be added to the social security pension scheme. Rs. 1050 crores will be spent on social security pensions.
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister 2022 Jairam Thakur, presented his government’s fourth budget at Himachal Association to bring the economy out of the Corona crisis. Jairam Thakur submitted a budget of Rs 50,192 crore.
HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Yojana Online 2022 Registration / Application Form
Details of new Himachal Pradesh budget Schemes
Shagun Yojana (शगुन योजना) will be launched in Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, a grant of Rs 31,000 will be provided at the time of marriage to the daughters of the BPL families belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward classes. 50 crores will be spent on this scheme.
Top 100 Scholarships Scheme/Program will be launched in Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, 100 talented students from government schools from fifth grade onwards will be selected by SCERT. Scholarships will be awarded to selected children on the basis of regular assessments. Mission Vision will be launched to provide free eye exams and glasses to government school students from classes six to ten. A Golden Jubilee Area Innovation Fund will be established.
The Himachal government will fill positions from various groups in the next financial year. In this, four thousand (4,000) teacher jobs, eight thousand (8,000) multi-tasking workers in the education department, five thousand (5,000) multi-tasking workers in the government/public works department, 4,000 assistant jobs, pump operators, and others in the hydropower department. It will be packed. Aside from this, a total of 30,000 jobs from various categories are targeted in the police, energy department, animal husbandry, and other departments.
- The minimum daily wage is now 300 rupees per day. The wages of part-time workers and outsourcing workers will also rise.
- There will now be an additional 40,000 beneficiaries in the social security scheme or 60 crores will be spent on this.
- Under the government, 6 thousand of people have been entered into the Social Security pension, on which Rs. 1050 crore will be spent.
- PMC scan facility at IGMC, CT and MRI machines at Tanda Medical Call, and CT scanners at Hamirpur and Nahan Medical College. 70 crores to be spent on this.
- Expansion of Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana and Rs.100 crore will be spent in the budget.
- A budget of Rs. 1016 crore is proposed for the construction of Mandi Airport and for the expansion and maintenance of Kangra and Kullu Airports.
A Winter Games center will be built in Sissu. An ice skating rink will be established in Lahul. Young people in Lahul will be trained in self-employment in the tourism sector. The ropeway will start at Dharamshala McLeodganj before the summer season. There will be stops for private tourist buses. One thousand tour guides will be trained in mountaineering. A multimedia advertising campaign will be launched to develop tourism.
Special in the Budget for the Industrial Sector
- The Bulk Drug Park complex will be established in the Unna area, which is a project to be built on 1405 acres. There will be an investment of Rs.8,000 crores and around 15,000 people are expected to get employment.
- A medical devices park will be established at a cost of Rs. 261 crores on 265 acres of land in Nalagarh. With this foundation, around 3 to 5 thousand crores will be invested and ten thousand people will get jobs.
- A plastic garden will be built on 100 acres in Nalagarh.
- Under Chief Minister Swavalamban Yojana, 3,000 bank cases have been sanctioned so far. Through them, jobs were created for about 10,000 people.
- Under Chief Minister Swavalamban Yojana, the current project cost limit of Rs 60,000 has now been increased to Rs 1 crore.
- Now the maximum eligible plant and machinery under Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana, the grant of which was Rs 40 lakh, is now increased to Rs 60 lakh.
Special for Students on a Budget
- The top 100 students will be selected by SCERT, and will be awarded scholarships.
- The Department of Education will start the Spoken English Program on a trial basis, and 100 math labs will be established.
- Him Darpan’s education portal will be launched, and teaching materials and other information will be uploaded to it.
- A budget of Rs.5 crore has been allocated to train the meritorious students.
- Laptops are being provided under the Ramanujam scheme, this will change and a budget of Rs 25 crore is kept in it.
- proposed for three Golden Jubilee schemes that were launched in the education sector.
- Taking into account the health of the students, they will be provided with a health/hygienic kit.
Big Budget Things at a Glance
- 2,982 shared IT facilities service centers will be established in the panchayats at a cost of Rs 149 crore.
- For the purpose of developing entrepreneurship for self-help groups, an additional budget of 2 lakhs has been proposed, for which a budget of 10 crores has been proposed.
- The Xi Hot model staged in Sermur for Women and Self-Help Groups will also be established in other areas of the state.
- Allowing 250 women to provide banking facilities in hard-to-reach areas.
Big Things in the Budget – HP Budget New Schemes 2021
- ITI will have video conferencing facilities.
- Modern equipment will be provided to provide specialized facilities for livestock keepers, which will cost Rs. 50 crores.
- One unit for each ornamental fish will be established in Shimla and Kangra. 100 centers for trout will be established.
- The Ease of Doing Business rules will be revised.
- Nari Samman is the top priority, 20 crores this year will be spent under Grihani Yojana.
- 50 thousand new natural farming farmers will be added to the state, which is why a budget of Rs 20 crore has been proposed.
- A research fund of Rs.5 crore will be provided to two Institutes of Agriculture and Horticulture in the state.
- 200 crore will be spent to expand Mands.
- The formation of the State Honeybee Board has been announced.
For more details or information, visit the official website or source link:
[HP] Mukhyamantri Ek Bigha Yojana: Online Application, Application Form
[E-Garden Portal] HP Bagwani Vikas Pariyojna 2022
Here we have provided all the information about the “Himachal Pradesh Budget New Schemes“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.