Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana 2020 | Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana Details | HP Flower Revolution Scheme Application Process | HP Pushp Kranti Yojana Registration Process
Himachal Pushp Kranti Yojana 2020 creates new job opportunities for Himachal Pradesh youth. Under Pushp Kranti Yojana high-tech poly houses, farmers are provided with training and other means of flower production.
Horticulture Minister Mahendra Singh Thakur met with the Federation Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh in New Delhi on Tuesday and raised Rs 150 crore to Himachal Pushp Kranti Yojana 2020 and Rs 120 crore for various project proposals for the comprehensive development of the state’s horticulture sector.
Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana 2020
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jairam Thakur has also taken the initiative to provide loans to unemployed youth in “Pushp Kranti Yojana“. Through Pushp Kranti Yojana, young farmers can earn a good income by growing flowers.
In the shadow of Pushp Kranti Yojana, farmers are introduced to making multi-tech homes and floriculture for floriculture.
|Name of scheme||Flower revolution plan|
|Was launched||In Himachal Pradesh|
|Started||By Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
|Purpose of the plan||Increase the income of a young farmer|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers of the state|
The Goal of Pushp Kranti Yojana
The goals of Pushp Kranti Yojana are as follows.
- Himachal is already listed in the country’s leading states for flower yields.
- The government wants to attract more and more state youth to grow flowers.
- This will help prevent immigration from the state and increase youth incomes.
- Flowers of various varieties can be grown throughout the year in protected environments.
- The cultivation of protected flowers will also protect farmers from the damages of weather and wild animals.
Himachal Pradesh benefits Pushp Kranti Yojana
- In the shadow of Himachal Kranti Yojana, the government has allocated Rs. 23 crore under the Horticultural Development Mission to protect fruits and crops from cold and rain.
- The state government has requested Rs. 120 crore for Vagwani, Rs. 60 crore for the Agricultural Development Plan and Rs. 15 crores under the beekeeping scheme.
- Different types of flowers can be produced in different seasons and different environments in the state each year.
- Planting with flowers will also protect farmers from the damages of the weather and wild animals.
- The state government will also provide loan facilities to Yubao to start Pushp Kranti Yojana.
- Pushp Kranti Yojana will provide job opportunities for unemployed youth in the state.
- There is much potential for flower production in Himachal Pradesh.
- The state government stimulates Himachal youth to grow flowers.
How to Apply for Pushp Kranti Yojana Himachal Pradesh
The state government will start this scheme soon. The state government will soon issue instructions to the blocks. You can also benefit from this scheme by filling out the online application.
Official Website: Online Application for Pushp Kranti Yojana
Here we have provided all the information about the “Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.