Himachal Pradesh Saur Sinchayee Yojana | हिमाचल की सौर सिंचाई योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | हिमाचल की सौर सिंचाई योजना फॉर्म | HP Saur Sinchai Yojana Subsidy Form | HP Solar Agriculture Pumpsets Scheme
Himachal Pradesh Saur Sinchai Subsidy Yojana 2021 – The Himachal Pradesh government is implementing the HP Solar Irrigation/HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana to double farmers’ income by 2022. Under the Himachal Pradesh Solar Irrigation Scheme, the state government will provide solar pump sets to farmers for farming/irrigation purposes.
Under this scheme, the government will provide 90% financial assistance to small and marginal farmers to purchase pump sets. In addition, the government will provide an 80% grant to all individual medium and large farmers.
Details for HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana 2021
The government launched the HP Solar Irrigation Scheme to enable farmers to irrigate with the help of solar energy. For Saur Sinchayee Project, HP Government has appropriated Rs 230 crore. The detailed project report DPR was approved by NABARD. In this scheme, farmers will get an 80% to 100% subsidy on purchasing solar pump kits.
100% financial assistance will be provided to the Small and Marginal Farmers Group / Farmer Development Association / Registered Authority of the Himachal Pradesh Government. Under this scheme, 5,850 agricultural pumps will be provided to farmers. The state government will also start a flow irrigation scheme by spending Rs 174 crore.
The HP solar-powered irrigation Scheme will ensure that 7152.30 hectares of farmland are irrigated. The primary goal of the scheme is to “double farmers’ income by 2022“. The main objective is to increase the total output of agricultural and horticultural production.
Goals of the HP Saur Sinchai Yojana
Previously, farmers used diesel and power pump sets for irrigation, which increased the total cost of inputs. Additionally, electrically powered irrigation projects also have high input costs. The cost of electricity is borne by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Key Features of the HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana
- Government HP 5850 will provide agricultural pump set to farmers.
- When purchasing new agricultural pump sets, every small farmer and margin will receive financial assistance of approximately 90% of the total cost.
- In addition, all medium and large farmers will receive an 80% subsidy when purchasing new agricultural pump sets.
- The state government will implement the scheme by spending Rs 230 crore.
- About 7,152.30 hectares of land will be brought in for guaranteed irrigation.
Information About PM Sinchai Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
In the next three years, solar projects will be initiated at a cost of Rs. 338 crore under the PM Sinchayee Yojana on about 17,881 hectares of land.
In this scheme, about 111 units will be constructed. For this scheme, the central government has already issued Rs 49 crores to the HP state government.
In a solar-powered irrigation system, the state government will provide solar farming pump sets to farmers. For HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana, State Government will spend Rs 224 crore.
List of required documents for HP Saur Sinchai Yojana
Any farmer who wants to apply under the Himachal Pradesh solar Sinchayee Yojana and avail of the subsidy must attach the following documents with the application form.
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Bank account statement
- Land documents
Subsidy Amount for Solar Farming Pumps in Himachal Pradesh
Below is the amount of subsidy for solar farming pump sets by the Himachal Pradesh government:
- Farmer category – the amount of the subsidy
- Individual and large farmers – 80% subsidy
- Small and marginal farmers – 90% subsidy
- Small and marginal farmers ‘category / Farmers Development Association / Farmers’ Group of registered entities – 100%
Online Application for the Saur Sinchai Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
हिमाचल प्रदेश में सौर सिंचाई योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन – Below is the step by step process of subsidy for solar farming pump sets by the Himachal Pradesh government:
- Like other states calling the Agricultural Pump Group Scheme for an online application form, HP Government has also started the online process for the solar irrigation scheme.
- People of Himachal Pradesh can now take advantage of the Solar Farm Pump Package Scheme through the nearest Farmer Development Organization.
- Kisan Vikas Sangh will submit the registration form for the HP Saur Sinchai Yojana.
- Applicants must complete the documentation for the Solar Pump Kit Scheme Application Form, as mentioned in the list below.
- Farmers can send this model to the same Kisan Vikas Sangh and after approval, applicants will start benefiting from the solar irrigation scheme.
Himachal Pradesh Solar Sinchayee Scheme For more information, applicants can visit the page through the link provided below:
Here we have provided all the information about the “Himachal Pradesh Saur Sinchai Subsidy Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.