The Himachal Pradesh government is inviting an online nomination form for the Himcare Health Scheme at hpsbys.in. Now people can go to hpsbys.in official website to apply online on their healthcare planner. Health Scheme was launched on the official website of the health card registration and online application. People can now check the details of the Himcare card scheme.
हिम-केयर हेल्थ स्कीम ऑनलाइन | हिम केयर कार्ड आवेदन | हिम केयर अस्पतालों की सूची | Himcare Scheme Online Registration | Himcare Health Scheme In Hindi | Him-Care Health Card Hospital List | Health Smart Card Online Apply | Himcare Health Card Download | HP Him Care Toll-Free Helpline Number
Himachal Himcare Health Scheme
Under the Himcare Health Scheme, the state government offers a non-monetary treatment of up to 5 lakh rupees per family with a maximum of 5 family members. All family members registered under the Himcare Scheme will receive pre-packet treatment rates at all similar hospitals. Online registration forms for Himcare Health Scheme are now available on the official website www.hpsbys.in.
Main points of Himcare Health Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Himachal Pradesh Health Care Scheme or Himcare Scheme|
|Start Plan||By Himachal Pradesh government|
|Related Departments / Ministries||Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Other Plan||Chief Minister of Health Care Scheme and HP Universal Health Protection Scheme|
|Toll free number and contact number||0177-2629-802 | +177 2629-802 | 8091773886|
Features and Benefits of Himachal Himcare Health Scheme
- Helping people belonging to the economically weaker section:- This scheme should be used for the economically weaker divisions of Himachal Pradesh especially that they do not face any problem in their health care.
- Assistance to be provided:- Under this scheme, provision is made for the provision of free health facilities of up to Rs. 5 lakh for the health of beneficiaries and their families. These facilities will be valid for one year. After that, this scheme should be renewed every year.
- Board procedures and package rates:- Ayushman Bharat’s hospitals will also be subject to a Himcare Scheme, and Ayushman India’s package rates will be approved for that, and are state-specific.
- Total hospitals to be included:- Currently, there are 202+ hospitals across Himachal Pradesh registered under this scheme. Among them, there are 48+ private hospitals.
- Him Care Partner:- Under the auspices of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, hospitals have given responsibility for the beneficiary identification system to the unqualified, who is also working on the Ayushman Bharat app. Likewise, there will be Himcare partners for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents for the Scheme
- Residents of Himachal Pradesh:– Since the Himachal Pradesh government started this scheme, the beneficiaries will be only the people of Himachal Pradesh.
- Family eligibility:- The family that will be included in this scheme must include a maximum of 5 individuals. If there are more than 5 family members, each additional individual will have to register in a group of 5.
- Beneficiaries included in the Euchman Bharat scheme:– This scheme is very similar to the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Therefore, these people who will participate in Ayushman Bharat Yojana will not benefit from this scheme.
- Documents:- During this scheme, upon registration, you will need some documents, which can be Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Mobile Phone Number, Proof of Category, etc. While recording this chart, keep all of these documents with you.
Register for his sponsorship Scheme – Registration for Him Care Scheme
- Himachal Pradesh residents can register themselves by visiting its official website hpsbys.in. This web interface will capture Proof of ration card, Aadhaar, mobile phone number, and category.
- However, beneficiaries can apply directly either through the online Scheme or through Lok Mitra Kendra (LMK) or the Shared Service Center (CSC). They can pay the installment using the online payment gateway.
- When the nomination is approved from the back, then, the beneficiaries will receive SMS messages of their nominations, after which they will be able to download or create an e-card. Because this scheme was implemented through an electronic card.
- To register and upload documents under this scheme, 50 rupees will be charged to CSC / LMK beneficiaries for each family.
- After that, the approval message will appear, after which the beneficiaries can get the printed electronic card from CSC / LMK.
Online Registration process for Himcare Health Scheme
The complete online registration procedure for Himcare and obtaining Himcare Health Scheme is shown below:
- At first. Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Health Insurance Scheme https://www.hpsbys.in/.
- On the home page, click on the link “Register online for healthcare“
- Online registration form as part of the Himkare Health Plan.
- Here the candidates can fill in all the details correctly, download the guide, and Aadhaar details of their category.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to complete the online registration process.
How to check application status (Check the Status Online)
People can also check their status by visiting this link. Here you must enter the ration card number or reference number. After that, you will see the status of your order.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Himcare Health Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.