AP Home Herbal Garden Scheme 2021 | एपी होम हर्बल गार्डन योजना Complete Details | Home Herbal Garden Yojana | Home Herbal Garden Scheme Apply | Home Herbal Garden Scheme in English / Hindi
Andhra Pradesh State Government will launch the AP Home Herbal Garden Scheme / होम हर्बल गार्डन योजना 2020-2021 to preserve biodiversity in this scheme, the state government will be taking an innovative program from Home Herbal Garden as part of our biodiversity conservation programs. APSBB has prepared a 3-year vision and perspective document for this scheme. In this article, we will tell you full details about the Home Herbal Garden Program.
AP Home Herbal Garden Scheme 2020-2021 To conserve biodiversity, CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy led the government. To create biodiversity gardens, museums, and a research station.
AP Home Herbal Garden Scheme Details
An innovative program called Home Herbal Garden was initiated by the Honorable Minister of State for AP, Mr. Balineni Srinivasa Reddy. This project is under the protection of the biodiversity program. The main goal of the Home Herbal Garden scheme is to create a biodiversity park in all 13 districts across the state. The government will create museums and establish a nationwide biodiversity research center in AP state.
The AP Home Herbal Garden 2021 scheme includes the following measures to preserve biodiversity: –
- Establishing biodiversity parks in all 13 districts/regions of the state.
- Establishing museums in 3 districts/regions of the state.
- Establishing a biodiversity research station at the state level.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy earlier stated that maintaining biodiversity is essential for human survival. CM even followed suit by saying that the APSBB Board of Directors is taking several initiatives to conserve biodiversity. Focus on creating more awareness of the Biodiversity Act of 2002.
Highlights of the AP Home Herbal Garden Scheme
Let’s see the full details of the AP Home Herbal Garden Yojana launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- The scheme was recently launched by the YSR Government under the Biodiversity Conservation Program.
- The APSBB State Biodiversity Board has prepared a three-year vision and perspective document that aims to establish biodiversity parks in all of the state’s counties.
- The government will create museums and establish a nationwide biodiversity research center in AP state.
- In addition, the scheme aims to encourage grass gardens in the homes of citizens.
- The aim of this project is to create awareness among people about preserving natural resources.
- As a pilot program, the government aims to encourage 1,500 households from each district, which will be from 50 percent of the SC / ST communities.
- The project aims to focus on three important aspects such as conservation of biological diversity, sustainable use of biological resources, and equitable sharing of biological resources and benefits among all stakeholders.
Implementation of the Herbal Home Gardens Initiative
The AP state will be taking on an innovative program called Home Herbal Garden Scheme. In this scheme, home herbal gardens will be encouraged to develop in homes. It aims to encourage 1,500 families from each region, 50% of whom will be SC / ST communities. The state government is Arrangements are being made to raise nurseries to supply 50 plants of important medicinal value to help them improve the health status and immunity of the population.
AP Govt. Focus Committee on Biodiversity Conservation
About 14,204 biodiversity management committees have been formed at the village, Mandal, and municipal / institution levels in the last six months. The newly formed committees will focus on conserving biodiversity. Moreover, the committee will also assist in enforcing the Biodiversity Act 2002, which focuses on three important aspects as follows: –
- Preserving biodiversity.
- Sustainable use of biological resources.
- Equitable sharing of biological resources and benefits among all stakeholders.
AP state govt. has also outlined the many initiatives taken to preserve biodiversity. In the last meeting, short films and calendars on biodiversity were revealed.
Frequently Asked Questions About AP HOME GARDEN SCHEME 2021
His Excellency the Minister of State, Shri Balinini Srinivas Reddy, recently started the AP Home Herbal Garden Scheme.
The main objective of this scheme is to preserve the biodiversity of Andhra Pradesh.
The scheme aims to focus on important aspects such as conservation of biological diversity, sustainable use of biological resources, and equitable sharing of biological resources.
The goal of the AP state government is to create a biodiversity park in all areas of Andhra Pradesh.
Here we have provided all the information about the “AP Home Herbal Garden Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.