E-Udyan Portal Farmer Online Registration 2023 | किसानों के लिए बागवानी योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | HP Bagwani Vikas Pariyojna | Horticulture scheme online registration for farmers in Himachal Pradesh
The Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Jairam Thakur has launched a “Himachal Pradesh Bagwani Vikas Pariyojna” for the farmers of the state. As a result, the state’s smallholder farmers and agricultural businessmen can increase the productivity and quality of horticulture.
Within the framework of the horticulture development project, registering nurseries of fruit for farmers, demand for plants, demand for tools related to horticulture, purchase of pesticides, demand for mushroom fertilizer, bees, support, etc. Is provided.
Post of Contents
Bagwani Vikas Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
The horticultural integrated management system has been introduced in the HP horticulture development project. In this system, the process of filling in the horticultural farm registration form has become simple and easy. The electronic garden gate operates according to General Charter under the Public Service Guarantee Act.
The e-Udyan Gate will act as a single window for all department facilities so that farmers can benefit from all facilities in the home. Through this portal or application, the farmer will be able to deliver the horticultural crops on time. An administrative information system for various gardening services has been prepared through this portal. Information about all gardening plans (HP Bagwani Vikas Pariyojna) will be readily available to farmers at the portal.
Highlights of HP Bagwani Vikas Pariyojna
|Scheme Name||Horticulture Development Project|
|Launched||CM Jairam Thakur|
|E-garden Portal||e-Udyan Portal|
|Beneficiary||Garden Horticulture Farmer|
|1||Adhoc POP for Dragon Fruit||2023-07-31||Click Here…to Download|
|2||Enforcement of Circular on the packaging of apples and Trade on a weight basis.||2023-05-19||Click Here…to Download|
|3||Abolition of Affidavits-introducing Self Certification. (1)||2023-05-04||Click Here…to Download|
|4||Abolition of Affidavits-introducing Self Certification.||2023-05-04||Click Here…to Download|
|5||Circular regarding the selling of Agricultural Produce by weight in all the markets of H.P.||2023-04-06||Click Here…to Download|
|6||Revised SDRF & NDRF Norms||2022-11-30||Click Here…to Download|
|7||Market Intervention Scheme for Procurement of Citrus Scheme||2022-11-01||Click Here…to Download|
|8||Empanelment/ registration of your firm as a service provider for Survey, Planning, Designing, and Installation of Micro-Irrigation System under (PMKSY) (1)||2022-10-14||Click Here…to Download|
HP e-Horticulture Development of Online Services
- Supply and demand for pesticides
- Support for pollination under beekeeping
- Fruits custody license application
- Application to add a variety of fruits to the registered nursery
- Renewal of a fruit custody license
- Renewing the pesticide license
- Register as a mushroom farmer
- Support for beekeeping
- Pesticide license application
- In pesticide licensing
- Request to add insecticides
- Request to issue a compulsory certificate
- Registration of import of plant materials by the importer
- Request for canning of fruits
- Get crop insurance
- Advice on plant nutrition through leaf analysis
- Request for support to MIDH inputs and gardening activities
- Input support requests for horticultural activities (MIDH and RKVY)
- Demand for high-quality horticultural inputs (plants, equipment, and tools) and their supply
- Demand and supply for mushroom dung
- Supply and demand for high-quality agricultural materials (HPHDP)
- Request for Food Processing Unit support, under MIDH
- Request for a subsidy under the Prime Minister’s agricultural irrigation system
- Renewal order for import of vegetable material
Main Features of the integrated gardening sector management system
- To ensure an ICT-based platform for the electronic delivery of gardening services.
- Integration with an SPV workflow designed to implement the HPHDP project.
- Providing a multi-channel integrated and cloud gardening management and control system.
- Automating all administrative/commercial jobs for the Horticultural Department.
- Upgrading the existing infrastructure to improve management/business functions for the department.
- Providing a single and integrated view of the information system for all site functions.
- Providing electronic workflow systems to improve efficiency and internal administrative transparency.
- Providing secure and centralized data to facilitate efficient and effective communication systems and faster decision-making.
- Publish information and services online to farmers.
- KPI-based dashboard for decision support and location tracking.
Horticulture e-garden Portal Online Services
- General complaint
- The status of your request
- PCDO website
- Check your eligibility for support
Process of Registering the Himachal Pradesh Garden Horticultural Portal
The process for registering for the Himachal Pradesh Garden Horticultural Portal application is as follows:
- To register online at the Bagwani Vikas Pariyojna E-Garden Gateway, one must visit the official HP E-Udyan website – http://eudyan.hp.gov.in/.
- The Home Page of the IHSMS Horticulture Department, Himachal Pradesh Government will open on your screen.
- From here click on “Register“.
- Upon clicking, a new page will open on the screen where you have to fill in your information – Aadhar card number, mobile phone number, email ID, garden card number, and after filling in all the information, click the option below.
HP E-Garden Mobile App Download Process
The process for downloading the HP E-Udyan Mobile app is as follows:
- The applicant will have to click on the link below to download the HP e-garden mobile app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hphds.reg.eudyan.
- Click here to download the Himachal Pradesh e-garden mobile application.
- E-Udyan Himachal will open in your Google Play store with your mobile phone.
- From here you must click Install.
- Thus, after a while, the E-Udyan Himachal app will be downloaded to your phone.
Central Sponsored Schemes [PDF Download]
|Central Sponsored Schemes|
|Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH)|
|Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)|
|Sub-Mission On Agricultural Mechanization (SMAM)|
|Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna (RKVY)|
State Schemes [PDF Download]
Guidelines And Publication
Here we have provided all the information about the “HP Bagwani Vikas Pariyojna“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.