Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojana 2022 cmsankalp.hp.gov.in | cm helpline online complaint | मुख्यमंत्री सेवा संकल्प योजना शिकायत पंजीकरण | सीएम हेल्पलाइन शिकायत की स्थिति hp | Dial 1100 HP Seva Sankalp | Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline Number
CM Helpline Online Complaint /मुख्यमंत्री सेवा संकल्प 1100 – Dear readers, the Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has started Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojna for the safety of the people living in the state. Under it, if any citizen has any kind of complaint, he can file the complaint from anywhere. In the 2019-20 Budget by the State Government, this helpline number 1100 has been provided for complaints submission. Through which people living in the state can report their grievances directly to the Chief Minister. So that their complaint is resolved as soon as possible. The complaint to the 14-day was that your complaint was resolved by the officers inside.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to Apply for a Complaint Online Helpline, HP Seva Sankalp Portal, हिमाचल प्रदेश हेल्पलाइन नंबर, Highlights, Benefits, Eligibility, Documents Required, Application Status, login, Complaint/Demand/Suggestion, Mobile App, FAQs, helpline number, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline @1100
मुख्यमंत्री सेवा संकल्प हेल्पलाइन के बारे में – At the Sankalp Helpline, people will be able to register their complaints from 7 am to 10 pm. Apart from this, the Seva Sankalp portal has also been set up for online complaints registration and status viewing. Under this scheme, all officers would be required to address the grievances of the people within seven to fourteen days. All efforts will be valid for this. All possible solutions will be tried by the relevant authorities for your problems. For the successful implementation of the Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp helpline, 6,500 officers from 56 departments were assigned the workload. The Helpline Number of Himachal Government is totally free, with the help of this, you people of Himachal Pradesh will be able to register complaints online anywhere.
Highlights of Dial 1100 HP Seva Sankalp
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister’s Service Resolution Scheme|
|Profit-Takers||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||Quick redressal of public grievances.|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Toll-free Helpline Number||1100|
Purpose of CM Seva Sankalp Yojna Himachal
People living in the state have to deal with many kinds of problems and they have to face many problems and they have to walk around here and there in offices to register their complaints but with that, their work cannot be done. But after the start of this scheme by the Chief Minister, citizens will now not have to roam anywhere, they can easily register their complaints online through mobile phone and computer and they can also call 1100 and register their complaints by the officials. can reach. In the Seva Sankalp portal, 88 departments are included to fix people’s problems. A special kind of facility will be provided to ordinary citizens through the portal to suggest complaints. Information about other schemes operated in the state is also available on the Seva Sankalp portal which has been made available at. Now the citizens can get information regarding all kinds of schemes related to the different departments present in the house under the portal.
In Hindi – संकल्प हेल्पलाइन में लोग सुबह 7 बजे से रात 10 बजे तक अपनी शिकायत दर्ज करा सकेंगे. इसके अलावा शिकायतों को ऑनलाइन दर्ज करने और स्थिति देखने के लिए सेवा संकल्प पोर्टल भी स्थापित किया गया है। इस योजना के तहत सभी अधिकारियों को सात से १४ दिनों के भीतर लोगों की शिकायतों का निवारण करना होगा. इसके लिए सभी प्रयास मान्य होंगे। संबंधित अधिकारियों द्वारा आपकी समस्याओं का समाधान करने का प्रयास किया जाएगा। मुख्यमंत्री सेवा संकल्प हेल्पलाइन के सफल क्रियान्वयन के लिए 56 विभागों के 6500 अधिकारियों को कार्यभार सौंपा गया है। हिमाचल सरकार द्वारा जारी हेल्पलाइन नंबर पूरी तरह से टोल फ्री है, इसकी मदद से आप हिमाचल प्रदेश के लोग कहीं भी ऑनलाइन शिकायत दर्ज करा सकेंगे।
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Seva Sankalp Yojana
The benefits to getting from Chief Minister Siva Sankalp Yojna Himachal are as follows:
- All citizens of Himachal Pradesh can benefit from this scheme.
- Through helpline number 1100 initiated by the state government, you can reach your problems to the Prime Minister and get your problems resolved.
- With the helpline number 1100 HP Seva Sankalp, state people can register their complaints.
- State citizens can also register their complaints under this scheme by visiting the official website.
- This helpline will work in all large and small areas, and now citizens will not have to go to headquarters or centers to solve problems.
- After a certain limit, the Chief Minister himself will contact the complainants and take note of the fix for their problems.
- All officers have been ordered to work hard for this helpline.
- The government will solve your problems as soon as possible and will communicate with you.
How to File a Complaint with the CM Seva Sankalp Portal
सीएम सेवा संकल्प पोर्टल पर शिकायत कैसे दर्ज करें – If you also want to take advantage of this service, you have to register first. Follow the steps we provided to register.
- First, visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Seva Sankalp – https://cmsankalp.hp.gov.in/.
- After that this home page will open in front of you.
- On the main page, click on the option to register a complaint/suggestion – https://cmsankalp.hp.gov.in/Public/OnlineComplaint.aspx.
- After clicking, carefully read the instructions on the new page and click on the submit option by ticking OK.
- Now that the form has been opened on the new page, the information is requested: Under Complaints Information select your Mobile Number, Name, Email ID, Gender, and under Complaint Registration.
- Then after that, select your Village, Department, Category, District, District, Gram Panchayat, Fill Village, Address also Scan the required documents.
- Now click on the option to register a complaint to the public.
- After that, the process of registering your complaint will be completed.
CM Sankalp HP Gov In Login
मुख्यमंत्री संकल्प हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकार लॉगिन – If you also want to take advantage of this service, you must first log in. Follow the steps we provided to log in.
- First, visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh – https://cmsankalp.hp.gov.in/.
- After that this home page will open in front of you.
- On the main page, click on the Officer Login option – https://cmsankalp.hp.gov.in/MIS/Default.aspx?Id=1.
- After clicking, enter your username, password, and Captcha code.
- After that, click on the login button.
- If you have lost your password, click on the Forgot your password link.
- Then enter your username and click on the OK button.
How to Check Seva Sankalp Yojana’s Application Status?
सेवा संकल्प योजना की आवेदन स्थिति की जांच कैसे करें? – The process for checking the status of a complaint/request/suggestion on the CM Helpline is as follows:
- First of all, you go to the official website of CM Seva Sankalp.
- Then the home page will open to you.
- On the main page, click on the Complaint/Suggestion Status option – https://cmsankalp.hp.gov.in/grievance-status.aspx.
- On the new page, you can check your status by complaint number or by mobile phone number under Complaint Search Status.
- Now click on the GET OTP option.
- After that, you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP in the given box, then you will be able to easily check the status of your complaint.
- Facilitate filing a complaint at any time.
- Facilitating the complainant to register a complaint through the OTP mobile phone.
- Facilitate the submission of complaints online at every level of government.
- Exchange of information through SMS/e-mail at each level.
- Easy and transparent communication between citizens and the government.
- Ease of knowing the status of the complaint through the registered mobile number.
- Easily find the number of registered complaints from the registered mobile number.
- Facility to view details of actions taken regarding the complaint.
- Facility to view the disposal report after disposal.
- Facility to express an opinion regarding the quality of the complaint after its disposal.
- Feedback test at the senior level.
- The final decision on the complaint with the consent of the complainant.
Other Schemes and Facility on the Portal
- Chief Minister’s Swavalamban Yojana
- Him Care Scheme
- Shakti button app
- Chief Minister Housewife Suvidha Yojana
- Jan Manch Program
- digilocker facility
How to Download Sewa Sankalp Mobile App – Apps on Google Play
सेवा संकल्प मोबाइल ऐप कैसे डाउनलोड करें – The Department of Information Technology, Himachal Pradesh has set up the Mukhyamanti Seva Sankalp (CM Sankalp) helpline where all the complaints of the people of Himachal Pradesh are received through various means and forwarded to the concerned departments/field staff for fixing. Citizens can call the helpline number 1100 to submit their complaints or request information. Using the CM Sankalp app, citizens can also register and track all complaints of the Mukhyamanti Seva Sankalp helpline. Department admins can access their dashboard and submit complaint handling using this app. The application download process is as follows:
- First of all, you should go to the app download link [Link Below].
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the installation link and click on it.
- Where they have to search the CM Sankalp 1100 Helpline APP.
- After searching and installing it.
- Then your app will be downloaded successfully.
- All relevant information will be visible on your mobile phone through the application.
Shakti Button (शक्ति बटन) – Himachal Pradesh
- The Shakti Button Initiative of Himachal Pradesh Police in association with the National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh, aims to help citizens (women in particular) who are in distress and in need of assistance while in Himachal Pradesh.
- The app provides a mechanism to set up three emergency contacts for the app user from the device’s contact list.
- The user must set the main area where the user usually resides, draft an emergency message of up to 110 characters and choose emergency contacts.
- At any time, the user can shake the phone, throw it, or can also use the RED SHAKTI button available on the home screen to send an alert.
- The application sends SMS messages containing the GPS coordinates of the user to the control room of the police district as well as to the specified emergency contacts. The app also starts recording audio and video on the device.
- The app also provides helpline numbers set up by the state/central government to help citizens. The app is available in both English and Hindi.
CM Sankalp – सेवा संकल्प मोबाइल ऐप
Shakti Button (शक्ति बटन)- Himachal Pradesh Police –
Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojana Helpline Number
- Office address: Department of Information Technology, Government of Himachal Pradesh, I.T.Bhawan, Mehli, Shimla-171013.
- Officer Helpline Number: 0177-352-5100
- Chief Minister Service Resolution: 1100
|Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp|
मुख्यमंत्री सेवा संकल्प 1100
|Sign In Officer’s Login|
साइन इन अधिकारी लॉगिन
|Find Grievance Status|
शिकायत की स्थिति खोजें
|Registration of complaint|
शिकायत का पंजीकरण
शिकायत/सुझाव दर्ज करें
हिमाचल प्रदेश हेल्पलाइन
FAQs – Question/answer related to Seva Sankalp Yojana
Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojna is a noble initiative taken by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur. Under हिमाचल मुख्यमंत्री सेवा संकल्प योजना, the Government of Himachal Pradesh has launched a portal through which citizens can file complaints on various issues online.
Indigenous residents of Himachal Pradesh can register their complaints online at the portal from 7 am to 10 pm.
The official complaints website is cmsankalp.hp.gov.in.
Chief Minister Sewa Sankalp Yojana’s complaint number 1100 has been submitted.
In order to contact the officials for any kind of information related to the service decision, the citizens of Himachal Pradesh can call the helpline number 0177352 5100 and get suggestions for their problems.
Here we have provided all the information about the “cm helpline online complaint 1100“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.