Check HP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List | हिमाचल प्रदेश विधवा पेंशन योजना | Himachal Widow Pension PDF Download | New Pension Scheme in HP | Widow Pension Application Form Himachal Pradesh | Widow Pension Scheme List
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister launched the Widow Pension scheme for widowed women. This pension scheme is applied to all classes of the state.
Under this scheme, women between the ages of 18 and 79 years are eligible. Himachal Pradesh government increased widows pensions by 150 rupees in its 2020-21 budget, which has now increased to 1,000 rupees.
Himachal Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2020
The main goal of starting the Himachal Widow’s Pension Scheme is that no widowed woman should be in trouble due to the financial restrictions she places on the state. Or after her husband dies, no one depends on others.
The government wants to provide these women with government pensions. So that these women cannot depend on anyone else and this will provide them with social security.
Main Points of HP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
|Name of scheme||Himachal Widow Pension Scheme|
|Was launched||By Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||State Widow Women|
|Application of the scheme||Offline|
|Liaison officer||District Welfare Officer|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Himachal – Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The following eligibility criteria and documents will be necessary to take advantage of the HP Widow pension system.
- Only Himachal Pradesh residents can benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The monthly income of the candidates must not exceed Rs. 35,000.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Death certificate of husband
Key features of Himachal Widow Pension Scheme
- Widowed women will not depend on anyone under this scheme.
- Under the HP Widow pension plan, government women will receive Rs. 1000
- For women 70 and over, they will receive 1,300 financial aid per month.
- The benefit of the scheme will be granted only when no one is caring for the widowed woman.
Online Apply for Himachal Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- To apply for the scheme, you must first download the application form.
- Click Here to download the HP Vidhwa Pension Yojana application form.
- After downloading the form from here, you must carefully fill in all the information requested in it.
- After completing the form completely, attach all necessary documents to the application form.
- Next, you must submit the application form to Tehsil’s welfare officer office or county welfare officer.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Himachal Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.