Uttar Pradesh Online Property Registration Portal igrsup.gov.in | UP Online Property registry Form | UP igrsup property Registration 2020 | रजिस्ट्री उत्तर प्रदेश ऑनलाइन संपत्ति पंजीकरण | UP CM Launch official website igrsup.gov.in | UP Zameen registry Online | सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण 2020-21 | UP Stamp and Registration Department
Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath launched “UP Online Property Registration or UP Online Sampati Panjikaran/यूपी ऑनलाइन संपत्ति पंजीकरण” on the official portal igrsup.gov.in for Stamp and Registration Management. This facility will assist citizens to get a संपत्ति की रजिस्ट्री/Property Registry in a simple way. By doing this, the need for any third party to register property will be eliminated, leading to transparency and reducing corruption. Candidates can register the property online through the official igrsup.gov.in website.
This online property registry/Sampatti Lekhpatra Panjikaran facility will definitely save time and also reduce the need for duplicating various documents. Additionally, the Uttar Pradesh state government will soon extend this service to farmers across the state as they can register their farmland and properties.
Online Property Details Uttar Pradesh – ऑनलाइन संपत्ति पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
With Prerna 3.0, the Stamps and Registration Department initiated the online property registration process for the convenience of all audiences and for fast registration. Candidates can register property online through the official website igrsup.gov.in The online registration facility will definitely save this time and will also reduce the need for duplicating various documents. In addition, the government will soon extend this service to farmers across the state where they can register their farmland and properties.
Benefits of Registering a Property Online
All Uttar Pradesh citizens can take advantage of the following benefits from this online registration facility: –
- Candidates do not now have to wander around and have to wait several hours at the registration office to get property registration.
- This e-service is modeled on the online operations approved by the Passport Office.
- Additionally, candidates can use this online service for both residential and commercial properties.
- This online service will do most of the registry work online including the purchase of stamp paper.
UP Online Property Registry Implement Online Property Registration Facilities
National Information Center (NIC) prepared this e-Seva, which has been effectively implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government. In the initial stage, the state government implemented this scheme in 5 cities which are UP, Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Kasganj, and Barabanki will start. Later, the state government will expand the scheme to include other cities as well. For this purpose, the state government of Uttar Pradesh takes several measures as follows: –
- The Revenue Department trains UP officials to understand the online property registration process and address questions related to e-registration.
- In addition, the state government has launched pilot projects in 11 provinces.
How to Apply Online for UP Online Property
UP Sampati Lekhpatra Panjikaran/Online Property Registration -: All buyers are required to register online before registering property. The method of e-registration is set in Hindi. The following are the online application procedures: –
- First of all, visit the official website of the Stamp Department and register at UP igrsup.gov.in.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Then Next, click on the “Enter Here” button.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Then on the homepage, click “Apply” under the “Property Registration” section or directly click on the link below.
- Then the applicant must click on the “New Application” link.
- After that, the UP Document Registration or UP Online Property Registration page will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- After that, fill in all the details like “District, Tehsil, Subbinders, Mobile Number, Password, Captcha” and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- All details must be filled in correctly to get an order number.
- After applying online, click on the “User Login” tab to open the UP Online Property Register User Login window.
- After logging in, a property registration dashboard will open, where applicants can enter full property details.
After completing the online application process (with payment), candidates will receive the appointment date as the registration date. All details will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number. Additionally, candidates will be required to appear at the Sub Registrar’s Office on the date of appointment.
Finally, the buyer will receive a unique code to purchase an online ticket that the candidate must present to the relevant sub-office for ownership record.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Uttar Pradesh Online Property Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.