inspire scholarship scheme apply online at online-inspire.gov.in 2023 | प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति योजना | inspire scholarship 2023 24 online registration, application status, Renewal Of Application, inspire scholarship 2023 last date
Dear readers, the Department of Science and Technology launched an Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) on November 13, 2008. Every student has the right to pursue education regardless of his financial status. In order to motivate students to pursue their careers in the science stream, the Ministry of Science and Technology has launched the Inspire Scholarship 2023. Through this scholarship scheme, various types of financial incentives are provided to the students who are pursuing their education in the science stream.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for the Inspire scholarship, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, amount, cut-offs, last date, registration, helpline number, FAQs, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, you should read the article we have provided.
Post of Contents
Online Inspire Scholarship Scheme Details 2023
Online Portal of the INSPIRE Programme
ऑनलाइन प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति योजना के बारे में – “Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)” is an innovative program sponsored and managed by the Department of Science and Technology to attract talent to science. The primary objective of INSPIRE is to convey to the youth of the country the excitement of sparking the creative pursuit of science, attracting talents to study science at an early age, and thus building the critical human resource pool required to strengthen and expand the science and technology system and research and development base.
A notable feature of the program is that it does not believe in conducting competitive examinations to identify talent at any level. Believes and relies on the effectiveness of the current educational structure to identify talent.
The inspiring scheme has three components which are schemes to attract talent early, scholarships for higher education, and the opportunity for research positions. The government offers various types of awards, internships, scholarships, and fellowships through this scheme so that every student can have a chance to pursue higher education.
Highlights Of Inspire Scholarship Scheme
|Name of the Scholarship||Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)|
|Offered By||Department of Science and Technology, Government of India|
|Duration||Maximum of 5 years|
|Number of Scholarships||10,000|
|Minimum Eligibility||10+2 (XII)|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 80,000 per annum|
Objective Of Inspire Scholarship
The main objective of the Inspire Scholarship 2023 is to attract the country’s youth towards studying science at an early age and build a pool of human resources necessary to strengthen and expand the science and technology system and research and development base.
Through this scholarship program, financial assistance will be provided to students who are pursuing their careers in the science stream. Now students are not required to worry about their financial condition in order to get an education as the Department of Science and Technology will fund their education.
This scheme will also increase the literacy ratio or rate. Students can get financial assistance through this scholarship program up to a doctoral level which will eventually boost the research and development sector.
INSPIRE कार्यक्रम के ऑनलाइन पोर्टल इन हिंदी – “इनोवेशन इन साइंस परस्यूट फॉर इंस्पायर्ड रिसर्च (INSPIRE)” विज्ञान प्रतिभा को आकर्षित करने के लिए विज्ञान और प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग द्वारा प्रायोजित और प्रबंधित एक अभिनव कार्यक्रम है। INSPIRE का मूल उद्देश्य देश के युवाओं के साथ विज्ञान की रचनात्मक खोज के रोमांच के लिए बातचीत करना, कम उम्र में विज्ञान के अध्ययन के लिए प्रतिभा को आकर्षित करना और इस प्रकार विज्ञान के सुदृढ़ीकरण और विस्तार के लिए आवश्यक महत्वपूर्ण मानव संसाधन पूल बनाना है। प्रौद्योगिकी। निर्माण प्रणाली और अनुसंधान एवं विकास आधार है।
कार्यक्रम की मुख्य विशेषता यह है कि यह किसी भी स्तर पर प्रतिभा की पहचान के लिए प्रतियोगी परीक्षा आयोजित करने में विश्वास नहीं करता है। उसमें विश्वास करता है और प्रतिभा पहचान के लिए मौजूदा शैक्षिक ढांचे की प्रभावकारिता पर निर्भर करता है।
- INSPIRE Internship Science Camp Guidelines
- All Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Voluntary Organizations (VO) (in the status of Trust, Company, Charity, Foundation, or Society) who are seeking Grants for organizing the INSPIRE Internship Science camps under the INSPIRE program are informed to register NGOs Darpan Portal (ngodarpan.gov.in) and communicate the approved NGO Darpan Portal Registration id.
- BLANK FORMAT OF INSPIRE INTERNSHIP SCIENCE CAMP
- Guidelines to Fill up Online for Internship Students
- Guidelines to fill up online for Organizer Camp
- Notice– Inclusion of additional subjects at M.Sc. level for Scholarship support under INSPIRE-SHE.
- Notice– INSPIRE-SHE 2020 Provisionally offered scholars kindly log in to your INSPIRE Portal and upload SBI Bank account details before 15th March 2023.
- Guideline for adding College or University Name
- NOTICE FOR INSPIRE SHE 2021 BATCH– Evaluation Chart of INSPIRE Scholarship 2021 BATCH (New).
- Result of INSPIRE SHE 2021 Batch- Provisionally Selected Applicants List of INSPIRE SHE 2021 Batch (New).
Fellowship Consolidated Sanction Order 2022-23 (All Lists)
more details – https://online-inspire.gov.in/
Inspire Scholarship Benefits and Features
- The Department of Science and Technology launched the INSPIRE on November 13, 2008, at a total cost of 1979.25 crores.
- The government offers a university to ship from 80,000 to 10,000 students every year.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all students who wish to pursue their education in the science stream but due to their financial condition are unable to do so.
- This scholarship is a component of the Inspire Scheme.
- The government also offers various types of awards, internships, scholarships, and fellowships through the Inspiration Scheme.
- This scheme was launched with the aim of ensuring that every student has the opportunity to pursue higher education.
- This scheme does not believe in conducting competitive examinations to identify talent at any level.
Subjects available under the Inspire Scholarship
- Marine biology
- Oceanic science
- Atmospheric science
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS UNDER THE INSPIRATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SCHEME
INSPIRE consists of three components:
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC).
Component-wise details can be found here – https://online-inspire.gov.in/content/INSPIRE_Brochure.pdf
Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS) – aims to attract talented young people to study science by offering an INSPIRE prize of Rs 5,000 to one million young learners of the age group 10-15 years, ranging from Class VI to Class X standards, as well as by organizing summer camps For approximately 50,000 class XI science students with global science leaders to experience the joy of innovations on a yearly basis through the INSPIRE Internship.
Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) – aims to enhance the engagement rates of talented young people with enrollment in higher education in intensive science programs, through the provision of scholarships and mentorship. The scheme offers 10,000 scholarships every year at Rs 0.80 lakh annually to talented youth in the age group of 17-22 years, to undertake education at the Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Natural Sciences. The main feature of the program is the mentoring support provided to each researcher.
Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC) – aims to attract, attach, retain, and nurture talented young scientific human resources to strengthen the research and development foundation and base. It contains two sub-components. In the first component, i.e. the INSPIRE Fellowship (age range 22-27), 1,000 fellowships are offered each year, for doctoral. degrees in both basic and applied sciences including engineering and medicine. The second component, i.e. INSPIRE Faculty Scheme, provides a guaranteed opportunity each year to 1,000 post-doctoral researchers in the age range from 27 to 32 years, through 5-year contractual and contractual positions in the field of basic and applied sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for the Inspire Scholarship
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 22 years old.
- The student must continue his education at a recognized university.
- All students with combined marks within the top 1% of the State or Central Board 12th Term Examination of India are eligible.
- The student must be pursuing courses in the natural and basic sciences at the BA, BA, and integrated MA/Masters levels.
- All students who have a JEE rank from IIT and AIPMT (within the top 10000 ranks) and are currently pursuing a Natural Basic Science course in India are eligible to apply.
- Those students with the highest overall marks of 1% in the State or Central Board 12th Semester Examination of India and pursuing MSc Natural and Basic Sciences courses at IISER, NISER, Atomic Energy Center for Basic Sciences, University of Mumbai, Visva Bharati, Shantiniketan can also apply.
- All students selected under Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana who are pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s courses in Natural Sciences can also apply.
- Students who are National Talent Search Examination Scholars, Jagdish Bose National Science Talent, International Olympiad Medalists, and who are pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s level courses in Natural Sciences can also apply.
Documents required to be submitted with the application form
What documents do I need to submit with the application form?
The following documents are mandatory
- Class XII Mark Sheets.
- Class X mark sheet/certificate (to prove date of birth).
- Certificate of authentication according to the prescribed format, signed by the Director of the College / Director of the Institute / Registrar of the University (Mandatory).
- Eligibility Note/Advisory Note (if submitted by the State/Central Council) (not mandatory).
- Certificate specifying the rank or award in the JEE (Major) / JEE (Advanced) / NEET / KVPY / JBNSTS / NTSE / International Olympic Medals (if a candidate is eligible under this standard).
|Passport-size photograph of the applicant||JPEG format, not more than 50 KB size|
|Class 12 mark sheet||PDF format, size less than 1 MB|
|Class 10 mark sheet||PDF format, size less than 1 MB|
|Community/caste certificate in case of reserved category||PDF format, size not more than 1 MB|
|Eligibility or advisory note if provided by state or central board||PDF format, size less than 1 MB|
|The first page of the SBI bank passbook of the applicant||PDF format, size not more than 1 MB|
|Certificate specifying marks or rank in competitive exam||PDF format, size not more than 1 MB|
|Endorsement form signed by the principal of the college||PDF format, size not more than 1 MB|
Please note that incomplete applications will be briefly rejected. No claims or representations will be accepted regarding this.
Online Application Form Under the Inspire Scholarship Scheme
- First of all, go to the official website of the Department of Science and Technology of the Ministry of Science and Technology – https://online-inspire.gov.in/.
- The next home page will open on your screen.
- On the main page, you have to click on Register a new user here – https://online-inspire.gov.in/Account/Register?Length=7.
- The registration page will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter the following details on the registration page: – Salutation, Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, log in Email, Password, Eligibility Criteria, Identification Details, and Captcha Verification.
- After that, you have to click Submit button.
- Now you have to log in to the portal by entering your login credentials.
- Now you have to click on Scholarship Inspire.
- The scholarship form will appear in front of you.
- You must fill in all the details required on this form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents.
- After that, you have to click Submit option.
- By following this procedure, you can apply under the Inspire Scholarship Scheme.
Procedure for Logging in to the Portal
- Go to the official website of the Department of Science and Technology of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- The next home page will open on your screen.
- Under the login section, you have to enter the login id password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click the Sign in button.
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal.
KISHORE VAIGYANIK PROTSAHAN YOJANA (KVPY) PDF Download (RENEWAL FORM FOR THE YEAR 2022-23) – Click Here
You may use any of the below-mentioned prefixes –
|INTERNSHIP – Internship program|
|SHE – Scholarship for Higher Education program|
|FELLOWSHIP – Fellowship program|
|FACULTY – Faculty program|
|GENERAL – Any General query about INSPIRE program|
Inspire Scholarship Helpline Number
For inquiries regarding the INSPIRE-Scholarship of Higher Education (SHE) scholarship, please contact the INSPIRE support team by email or telephone.
- Address: INSPIRE Programme Division Department of Science and Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110 016.
- Tel. No: 0124-6690020,0124-6690021
- Email: inspire[dot]prog-dst[at]nic[dot]in
|Inspire Home Page||Click Here|
|Sign In||Click Here|
|Inspire Registration||Click Here|
|Reset Password||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions About the Inspire Scholarship
The aim of the INSPIRE Training Camp is to reveal the joys of innovation to the country’s talented youth to pursue studies in science and work in research and development.
Institutes/Colleges/Universities can organize INSPIRE Internship Science Camps.
The Program Coordinator at the INSPIRE Internship Camp must be a faculty/regular staff member of the institute with a scholarly background.
12th Students can participate in INSPIRE INTERNSHIP Camp before the result of Class X is announced each year.
Minimum and maximum limits for INSPIRE Internship Science Camp do not exist. Depends on the infrastructure capacity of the organizing institute. But the preferred camp size is 150 students participating.
To be released for the scholarship, one must submit the annual performance report and his/her mark sheet BSc, BSc, Int. Master’s/Master’s course. The blank performance report format can be found on our web portal www.inspire-dst.gov.in.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Inspire Scholarship Online Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.