Inter-Caste marriage benefits Maharashtra 2020 | How to Apply for the Benefits of Interracial Marriage in Maharashtra | Maharashtra benefits of intercaste marriage in Marathi | Antar-Jatiya Vivah Yojana Maharashtra PDF application form
Under this, beneficial spouses were given 50,000 rupees as an incentive. But this year this incentive amount has been increased to 3 lakh rupees under the inter-cast marriage system.
You will also realize that social caste is very important in our country, which is why there is so much discrimination in our country. However, from time to time, the government continues to develop several plans to reduce this discrimination.
- 1 Inter-Caste Marriage Maharashtra 2020
- 1.1 Eligibility for benefits of interracial marriage 2020
- 1.2 Features of Intercaste Marriage Maharashtra
- 1.3 The documents required for inter-Caste marriage in Maharashtra
- 1.4 Inter-Caste Marriage Benefits Maharashtra Application Form PDF
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Related Posts
Inter-Caste Marriage Maharashtra 2020
The number of incentives under the inter-caste marriage program was increased to 3 lakh rupees by the Maharashtra government last year. Besides, the annual income limit has also been canceled under this scheme. So more people can benefit from the inter-caste marriage scheme. This amount will be awarded 50-50% by the central and state government. All eligible spouses with inter-Caste marriages can now obtain incentives under this scheme
The main benefit of the inter-Caste marriage program launched by the Maharashtra government is that this scheme has been applied to achieve equality in all religions by reducing Caste discrimination. There are many people who perform interracial marriages, thereby expelling them from their community.
But now, through the scheme of both the central and state governments, a sum of rupees. 3 lakh will be given to them to start a new life. This scheme will not only encourage inter-caste marriages in society but will also give an incentive to qualified couples.
Eligibility for benefits of interracial marriage 2020
Following eligibility criteria to take advantage of Maharashtra Antar-Jatiya Vivah Yojna.
- Since this scheme was launched by the Maharashtra government, the couple must be residing in Maharashtra to take advantage of it.
- To obtain the amount received in the interracial marriage system, the young man and woman must be at least 21 and 18 years of age respectively.
- Either spouse must be part of this scheme to establish a relationship with a stranded tribe.
- The spouses must marry the court to obtain the number of incentives received by the central and state government.
- If a person belonging to a caste or tribe marries a young man or woman from an underdeveloped Cast or from a public class, only they can benefit from this scheme.
Features of Intercaste Marriage Maharashtra
There are many characteristics of Antar Jatia Vivah Yojana as follows:
Incentive Amount – In this scheme, a total incentive amount of Rs. 3 lakh will be granted to the eligible beneficiary, including Rs. 50,000 by the state government and Rs. 2.50 lakh by Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
Maximum income – There is no longer an annual income limit under the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation’s Interracial Marriage Program. All eligible couples can benefit from this scheme.
Dalit – This amount will be given exclusively to those young men or women who have married into an unknown sect or tribe. He himself belongs to the general class.
Bank account – the amount stipulated in this system will be deposited in the bank account of eligible spouses. For this, they should have their own joint bank account.
The documents required for inter-Caste marriage in Maharashtra
- A passport-sized photo of the bride and groom
- Aadhaar Card
- Age certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Court marriage certificate
- Joint bank account details
Inter-Caste Marriage Benefits Maharashtra Application Form PDF
If you follow the above eligibility criteria and want to take advantage of the interracial marriage scheme in Maharashtra. So you have to apply for this scheme by following the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Maharashtra State Government (SJSA Division).
- By clicking on the link above, you will see the application form for the interracial marriage scheme on its home page.
- You must carefully fill out all the required information on this application form.
- After filling out the specified application form, you must attach and upload all appropriate documents to it.
- Then, submit the online application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
In our country, caste discrimination has been going on for a long time, and this step taken by the Maharashtra government to reduce it will surely succeed.
This step will give impetus to intermarriage marriage, and at the same time, the amount received in this scheme will help the spouses to build their future and start a new life.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Inter-Caste marriage benefits Maharashtra“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.