महाराष्ट्र ब्याज मुक्त कृषि ऋण योजना | महाराष्ट्र व्याजमुक्त शेती कर्ज योजना | Maharashtra Interest-free farm loan Scheme 2022-23 | maharashtra budget 2021-2022 | Maharashtra Interest-free farm loan Scheme in Hindi / Marathi / English
Dear readers, the MH state government announced the initiation of a Maharashtra interest-free crop loan scheme / महाराष्ट्र ब्याज मुक्त कृषि ऋण योजना / महाराष्ट्र व्याजमुक्त शेती कर्ज योजना. In Maharashtra farm loan scheme without interest, state government. He will make loans amounting to Rs. 3 lakh at 0% interest rate for farmers. The government led by CM Uddhav Thackeray will bear the interest amount in full. In this article, we will tell you full details about the zero-interest crop loan scheme. Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar stated in the 2021 state budget that farmers in the state will be allowed to repay their agricultural loans without any interest burden. More than 35 lakh farmers are likely to benefit from the scheme which will increase the financial burden on the state treasury by about Rs. 1,200 Crore. We now provide you with details of the various schemes and exemptions offered by the state government.
महाराष्ट्र व्याजमुक्त शेत कर्ज योजना २०२१ अर्थसंकल्पात जाहीर, पीक कर्ज रू. शेतकर्यांना शून्य टक्के व्याज दराने 3 लाख, 1200 कोटींचे वाटप, 0% व्याज पीक कर्ज योजनेतून 35 लाख शेतक benefit्यांना लाभ
Maharashtra’s zero-interest farmer loan scheme announced in budget 2022, a crop loan of Rs. 3 lakh at zero percent interest rate for farmers, Rs. 1,200 crores earmarked, 35 farmers benefit from Crop Loan Scheme at 0% interest.
Details of Maharashtra (0) Zero-Interest Farm Loan Scheme
An interest-free crop loan scheme has been announced in Maharashtra to increase farmers’ income. While presenting the budget, Deputy CM Ajit Pawar Ji announced various development schemes and projects for farmers because Maharashtra is one of the largest agricultural states in the country. The Maha Vikas Aghadi government (MVA) announced that farmers will receive interest-free crop loans of up to Rs 3 lakh.
Interest-free Crop Loan Scheme Launched in Maharashtra
The interest-free crop loan scheme will start in the Kharif season. The current concessional crop loan scheme is being converted to a zero-interest crop loan scheme.
Other initiatives for the agriculture sector in Maharashtra’s budget
- In Maharashtra State Budget 2021, CM also made a judgment of Rs. 2,000 Crore to strengthen APMC.
- APMCs (Agricultural Produce Market Committee) lack basic facilities for farmers who bring their products there for sale. Therefore, it is essential to provide these facilities.
- To provide a boost to agricultural growth, MSEDCL (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) should be granted a share of Rs. 1500 crores per year to provide electricity connection for pumps.
- Farmers who have not yet paid their electricity bill have been awarded a concession of 33% from the government, and if farmers settle 50% of the remaining arrears by March 2022, an additional 50% of the remaining amount will be waived.
- An amount of Rs. 30,411 crore will be waived by the state government which amounts to 66% of the original outstanding bills of 44.37 lakh farmers.
- An amount of Rs. Rs. 2,100 crores has been allocated for market creation and value chain projects under the scheme namely Balasaheb Thackeray Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project.
- About 500 new vegetable nurseries will be developed in Punyashlok Ahilya Devi Holkar to create at least one new nursery in each Taluka.
- The government of Maharashtra has announced the submission of Rs. 600 crores for research in 3 years to 4 agricultural universities in the state.
- Under Sharad Pawar Gram Samrudhi Yojana, grants will be provided to rural beneficiaries to build permanent cow sheds, raise goats, or poultry sheds, and turn them into compost.
Target of the 0% Crop Loan Scheme in Maharashtra
Keeping in mind the objective of freeing farmers from the burden of interest and preventing them from defaulting, the government decided to provide loans with zero interest to farmers who take out loans for crops of up to Rs 3 lakh and repay them on time. Paying interest on crop loans has often been a problem for farmers. The government will pay the interest amount on the crop loan and the funds requested will be provided by the government.
Zero-Interest Rate Crop Loans to Budget Farmers
Zero percent (0%) interest farm loan scheme will cost Rs. 1,200 Crore. To prevent farmers’ suicide and to improve their conditions, the MVA government is already implementing the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme for farmers. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs. 19,929 crore added to the accounts of 31.23 lakh farmers. It also paved the way for farmers to get new loans. In 2019-20, crop loans amount to Rs. Rs. 28,604 crores disbursed, following debt relief, Rs. 42,433 crore loans were disbursed in 2020-2021.
The state government of Maharashtra focuses on the benefits of farmers’ income. For this purpose, the state government has decided to charge zero percent interest on my loans. The farmers will have to repay the loan with zero percent interest if the loan amount does not exceed Rs 3 lakh and if it is paid on time. About 35 lakh farmers are taking advantage of Maharashtra’s zero-interest farmer’s loan Scheme program.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Maharashtra Interest-free farm loan Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.