India’s Railway Commission has started regular passenger trains for the country’s poor who cannot return home due to the closures due to the Coronavirus.
We will share with you all that is important is the specifications of the special IRCTC trains that will be operational from May 12 to help all the people who need to go home. We shared the full list of train tracks and scheduled procedures for the train.
IRCTC Special Trains Online Booking | Full List of IRCTC Special Trains | Online Booking Started IRCTC Special Trains Online Booking | Full List, Route, Schedule IRCTC Special Trains | Arogya Setu Mobile App Download
Schedule of Special Trains IRCTC
We all know that the country faces a lot of problems due to the shutdown but the problem mainly is for people who cannot go home mainly because passenger trains were canceled a few days ago amid the closing state in the country.
But now the railway administration launched the trains again so that people can go home without fear and without any concern. Trains will run from Delhi until now but then, trains will be opened for people.
Details Of IRCTC Special Trains
|Name||IRCTC Special Trains|
|Beneficiaries||People who are stuck outside of their houses|
|Objective||Providing travel facilities for people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Update of IRCTC Special Trains
The Indian Railways Authority reported an incomplete resumption of regular passenger train departments from May 12. From Tuesday, the Node Rail Authority will begin the procedure in 15 important training sessions. Trains will dare achieve these goals in the wake of the withdrawal from New Delhi.
Train tickets can be booked from tomorrow. Reservations for reservations on these trains start from 6 pm on May 11. Tickets can be booked online only through the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism (IRCTC) website or through its mobile app. Tickets are not permitted through operators.
List of IRCTC Trains
Trains operate on the following tracks:
New Delhi – Ahmedabad
New Delhi – Jammu Tawi
New Delhi – Bhubaneswar
New Delhi – Secunderabad
New Delhi – Bengaluru
New Delhi – Dibrugarh
New Delhi – Agartala
New Delhi – Howrah
New Delhi – Patna
New Delhi – Bilaspur
New Delhi – Ranchi
New Delhi – Madgaon
New Delhi – Mumbai Central
New Delhi – Chennai
New Delhi – Thiruvananthapuram
IRCTC Special Train Fare
Passenger trains will only have adapted guides and there will be restrictions on stopping. These Rajdhani trains will be accepted, which implies that all of these trains are refrigerated and will be available in distinct lanes. “Unique” trains will operate gradually, depending on the accessibility of the mentors. Exact details, including the training plan, will be given separately on time.
IRCTC Special Train Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations must be followed by passengers on the train: –
- All passengers in these 15 groups of unusual departmental trains are required to wear a face/veil cover, and they will be required to try the test on the hour of flight.
- Only healthy travelers will be allowed to go on trains.
- No privilege will be permitted for travelers on unique trains.
- There is no arrangement for tatkal and premium tatkal payments.
- The current reservation is not allowed.
- Soft tickets and tickets for free non-reimbursable permits will not be allowed on this train.
- Point-to-point reservations will only be allowed. Group appointments / BPT / group appointments, etc. will not be allowed.
- Online transit is permitted up to 24 hours before a reserved train takeoff. The write-off fee will be half of the fee.
- There are no food fees to remember food.
- Arrangement for a prepaid dinner reservation and electronic cooking will weaken, however, IRCTC will arrange “ready-to-eat” dinners and drinking water collected in ready installments.
- All other terms and conditions will remain the same in the articles of the train classification unless mentioned previously.
IRCTC Special Trains Online Reservation
The ticket application will be executed as the official website of IRCTC and the official app of the Indian Railways government. To reserve your ticket, you must follow the simple procedure outlined below: –
- First, visit the official IRCTC website listed here
- On the official website, you will see a list of a certain number of trains that will operate in the country on May 12
- You will have to decide which train path you want
- You will have to enter your personal details
- Pay your train fee
- Finally, you will be presented with an acknowledgment voucher
- You must take a hard copy of the return voucher for future use
- Moreover, the train details will be sent to you on your registered mobile phone number.
Here we have provided all the information about the “IRCTC Special Trains Online Booking“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.