istem.gov.in Portal online login at www.istem.gov.in 2022 | i-stem portal full form | i-stem web portal registration | istem features meaning In Hindi | Indian Science Technology and Engineering facilities Map (I-STEM)
Dear readers, PM Narendra Modi has launched a portal called “Indian Science, Technology and Engineering facilities Map (I-STEM)“. In order to build an unfamiliar “one nation, one research web portal”, the authorities of the chief scientific advisor started the I-STEM website. If you are looking for more interesting information like this, we recommend candidates to follow this post and become aware of all the details about the I-STEM website.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for the istem.gov.in portal login, full form, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, helpline number, faqs, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article we have provided.
What is the istem.gov.in portal?
istem.gov.in पोर्टल क्या है? – The I-STEM web portal is a national portal that is a portal for researchers to locate the specific facility(s) they need for their research and development work and locate the facility closest to them or available at the earliest. To protect the intellectual property involved in building the I-STEM portal, a provisional patent application entitled “Method and Process for Effective Use of Geographically Dispersed Resources” has been filed with the Indian Patent Office.
As an important national program to create a unique ‘One Nation One Research Web Portal‘ for the scientific community, Indian Science Technology and Engineering Facilities Map (I-STEM) by the Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA), Government of India been started. : Connect researchers and resources, maintain a database of all R&D facilities set up in institutions across the country and enable their sharing in a transparent manner. The IP-protected portal is created and managed by the Center for Nanoscience, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
i stem portal in hindi – वैज्ञानिक समुदाय के लिए एक अद्वितीय ‘वन नेशन वन रिसर्च वेब पोर्टल’ बनाने के लिए एक महत्वपूर्ण राष्ट्रीय कार्यक्रम के रूप में, प्रधान वैज्ञानिक सलाहकार (पीएसए), भारत सरकार के कार्यालय द्वारा भारतीय विज्ञान प्रौद्योगिकी और इंजीनियरिंग सुविधाओं का नक्शा (आई-एसटीईएम) बनाया गया है। शुरू कर दिया है। : शोधकर्ताओं और संसाधनों को कनेक्ट करें, देश भर के संस्थानों में स्थापित सभी आर एंड डी सुविधाओं का डेटाबेस बनाए रखें और पारदर्शी तरीके से उनके साझाकरण को सक्षम करें। आईपी-संरक्षित पोर्टल को सेंटर फॉर नैनोसाइंस, इंडियन इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ साइंस, बेंगलुरु द्वारा बनाया और प्रबंधित किया जाता है।
I-STEM Multidimensional Web Portal
Register your organization and yourself to benefit from the I-STEM portal
The Indian Science, Technology, and Engineering facilities Map (I-STEM) is a dynamic and interactive national portal, hosting various science programs, initiated by the Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, Government. India. The main objective of having this portal (developed using public funds) is to provide support to researchers in need in various ways and to enhance the R&D ecosystem to meet the needs of the country’s population. The support planned through these programs through this unique portal is designed in such a way that each researcher inculcates the concept of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat in his mind, nature, and behavior and works with full dedication to improve the use of the resources created across the country, using taxpayers’ money i.e. public funds.
Features of istem.gov.in portal
There are many disciplines of the I-STEM portal that every candidate should know. In this part of the article, we have provided a list of I-STEM site features.
- Facility map
- Equipment details
- Institutions name
- Research and development map
- Supplier Map
- S and T Cluster
- Standards library
- Digital catalog
- Service Map
- FBR status (Facility Booking Record), etc.
How to Registration for I-STEM Web Portal
I-STEM वेब पोर्टल के लिए पंजीकरण कैसे करें – Aspirants who would like to know more about the registration process can check out this section. Here we have mentioned some easy steps by which any aspirants can simply register themselves.
- First, visit the official portal of I-STEM i.e. istem.gov.in.
- The main screen of the portal will be displayed on your screen.
- Click the Register button link at the top of the home page – https://www.istem.gov.in/register.
- Next, select the appropriate option from among these three institutions, researcher registration, or supplier registration.
- After selecting the “Researcher Registration” option, a registration form will open where applicants have to enter their personal data and other details.
- Next, enter your academic details and submit the form.
- Within a few moments, your login ID and password will be sent to your email ID.
- Save the login details and then you can login.
Online Login Procedure on istem.gov.in Portal
istem.gov.in पोर्टल पर ऑनलाइन लॉगिन प्रक्रिया – To log in, aspirants must go through the process described below.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of I-STEM i.e. istem.gov.in.
- The home screen of the portal will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the “Login” button at the top of the main page – https://www.istem.gov.in/login.
- The login page will flash on your screen where applicants have to enter the username, password, and captcha that appears on the screen.
- Complete your online login by clicking on the login button.
Download the I-STEM Mobile App
Besides the online portal, the authorities have also launched the I-STEM mobile application which is easily available on the play store. The basic steps for downloading the I-STEM mobile app are explained in the next section of this article. Follow these steps and get the app on your mobile phone.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of I-STEM i.e. istem.gov.in.
- Then, you can see the Download app button option.
- Then visit the Google Play Store app.
- Next, applicants must type “I-STEM” in the application’s search box.
- After that, click on the “Install” button, and the download of the application will begin.
- Once the download of the I-STEM app is complete, you can install it and use its cool features on your phone.
Download the Android app and the iOS app –
I-STEM Portal Helpline Number
- SF-26, Centre for Nano Science and Engineering (CeNSE), Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru-560012, Karnataka, India
- 1800 425 3281 (Office hours)
- 9620203281 (24/7 customer care)
|I-STEM Online Portal||Click Here|
|I-STEM Register||Click Here|
|I-STEM Login||Click Here|
|I-STEM COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6||Click Here|
|I-STEM Chat Room||Click Here|
|Skill Developing Training||Click Here|
|Software Services through I-STEM||Click Here|
|Call for Action I-STEM Support||Click Here|
|Registered your Events||Click Here|
|I-STEM Grievance||Click Here|
|I-STEM FAQ||Click Here|
FAQs of istem.gov.in Portal
The full form of I-STEM is the Indian Science, Technology, and Engineering facilities Map (I-STEM).
The official website of I-STEM Portal is https://www.istem.gov.in/.
The Indian Science Technology and Engineering facilities Map (I-STEM) is a national online portal developed with the concept of “one nation one portal” to the scientific community, aiming to “connect researchers and resources”.
The I-STEM web portal is available to researchers from India and abroad.
You must ask the head of the institution (by email to enter a copy to the I-STEM Nodal Center) to register it on the portal immediately, as authorized by the government. agencies.
To search the equipment registry is not mandatory. But to reserve equipment, one must register on the portal.
It is the state of equipment available for the current day.
Yes, the issued invoice is a computerized invoice and does not require any signature from the custodian. It can be claimed if the organization is willing to pay/compensate for it.
Yes, an invoice and receipt for online payment will be provided for each order. It can be downloaded at any time from the portal after logging in.
FBR is a Facility Booking Record that is generated as soon as a reservation is made on any device. A unique 10-digit FBR number will be assigned each time to the user for registration purposes. This can be used to check the current status of reservation requests even without logging into the I-STEM portal.
Here we have provided all the information about the “I-STEM Web Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.