Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 | జగనన్న విద్యదీవెన | Eligibility of AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in Hindi | Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena | How to Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena | Check Status of Jagananna Vidya Deevena | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scholarship scheme, especially the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, funds will be provided to all students who wish to study and obtain higher education but who are unable to pay their fees due to the financial burden of their families.
Many students in Andhra Pradesh have a great academic degree but are unable to pay their fees because they do not have enough money even to eat properly. So, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help all these students.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the government of Andhra Pradesh a new scheme called the “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme“. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to students studying in Polytechnic / ITI / Engineering / Degree / PG. This scheme was launched specifically for BPL and EWS candidates. The government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Rs. 20000 / – per annum for food and hostel expenses along with full payment. This scheme was started to enhance education and encourage postgraduate students.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Eligibility Criteria for the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The applicant must be based in Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must possess the 12th standard and be admitted to the college/university/institute for further education in regular courses.
- No member of the applicant’s family must be a government employee or retired.
- There is no family member of the applicant who pays the income tax.
- The applicant’s family income must not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh.
- The applicant’s family is less humid 10 acres or dry 25 acres or 25 acres wet and dry.
- This scheme is not for students studying through distance education.
- A child can also be offered to taxi and truck drivers and sanitation personnel if they meet other requirements.
List of courses under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
Several courses are included in this scheme so that all students from all fields are included in the scheme:
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Required Documents for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Residential PROOF
- Aadhar card
- College acceptance certificate
- Receipt of admission fees
- Parents occupational certificate
- A non-taxpayer declaration
- Bank account details
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Income certificate
Objective and Benefits of the scheme – జగనన్న విద్యదీవెన
The following are the objective and benefits of the state government behind this scheme:
- To promote higher education among students.
- To encourage students to graduate studies
- To help graduate financial week students
- The government will provide students with a full fee payment.
- Along with the recipient paying the fees will receive Rs. 20000 / – annually for food and hostel expenses.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme implementation procedures
The AP state government has not yet issued formal form filling procedures. We will update the exact steps for the procedure as announced.
- Eligible applicants must apply for the scheme through the official website, the first visit on the official website.
- Now search for an application link to fill out the application form and click on the link.
- A new web page will appear on the desktop with an application form where you need to enter all the required details such as your name, DOB, father’s name, address, email ID, qualification, contact number, and other relevant details as required on the application form.
- Upload You recently clicked the image and other relevant details in the specified format.
- Now before submitting the application form, you need to review the information you enter.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the form at the end for further use.
Procedure to Check the Status List – Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
- To check the competitors need to go to the official website.
- From the website’s home page, you need to go to the “Know Your Secretariat” option.
- Now check the name of your region from the menu on the screen.
- Now choose Urban or Rural by your location and click on the link in the column in front of your region-name.
- Then choose your Mandal name, click the link in the column in front of your Mandal list.
- Then enter the trust code and verify the information.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.