Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme Apply Online 2023 | जन आधार कार्ड राजस्थान | Jan Aadhar Update Kaise Kare | Citizen Enrollment in Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana | Rajasthan Janadhar Card Scheme Online Registration | Download Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Mobile App | Jan Aadhar Card in Hindi
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar card scheme will be launched by the government of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot Ji on the first anniversary of the incoming Congress government. This new card will replace the old primary card at the flagship Bhamashah. This means that if the government changes, it will also change the card of the people of Rajasthan. This is a very profitable scheme for the Rajasthan government.
On the CM Jan Aadhar Card, a database of demographic, social, and economic information will be prepared for the state families, and each family will be given a number, card, and ID. Through this card, identity and address documents were recognized.
Post of Contents
Jan Adhaar Rajasthan Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of the State, Ashok Gehlot, announced the scheme of Rajasthan Jan Adar on December 18, 2019. This new card will replace the old master card in the flagship Bhamashah. To apply under the January Aadhar card scheme, the state government has also launched the Janadhar card portal. Residents of Rajasthan can easily register through this online portal and can benefit from the Jan Aadhar card scheme 2023. This Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card will be valid from April 2020.
Under this scheme prepared by the Rajasthan government, a database is prepared for all information, and one number card and one identity are provided for each family in the state. Identify the family and individuals in this Chief Minister Jan Aadhaar card as an address and document. The people of Rajasthan will be granted access to this collective base through government plans, e-commerce, and insurance facilities. After registration, each family will be provided with a Jan Aadhaar card with a 10-digit family identification number.
Overview of CM Jan Aadhaar Card Yojna
|Name of Scheme||CM Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana|
|Initiated||By Rajasthan government|
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|Instead of||Bhamashah Card|
Features of CM Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The Rajasthan government will have to spend around Rs. 18 crores in issuing this scheme.
- The state government says that more new schemes will be added with this new card.
- A chip was used on the Bhamashah card, but the QR code is used on this Janadhar card.
- Once this QR code is scanned, the full CV of the cardholder will appear on the computer screen.
- The old Bhamashah card contains a number to which the cardholder’s family is registered. But under this new card, different numbers will be distributed to the members of the families concerned.
- The Jan Aadhar card will be linked to the Aadhar card. So that you can prepare different vital data for each person. With one Janadhar Card, Rajasthanis can enjoy many types of benefits.
Implementation of the Jan Adhar Yojana card
According to the proposal prepared by the government, an information database is prepared and each family is given a number, card, and identification. In this, the identity and address of the family and individuals will be recognized as a document. On the other hand, cash benefits will be available only upon direct transfer of benefits and non-cash benefits approved by Aadhaar and Jan Aadhaar.
You will Use it for Non-Monetary Benefits
- This card will be used to give interest from the state’s non-monetary benefits schemes.
- For this, e-Mitra Plus, self-service kiosks, e-commerce, insurance, etc. will have services near the home.
- This card will be used in banks, BC, ATMs, small ATMs, digital payment, and cash benefit distribution.
- Families pre-registered with the resident data warehouse will be given a 10-digit Jan Aadhaar family identification number.
- Jan’s Aadhaar identification number will be given to the mobile number through SMS and voice calls.
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhaar Yojana Card
Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana has many benefits. Some of them are as follows:
- The benefits of state government schemes, e-commerce, and insurance facilities will also be available with the new card.
- In this too, the head of the household will be kept like the previous Bhamashah card.
- Apart from that, for the new registration, the adult members will register themselves on the Jan-Aadhaar and e-Mitra portals for free.
- All Jan Aadhaar cards will be distributed by the Municipal Corporation, Panchayat Samiti, and E-Mitra after printing.
- The delivery of the card will be completely free for the first time. The subsequent modification will be based on fixed fees.
- Recognition of the identity of all members and recognize all members as addresses.
- On the other hand, cash benefits will only be available upon direct transfer of benefits, and non-monetary benefits are approved by Aadhaar and Jan Aadhaar.
- The benefit of all government plans for the state has been linked to one card.
How to Apply Online for Jan Aadhar 2023 Scheme? – जन आधार योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
If interested beneficiaries wish to apply under the January Aadhar card scheme, they should follow the method outlined below.
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the Janadhar Card Scheme – https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- On the web home page, you will see the option “Jan Adhaar Enrollment“, click on this option.
- Then the front page will open in front of you, where you will see the “Citizen Registration” option. Click this option.
- Then next, the Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana application form will open in front of you. Carefully fill in all required information on this form like name, Aadhaar number, mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, etc.
- After filling out all the information, you should click on the “Submit” button.
- Then click on “Citizen Nomination” to open the nomination form. On this page, you must enter the registration number.
- In this way, registration for the Jan-Aadhaar card will be completed.
Download Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Mobile App
First, you must open the Google Play store on a mobile phone. Now you have to download the Jan Adhaar app in the search bar on the Google Play Store.
- To download the Mobile App, you must “Install” the app.
- After opening the app, the Single Sign-On(SSO) option will appear. You should click on this option.
- After that, you must log in with your SSO ID and password.
- Then, after knowing your Jan Aadhaar ID, click on the “Get Jan Adhaar ID” option.
- You will see your identity on the screen, write it down, and keep it.
- This way, you can also see the status by clicking “Get Jan Adhaar Status“.
- To download your Jan Aadhaar card, click the last option Get e-card.
- After that, you can easily download your Jan’s Aadhaar card.
- Address: IT Building, Yojana Bhawan Premises, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan India – 302005
- E-Mail : HELPDESK[dot]JANAADHAAR[at]RAJASTHAN[dot]GOV[dot]IN
- Phone: 0141-2921336
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVE||Click Here|
|JAN AADHAAR HANDBOOK||Click Here|
|JAN AADHAAR INTEGRATED SCHEMES||Click Here|
|अपना खाता राजस्थान, जमाबंदी, नकल भूलेख||Click Here|
|SSO LOGIN||Click Here|
|JAN AADHAAR INTEGRATED SERVICES||Click Here|
|KNOW YOUR JAN AADHAAR ID||Click Here|
|JAN AADHAAR MOBILE APP||Click Here|
|राजस्थान पूरा काम पूरा दाम अभियान 2023||Click Here|
|JAN AADHAAR FAQ’S||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme Rajasthan“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.