Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana | जन औषधि योजना क्या है | जन औषधि केंद्र ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन | प्रधानमंत्री जन औषधि योजना (PMJAY) | PMJAY Check Medicine List | See PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Medicine List | @janaushadhi.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana(Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana) to people at a rate of 60 or 70% less than the market, the central government will soon open more than a thousand PM Jan Aushadhi Kendras across India. If you want to do any of your work at a low cost under the scheme, you will be surprised to know that you can open the Jan Ashadi position for only 2 rupees.
Jan Aushadhi Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi on July 1, 2015. But the scheme was launched in 2008. Under this Prime Minister’s scheme, better quality medicines are provided to ordinary citizens at a lower rate.
Under this scheme, the government of India offers the best quality medicine at a price lower than the market price. Under Jan Aushadhi Yojana stores are established by the government for this purpose. Under this generic medicine, it will be available.
Details of Prime Minister Jan Aushadhi Kendra’s Scheme
As you know above, it is much cheaper than branded, generic, or agricultural medicine. They operate on an equal footing as compared to generic medicine. This scheme especially began to warn ordinary citizens. Under which people understand that generic medicine exists at a lower cost than branded medicine, and also there is no shortage of this medicine compared to branded medicine. Under this scheme, general medicine is available on the market, where you can easily get these medications.
Under the management of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana, the government has an important responsibility to provide the government with generic medicine in these Jan Aushadhi centers. If seen under this scheme, earlier, according to the government’s rule, the Jan Ashadi Center was restricted to only institutions selected by the government, but now anyone like the doctor, businessman, pharmacist, hospital, NGOs, etc. can open any Jan Aushadhi store.
Key points of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana Kendra|
|Agency responsible for the implementation||BPPI (Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India)|
|Scope of the scheme||All of the country|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra Pariyojana – जन औषधि योजना
Under the rule of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana, people are also alerted to generic medicine during the reign of Jan Aushadhi.
- Under this scheme, generic medicine will be provided to treat major and deadly diseases, and these medications will also be on people’s budgets.
- During the time of Jan Aushadhi Yojana, the responsibility for providing generic medicines from time to time rests with Aushadhi.
- Apart from providing medicines at low prices, the quality was also completely guaranteed to sellers and citizens.
- The government hospital and doctor are also required to prescribe these medicine on paper by informing them of the quality of generic medicine.
Help from the government under Jan Aushadhi Kendra Yojana
- Under this Jan Aushadhi Yojana, financial assistance of up to Rs 2 is provided by the government.
- 15% of the incentive and 15,000 rupees will be given every month in the affected areas of Naxal, the tribal areas, and the northeastern states.
- The government that opens the Jan Aushadhi store will receive a 16% commission by the government and will be motivated according to the cell.
- It is a better plan launched by the Government of India. Under it, poor citizens will have a lot of rest and all citizens must take generic medications, which your money will be saved.
Online Application Jan Aushadhi Kendra under PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana
- First, visit the official website of Jan Aushadhi Yojana.
- Now you have to click on Registration Form, this will open the registration page on your screen.
- Read the instructions provided as per your choice, then click the “Submit” button.
- Then enter your information on the next page and log in.
- After, the online registration form will open in which you will have to fill in all the information.
- This way, you will be able to apply online very easily.
FAQ – Questions and Answers
The greatest benefit to this scheme will be the economically weaker patients as they will get cheap medicine from this scheme. Those who open the Jan Aushadhi Center will also receive commission and other benefits from the government.
The applicants have both options. But we suggest that you submit your application online, as this process is very easy.
No, this is not necessary, you can also rent a store. In such a case, you must show the rental paper.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.