Jharkhand Revised Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application | Jharkhand Revised Pension Scheme 2022 | Check Old Age, Disability & Widow Pensioner List Online | Jharkhand Old Age / Disabled / Widow Pension Scheme List
Jharkhand Revised Pension Scheme: Jharkhand Pension was announced by Chief Minister Shri Raghubar Das on December 12, 2018, on the occasion of Jan Chaupal. Under the revised old-age pension, disability, and widow’s pension scheme, the state government will increase financial allocations.
The old pension, pension, and widow will be increased under previous pension schemes. Which will increase from 600 rupees to 1,000 rupees financial aid from 2019?
Jharkhand Revised Pension Scheme 2022
The official announcement of the previous old-age pension adjustment, disability, and widow’s pension scheme will be announced in the next fiscal budget of 2021. To date, all new and existing beneficiaries will receive pension financial assistance in accordance with the previous rules of the state government.
Overview of Jharkhand Revised Pension Scheme
|Name of scheme||Jharkhand Revised Pension List|
|Was launched||By the Chief Minister of Jharkhand|
|Launch date||11 December 2018|
|Implementation date||2019-20 financial budget|
|An objective||Provide financial support|
Highlights of Jharkhand’s revised pension scheme
The subsidy will be Rs. 1000 instead of Rs. 600. The official announcement will be made in the next fiscal budget 2020-21. Under the previous pension Scheme, it was 600 rupees. In addition, the beneficiary will receive the following benefits.
- Financial assistance will be provided to them every month.
- This gives them the confidence to live with pride.
- So he can get a chance to survive better.
For more information about Jharkhand’s revised pension Scheme, please refer to the official pension portal website.
Benefits of the revised Jharkhand pension Scheme
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- This Scheme was launched for the elderly/disabled / widows.
- To benefit from this scheme, the amount received by the applicant has been increased from 600 rupees to 1,000 rupees.
- The economic side of the pension they receive under this scheme will be strong.
- The applicant will benefit from this scheme throughout his life.
- To benefit from this scheme, applicants must apply online.
- The state government has established a provision to grant the benefits of this scheme to all elderly/disabled / widows in their state.
Documents required for Jharkhand Revised Pension Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Permanent certificate
- Bank account
- A passport-sized photo
Jharkhand online application to modify the pension scheme
- First, go to the official website.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Now you should search for the link “Revised Pension Scheme” to benefit from this scheme.
- By clicking here, you will come to the next page.
- You should now fill in the information on the application form.
- After the whole process, you finally hit the send button.
- This scheme will be applied as soon as you click here.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jharkhand Revised Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.