Chief Minister Hemant Soren has started the process of obtaining a work card to provide a 100-day job guarantee to unskilled urban workers in the state. All workers in urban areas will be given a labor warranty card under this 2020 employment scheme.
Migrant workers must fill out the application/registration form. Millions of workers migrated from major cities to their villages or cities due to the closure of Corona. In such a situation, providing employment opportunities for those workers near them is the biggest challenge for the government.
Jharkhand CM Shramik Rozgar Yojana Online application | झारखण्ड मुख्यमंत्री श्रमिक रोजगार योजना | Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana Form | Rojgar Mela Jharkhand | Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme Registration
Jharkhand CM Shramik Rojgar Job Card
The Chief Minister of Jharkhand Hemant Soren launched the “Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme” for migrant workers returning to urban areas. Besides, the Chief Minister also said that if the worker does not get a job for any reason. Then the government will be given an unemployment benefit later by the government.
In rural areas, both skilled and unskilled work is granted by the central government under the MNREGA scheme, but urban areas are still unable to benefit from such a scheme. Therefore, the Jukharkhand government started “Mukhyamantri Urban Shramik Rozgar Yojana” for the migrant workers who returned to the urban area.
Jharkhand Shramik Rojgar Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister of Urban Workers Scheme (Shramik Rozgar Yojana)|
|Was launched||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|Job Guarantee||100 days of employment|
|Related Department||City development and housing department|
Key Features of Jharkhand Shahri Shramik Rojgar Job Card
The main objective of this scheme is to provide job opportunities for unskilled workers residing in urban areas so that they can live decently. Workers do not have to go to other states or states to work, so this scheme began.
- The government guarantees 100 working days for these unskilled workers in urban areas. This scheme, like the MNREGA scheme, will save 100 working days for the unemployed per year.
- Just as workers obtain work cards under the MNREGA scheme, likewise the Shramik Job Card will be given to workers in Jharkhand under the urban worker’s scheme.
- It will be the responsibility of the Urban Development and Housing Department. The department also started working on this scheme at a rapid pace.
- If the worker is registered under this scheme, and if he does not get any work for 15 days, the government will also provide an unemployment allowance (Berojgari Bhatta).
- Workers will be given a quarter of the minimum wage as the first month’s allowance.
- After the end of sixty days, half of the workers are given to him. Then, after completing the next one hundred days, the worker will get a full 100-day wage.
- The unemployment allowance will be transferred directly to the workers’ bank account through DBT within 15 days.
Eligibility Conditions for Rojgar Mela Jharkhand Guarantee Job Card
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to obtain a work card to ensure work under the CM work Scheme in urban areas.
- The advanced workers must be Jharkhand citizens.
- Besides, workers must reside in the city area as of April 1, 2015.
- The worker must be at least 18 years old under the scheme.
- If the operator already has an MNREGA Job card, he will not get the “Mukhyamantri Shahari Shramik Rozgar Yojana” feature.
- To take advantage of the Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme, the worker is required to have a bank account in his name, which must be linked to the Aadhar card.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar
- A passport-sized photo of the applicant
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Residence certificate
- Bank account information
How to apply to the Jharkhand Shramik Rozgar Yojana?
The Jharkhand government will soon launch a government Rojgar Mela Portal, a blueprint for employing urban workers. All eligible workers will be able to apply/register. They will not be granted a work card until after the work is registered.
Now the government has given information about the scheme at the lower level since its complete plan will be ready, the government will also launch its portal, through which all eligible workers will be able to get a job through registration. Keep visiting our website for more updates.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jharkhand Shramik Rozgar Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.