Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020 | Jharkhand Online Portal Register Berojgari Bhatta | Jharkhand unemployment allowance online registration Jharkhand | Berojgari Bhatta Registration Form
Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Scheme: Unemployment allowance of 5000 rupees for undergraduate youth and unemployment benefit of 7,000 rupees for graduate youth will be given by the Jharkhand government.
Under this scheme, unemployed youth and girls will be offered financial assistance in the form of an unemployment allowance until they find a job.
- 1 Jharkhand scheme of unemployment benefit 2020
- 1.1 Highlights of Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility for the Jharkhand unemployment benefit Scheme
- 1.3 Required documents for Jharkhand unemployment allowance
- 1.4 How to register for the Jharkhand 2020 unemployment allowance?
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Related Posts
Jharkhand scheme of unemployment benefit 2020
Finance Minister Jharkhand Rameshwar Oraon has set a general budget for 2020-21 under the coalition government led by Chief Minister Hemant Soren. Where he made some important decisions in various fields for the welfare of the citizens of the country. In this, the Jharkhand government announced the start of two major projects.
Under the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2020 scheme, young people over 16 years old who are looking for work will be registered in planning camps from district to block in the entire state. The Chief Minister said that immediately after registration, unemployed youth and youth will be given the incentive proposed by the government.
Highlights of Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2020
|Name of scheme||Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|an objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth of the state|
|Beneficiary||The unemployed youth of Jharkhand|
Eligibility for the Jharkhand unemployment benefit Scheme
To take advantage of this program (Berojgari Bhatta Yojna), applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Only unemployed youth and girls in Jharkhand can join to benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant must be between 16 and 35 years old.
- The beneficiary must not be in any type of work or profession.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be 3 lakh or less.
- Unemployment allowance will only be given to young men and women who have graduated / postgraduate during the past three years.
The main features of the Jharkhand unemployment benefit Scheme
This scheme has been going on in the state for a long time. But now the government has made some changes to this scheme, which are as follows:
- The Jharkhand government will provide an unemployment allowance to all educated unemployed youth and state youth under this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the government will provide an unemployment allowance of 5,000 rupees for two years for the youth and youth in the state who have completed their graduation in the past three years.
- Besides, a two-year unemployment benefit of Rs. 7,000 will be provided for those young people who have completed postgraduate studies in the last three years.
- In order to take advantage of the benefits under Berojgari Bhatta Yojna, it is very important that registered youth and unemployed women benefiting from employment under the Employment Exchange.
- For this scheme, the Jharkhand state government has decided to allocate a budget of Rs. 146 crore.
Required documents for Jharkhand unemployment allowance
- Aadhaar Card
- A passport-sized photo
- Residence certificate
- Graduate / Postgraduate Certificate
- Income certificate
- Work registration card
How to register for the Jharkhand 2020 unemployment allowance?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who wish to obtain benefits under this scheme:
- First, the applicant must go to the official website
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- A new page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will see the candidate registration form.
- You will have to fill in all required information such as personal details, contact address, qualification details, login details, etc.
- After filling out all the information, click the Submit button.
- Then the next page opens in front of you, on this page you will get the registration confirmation.
- In this, you will get the registration number, after which you will have to upload your picture in it.
- After uploading the image, click the Submit button.
- This way your registration will be completed.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.