Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Online Registration 2022 udyogaadhaar.gov.in, udyamregistration.gov.in | जिला उद्योग केंद्र लोन स्कीम फॉर्म 2022 23 | उद्योग विभाग लोन | udyam aadhar registration | jila udyog kendra loan online form | jilha udyog kendra business list
Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Online Registration – Dear readers, citizens face many problems due to recent circumstances. Many people lost their jobs and were unemployed. In view of this problem, the government started the Local Industries Center Loan Scheme to provide employment opportunities in the country. This scheme will be very useful for citizens. Through the scheme, unemployed citizens who want to start their own business will be able to start. For this, the government will provide them with loans so that they can get financial assistance. If you also want to get benefits through the Jila Udyog Yojana loan application, you have to apply for this by visiting the official website of the scheme.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to Apply for Jila Udyog Kendra Loan REGISTRATION PORTAL, जिला उद्योग केंद्र ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, UDYAMI Login, Highlights, Benefits, Eligibility, Required Documents, helpline number, faqs, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
Jila Udyog Kendra Scheme Form 2022
जिला उद्योग केंद्र की भूमिका – This scheme was developed for unemployed young citizens of the country. Under the District Industries Center Loan Scheme, a loan is given by the central government at low interest to start the business so that he can easily open his business. The applicant is required to register in the portal only then he will be able to benefit from the scheme. The government will provide a loan amount of up to Rs 10 lakh to citizens for the business sector and up to Rs 25 lakh for the manufacturing sector. The applicant will have to repay this loan amount within a period of 7 years, citizens will have to pay only 4% and the loan will be given at an interest rate. The applicant will not have to make rounds of the office here and there to apply for the scheme. They can apply for the scheme easily by visiting the online portal through their mobile phone and computer, this will save their time and money.
UDYAM Registration Portal
Except for the Government of India portal and the single window systems of the Government, no system, service, agency or other private person is online or offline, agency or person is authorized or authorized to register for SMEs or to carry out any activity related to the operation.
Important to Know
An enterprise is classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise on the basis of the following criteria: –
- A micro-enterprise, in which investment in plant, machinery, or equipment does not exceed Rs. 1 crore and turnover do not exceed Rs. 5 crores.
- A small enterprise, in which investment in plant, machinery, or equipment does not exceed Rs 10 crore and turnover does not exceed Rs 15 crore.
- Medium enterprise, where investment in plant, machinery, or equipment does not exceed Rs. 15 crores and the volume of business does not exceed Rs. 250 crores.
For detailed legal framework for MSME classification and registration procedures – https://udyamregistration.gov.in/docs/Udyam%20Registration%20Booklet.pdf
Highlights of Jila Udyog loan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Online Scheme|
|Profit Takers||unemployed citizens of the state|
|Scheme Start||Year 2007|
|Ministry||Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises|
|Application Process||Online and offline mode|
|Official Website||udyogaadhaar.gov.in | udyamregistration.gov.in|
Purpose of Jila Udyog loan Yojana
The objective of the District Industries Center Loan Scheme is to eradicate the problem of unemployment in the country and at the same time encourage unemployed citizens to create their own jobs. As you know, due to the Corona epidemic, many citizens lost their jobs and became unemployed, forcing them and their families to face many problems and difficulties. In such a situation, the government started a udyam registration online loan. Through this scheme, the government will give loans to citizens to set up a business. After starting his own business, he will be able to provide employment opportunities to other citizens as well.
Benefits and Features of Udyam Registration Online
- Citizens of the country who will have to start their own businesses will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- The government will provide a loan amount of up to Rs 10 lakh to citizens for the business sector and up to Rs 25 lakh for the manufacturing sector.
- This will give a boost to the industry sector and industries will be able to develop.
- Through the loan available under the Local Industries Center Loan Scheme, citizens will be able to open handicraft-related businesses at home, which will lead to the development of rural and craft-related industries.
- If the applicant holds a BPL card and does not benefit from any other scheme, he can get a loan in the scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government provides a 25% subsidy for women, ex-military, and minorities.
- The loan amount provided by the government must be repaid by the applicant within a period of 7 years.
- Applicants can benefit from the scheme only when they are registered.
- Applicants can apply for the scheme easily by visiting the online portal through their mobile phones and computers.
- By applying online mode, they will be able to save time and money.
- If you want to get a loan, your business should fall under the Board of Industries, Handloom, Handicrafts, Village Industries Board, Silk, and Coir Industries.
Eligibility for Udyog Kendra Loan Scheme
Certain eligibility has been determined by the government for citizens. As per the mentioned eligibility, you will be able to apply for the scheme. We will tell you about eligibility. Follow the given steps to find out eligibility.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have his or her own BPL card.
- At the time of application, the applicant must have all the necessary documents available to him.
- Citizens over the age of 18 can complete the scheme application form.
- The applicant must have at least 8 passes.
Documents Required for Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Scheme 2022
We will tell you the information about the documents required in the scheme. If you want to know the information, read the table we provided.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Registered mobile phone number
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Project Report
- Proof of primary address
- age certificate
- Bank account number and account book
Government has organized a complete scheme to facilitate the registration process
- The institution for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its registration process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- After completing the registration process, an online certificate will be issued.
- This certificate will contain a dynamic QR code through which the web page on our portal and details about the institution can be accessed.
- There will be no need to renew the registration.
- Single window systems in Champions Control Rooms and in DICs will assist you in this process.
- The registration process is completely free. No costs or fees will be paid to anyone.
MSME registration is free, paperless, and self-certified
- The registration process for MSMEs is completely online, paperless, and based on self-certification.
- No uploading of documents or proof is required to register with an SME.
- Only the March number will be enough for registration.
- PAN & GST details associated with investment and corporate turnover will be taken automatically from government databases.
- Our online system will be fully integrated with the income tax and GSTIN systems.
- A PAN and GSTIN (as per the application of the CGST Act 2017 and as per the notification of MSME vide S.O. 1055(E) dated March 05, 2021) are required for Udyam registration as of 01.04.2021.
- Those who have an EM-II, UAM, or other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises must re-register themselves.
- No institution may submit more than one registration in Udyam. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service, or both, can be specified or added to a single registration.
How to Get a Loan From Jila Udyog Kendra
जिला उद्योग केंद्र से ऋण कैसे प्राप्त करें
- The applicant must first visit the official website of Udyog Aadhar – udyogaadhaar.gov.in OR udyamregistration.gov.in.
- After that, the home page of the site will open in front of you.
- On the main page, you have to go to the Enterprise Registration section and click on the option given For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME or those with EM-II.
- When you click, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to enter your Aadhar number and the name of the Entrepreneur.
- After that, you have to click on Validate and Generate OTP.
- On clicking, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile phone which you have to fill in the given box and click Validate.
- After clicking, the application form will open in front of you on a new page.
- You must fill in the information requested on the application form.
- After filling in all the information, you must upload the required documents into the form.
- Next, you have to click on the submit button.
- Once you click, you will get the receipt with the acknowledgment number on your screen.
- You can take and keep a hard copy of it.
- This way, your loan application process will be completed.
Instructions for UDYAMI Login Process
उद्यमी लॉगिन प्रक्रिया के लिए निर्देश
- Firstly, visit the official website of Udyog Aadhar – udyamregistration.gov.in.
- After that, the home page of the site will open in front of you.
- Next, click on the Update/Cancel Udyam Registration option – https://udyamregistration.gov.in/Udyam_Login.aspx.
- Enter your Udyam Registration Number.
- Enter the mobile as filled in into the Udyam app.
- Choose any one option for OTP (One Time Password).
- After clicking the “Validate & Generate OTP” button, you will receive an OTP in the given option.
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Validate OTP & Login” button.
Jila Udyog Kendra’s Loan Yojana Helpline Number
- Address: Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011
- Email Us: email@example.com
|Udyam Registration Online||Click Here|
|Print Udyam Certificate||Click Here|
|Verify Udyam Registration Number New||Click Here|
|Print UAM Certificate||Click Here|
|Print UAM Application||Click Here|
|Verify Udyog Aadhaar||Click Here|
|Forgot Udyam/UAM No.||Click Here|
|Udyami Login||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions – Question/answer related to Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Scheme
District Industries Center Loan Scheme was developed for unemployed young citizens of the country. Under the Scheme, a loan is given by the central government at low interest to start a business so that he can easily start a business.
The official website for Zilla Udyog Kendra Loan Scheme is udyogaadhaar.gov.in. Applicants can apply for loans through the online mode.
Loans ranging from 10 to 25 lakhs are offered from here. There are different loan amounts for different purposes.
Civil fruit, toffee, tent, furniture, salon, hairpin, drawing, pencil maker, sauce bottling, soybean, dairy, printing machine, ice cream, ice candy, oil mill, flour mill, spices, cycle repair, shop Tea Cans Would you take out a loan to start a barber, aluminum hardware store, cell phone store, pesticide store, or battery packing industry and more.
Cheap business loans are available for doing business under the Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Scheme. There is also government support for loans received under the JUKL scheme.
To avail of the Jila Udyog Kendra Loan District Industries Center Loan Scheme, one has to visit the industries office in your Kendra and apply.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Online Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.