The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has started registration in the JK HRMS portal. Government employees in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) can now apply here to update their service details. Candidates who wish to apply online to update their details should visit the official portal hrms.jk.gov.in.
To check the JK HRMS portal registration login, eligibility criteria, required documents, app, last date, and how to apply online, so please read this post carefully.
[iHRMS, eHRMS] HRMS Punjab Salary Slip / Payslip Application For Download And Leave
JK HRMS (Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System)
The government plans to launch a Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMs) in the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir to provide an integrated platform for various employee-related services, such as tracking service records, appointments, and promotions. In addition to providing information about the service, the portal will be a central place where users can access their pay slips, public pension funds, income tax statements, SLI subscriptions, etc.
JK-HRMS, which is a web-based system, will allow simple access to other employee-related services such as employee performance monitoring and property return system (PRS) on a single platform. The planned JK HRMS integrates Central Personnel Information System (CPIS) data on all UT workers at J&K, including basic information, initial hire, enlistment, qualification, contact, deployment, promotion records, and more (JKHRMS),
In UT Jammu and Kashmir, the government wants to set up HRMS for Jammu and JK to provide an integrated platform for employee-related services like the maintenance of digital service books, flyers, and promotions. The site will include pay slips, GP money, income tax statements, SLI subscriptions, and service information. JKHRMS is a web-based solution that also facilitates the use of other services for employees.
Highlights of the JK HRMS Portal
|Name Of Portal||JK HRMS Portal Registration|
|Organized By||J&K HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JKHRMS)|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees only|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)|
Benefits of the JK HRMS Portal
The benefits of the portal are listed below
- The portal is the central personnel information system that has integrated service-related information for all J&K employees, including basic information, initial hire/joining, qualification, contact, deployment, promotion details, and more.
- JKHRMS allows workers to register and check service information.
- JKHRMS relies on accurate and up-to-date employee data which is another advantage of various government departments.
- If the employee’s information is outdated or erroneous, the employee must fill out a dashboard correction form and submit it to the DDO for approval.
- The web will also include employee-friendly tutorials on registration, correction forms, etc.
JK HRMS Portal Registration
To register on the Jammu and Kashmir HRMS portals, you need to go through the step-by-step guide carefully.
- First, visit the official website – hrms.jk.gov.in.
- Click on employee registration.
- Enter employee ID, mobile phone number, and date of birth as entered in the current CPIS portal and verification code.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. The one-time password is valid for 10 minutes only.
- Enter the one-time password and set the password at your convenience. The password must be:
- At least 8 characters
- It must contain one capital letter (A-Z)
- You must have one lowercase letter (a-z),
- It must contain one number (0-10)
- You must have one special character out of (@, #, $, ~)
- Please remember the password for future use and do not share your password with anyone.
JK HRMS Portal Login
To log in to Jammu and Kashmir HRMS Portal, you need to go through the step-by-step guide carefully.
- First, visit the official website – jk hrms jk gov in login.
- The JK HRMS portal homepage will open on your screen.
- Username and password on the application form.
- Now enter the captcha code on the screen.
- After that, click on the Sign in option.
- In this way, you can login in jk HRMS govt website.
Steps for raising a request by the employee to update the data.
The employee can submit a request to update the data. To correct the data, you must follow the following steps.
[PDF] Manav Sampada Suvidha Login Portal 2022-23 | Leave Application
- Open the portal “hrms.jk.gov.in” and log in to it using the credentials set at the time of registration.
- In the left menu bar, click Correction Form.
- Select each form from the list screen.
- Depending on the selected form it will be displayed in the new window. Remember that the popup must be enabled in your browser.
- Make the required corrections, and also upload your latest photos along with scans of promotions, first date, etc.
- Make sure that you have visited each form and confirmed the data for each form.
- After confirming each form, click on the declaration and submit it to DDO.
DDO can log into the HRMS portal using the same credentials used in CPIS and check the data after comparing it with the service book of the employee.
- Steps to Create an Employee Login in HRMS (in pdf)
- Steps to Raise a Request for data updation in HRMS (in pdf)
- Contact UsBack To Login
- Registration (Video)
- Data Correction (Video)
Helpdesk / Contact us
- Email-ID cpis-jk[AT]nic[DOT]in
- Phone No 0191-2520582
- Phone No 0191-2571800
- Phone No 0191-2571900
[SAP NetWeaver Portal] SAP ESS पोर्टल BSNL कर्मचारी वेतन पर्ची/Payslip डाउनलोड
[Eportal Login] SAP ESS Portal BSNL Employee Salary Slip/Payslip Download
Here we have provided all the information about the “jk hrms portal registration login“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.