Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship Login Registration, Apply Online, Renewal, Status at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in | check student scholarship status | jnanabhumi scholarship pending | jnanabhumi scholarship last date 2021 | apbie apcfss in jnanabhumi ap gov in | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Yojana Scheme PDF Form
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal 2021-22 – Dear readers, the number of people who are suffering from loss of money and also unable to pay their fees like tuition fees or school fees, so the Andhra Pradesh government has come up with different types of scholarship schemes which will give fee payment benefits to the people belonging to backward categories like class Scheduled, Scheduled Tribe, or even other backward classes. These scholarship schemes will be very beneficial for all people. In today’s Jnanabhumi Scholarship, we are going to share with you all the important aspects of these schemes and a step-by-step procedure by which you can apply for the scholarship online.
What is Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal in Details
In order to democratize access to higher education and thus improve demographic yield potential, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is disbursing Post-Matric Scholarships (PMS) and other education scholarship schemes at a value of Rs. 5000 crores annually to 17 Lakh students belonging to SC, ST, BC, Minority, Kapu, EBC, and communities of different ability, on the basis of saturation. In addition, several other scholarship schemes worth Rs 1,500 crore are administered through the Jnanabhumi portal.
The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with various types of scholarship schemes for the development of the state poor. There are various types of schemes available for all the backward classes and all economically backward classes in the state. Andhra Pradesh government is always doing its best to help all the people who are suffering from money loss. By implementing these scholarship schemes, many students will be able to gain educational benefits.
Objectives of Jnanabhumi Portal
Jnanabhumi works to achieve the following objectives:
- Achieving equal educational opportunities for all.
- One PMS Disbursement Office for all communities.
- The central nervous system for education and wellbeing EcoSystem, which covers the entire student life cycle.
- Ensure PMS is issued in a timely, transparent, and accountable manner.
A wide range of stakeholders makes up the Post-Mathematics Scholarship Scheme or Program ecosystem, including 15 government departments, 36 affiliated authorities, 8,000+ colleges, 2,894 hostels, and over 8,000 bank branches.
Ongoing reforms in systems and processes have been a hallmark of Jnanabhumi, in line with the government’s goal of managing student-centered, transparent, and responsible scholarships. These reforms have resulted in significant and measurable outputs and outcomes, including:
- Easy entry into the Jnanabhumi fold for a real and qualified student.
- Reducing the course time for processing and issuing scholarships.
- Release scholarships in time.
- Accountability measures to verify the scope of false beneficiaries of individuals and institutions.
- Near eliminating the large paper footprint to date and the resulting contribution to environmental sustainability.
Highlights of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship schemes
|Scheme Name||Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped students|
Eligibility Criteria for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for both types of scholarships are given below in the following list:-
- Students who are pursuing polytechnic/ITI/Degree/top-level courses from government/assisted/private college of government universities/Councils can apply
- Students researching the day who are studying in a hostel or hostel attached to the department attached to the college can apply.
- 75% total attendance is mandatory for the applicant for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- The total land area owned by the applicant’s family must not exceed 10 acres, 25 dry acres, or 25 acres together.
- In the applicant’s family, no one should be a government employee or retired except sanitation workers.
- The applicant’s family must not own a 4WD vehicle except for taxis, tractors, or cars.
- No one in the applicant’s family should be an income taxpayer.
The applicant must follow the following annual income criteria as finalized by the concerned authorities:-
|Backward Category||Annual Income must not exceed-|
|Minorities||Rs.1.5 lakhs in the rural area Rs.2 lakhs in the urban area|
|Differently Abled||Rs.1 lakh|
- The applicant must belong to the SC/ST/BC/Disabled community.
- Annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh annually.
- SC/ST/BC/disabled applicants can apply if they are studying from the 5th to 10th class.
- Applicants from the BC community can only apply when the student is studying at the ninth or tenth (10th) standard.
In-Eligible for Post Matric scholarship
- An applicant who is studying at a private university or which is considered to be an unqualified university.
- An applicant who is pursuing correspondence or distance education courses is also not eligible.
- Students who have gained admission under the administrative/immediate quota cannot apply for the scholarship.
|Pre-matric scholarship||SC/ ST Students studying in V- VIII will get Rs. 1000 for boys and 1500 for girl students.IX & X class students will get Rs. 1500 along with Rs.750 /- books grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs. 3500 along with Rs.1000/- books grant for Hosteller|
|Post matric scholarship|
|Jagananna vidya deevena (RFT)||Full fee reimbursement|
|Jagananna vasathideevena (RFT)||ITI students- Rs. 10000/-Polytechnic students- Rs.15000/-Degree & Above courses- Rs. 20000/-|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal Benefits
- Release the grant amount in a timely manner
- Guarantee of real and qualified students
- Fewer leaves
- Contributes to environmental sustainability
- Less time consuming
Documents Required for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Ration card
- Income Certificate ID number
- Cast certification
- An identity card issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar number
- Bank account details
- Previous year mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Mobile Number
- Email address
How to Apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship @ jnanabhumi ap gov in – Jnanaभूमि छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
If you wish to apply for the scholarship program, you have to follow the following application procedure mentioned below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- On the main page, click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link.
- Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (J-SAF).
- Fill out the application form, check your details and attach all documents.
- Send the signed copy of the form to your college principal.
- The form will be verified by the College Principal or Director.
- The form will be submitted through Jnanbhumi Portal.
Jnabhumi Student Login & Application Status @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov in
If you want to check the status of your application form request, you have to follow this step by step procedure which is given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi Portal – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Next, click on the “Login” link button.
- Enter the following – Login User ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Application Status option.
- The status of the application will appear.
If you are still facing any kind of problem, you can call their toll-free number or you can also write an email:-
- Toll-Free Number: 08645-274025
- Customer Care Number: 08645-274029
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: Vijayawada – 520001
- Website: jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Helpline Number: 1100
FAQs of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal
Eligible for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship, belong to minority communities such as SC, ST, BC, Kapu, EBC, and PwD. The annual income of SC/ST/PWD candidates must be set at ₹ 2 lakhs. For other backward categories, annual family income should be INR 1 lakh.
Jnanabhumi is an online portal dedicated to the government of Andhra Pradesh to implement various scholarship schemes or programs offered by different government departments.
Recover Jnanabhumi login password through forgot password – Choose a list as a student, employee, college, university, or RIO. Enter your registered Aadhar number and your registered mobile number and proceed. You have now revived the OTP to your registered phone number and email ID.
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|
|View/Print Scholarship Application Status||Click Here|
|District Wise Renewal Student Admissions 2020-21||Click Here|
|District Wise Fresh or New Student Admissions||Click Here|
|JVD Report||Click Here|
|Process to Change Mobile number in AADHAR||Click Here|
|E-Sign User Manual||Click Here|
|Student login A Smart Education Portal||Click Here|
|Forgot Password||Click Here|
|Login for Nivas Portal||Click Here|
[GATE/GPAT] AICTE PG Scholarship 2021-22: Online Registration Process at aicte-india.org
[SAMBHAVAM] Sonu Sood Free IAS Coaching Scholarship 2021: Application for UPSC Registration – सोनू सूद फ्री कोचिंग छात्रवृत्ति
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.